Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Post your screenshots

Author
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 Mar 2017, 17:31

Yeh.. these days, there are only canned screen shots left.. but good ones!
..especially the first one where I'm leading :-D :alc:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby machete » 06 Mar 2017, 20:10

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:..especially the first one where I'm leading :-D :alc:

I thought so. :D

To be honest, I'm torn between enjoying the warm, fuzzy nostalgia I get from posting my own sshots/looking at other people's and just being utterly devastated that it's not possible to generate more. I've always been more on the side of "don't smile because it happened; frown because it's over".

One thing I enjoyed about going through my folder again is the sheer diversity of clan tags. I knew I was a clan whore (I've been in at least 30 and got kicked out of B2S on the first day for multiclanning) but it's fun to see the tag change literally every other screenshot. The only clan I ever got rejected from is THC. I never found out why. :@

I enjoyed the few months I was running Px (first and only time I started my own clan). We had Phant, Flix, Zhane and some other guys. We were the most active warring clan in the game and went 4-0 against [J], [4] x2 and some other decent clan at the time in less than 3 months. 3v3s and 2v2s depending on what the other clan could handle I think. Px died because I got bored and went on my usual 6 month hiatus. FGS had just challenged us to a clan war so of course it looked like we quit to avoid a beatdown. FGS were quite a proposition in 0A at the time. Fear and Ken were both in iirc (Ken as Hidden?). We would've been spanked if that war had actually happened. Anyway, since I dodged that bullet, I've always been on the winning side of wars against FGS (mostly because in my twilight years I've been fortunate enough to be part of some of the best 0A clans ever to play the game).

Hivemind probably had the GOAT 0A roster: Ken, Fear, Dani, Clix, Price, Kiki and me. I can't think of a clan that would've been able to touch us in a 6v6 or even a 4v4. Man, if only we were around in the old days..

Aw. Now I'm sad thinking about all the epics we could've had.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Mar 2017, 11:25

I've kept all my hard drives since 2005, so one day I'm hoping to dig up a few interesting shots and lost files.

Nice collection Machete.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Kuchcik » 12 Apr 2017, 16:14

holy metabolic end product i made this thread almost TEN years ago

machete wrote: my (genuinely) psychotic girlfriend

that hit way too close to home

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 12 Apr 2017, 16:39

Definitely one of the most long-lasting topics here :matrix:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Psycho » 15 Jun 2017, 11:34

machete wrote:
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:..especially the first one where I'm leading :-D :alc:

Hivemind probably had the GOAT 0A roster: Ken, Fear, Dani, Clix, Price, Kiki and me. I can't think of a clan that would've been able to touch us in a 6v6 or even a 4v4. Man, if only we were around in the old days..

Aw. Now I'm sad thinking about all the epics we could've had.

Hive didn't have the GOAT 0a roster. REN, N and probably A were better. Fear, Ken, Kiki and Clix were all better pre-Hive. Dani wouldn't get anywhere near the greatest Spanish team, let alone the 0a.

It's a shame, we had a really good line up in Hive, but DX was simply not active enough. As a 4, the line up of Ken, Fear, Clix and Kiki is very very good, I just feel like the versions of them players in Hive aren't the best versions of themselves.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 16 Jun 2017, 04:19

Stupidly hard to guess greatest of anything across such a huge timescale. DCSB had a very sick 0a roster when I started. Everybody who were anything and still playing went to that clan. After DCSB fell A got several of their best players iirc, plus lot of good players would join them over the years. I think N had both Cyrus and Clix in it? Those two were sick killing machines making me want to rage quit the server, rest I don't remember being that big of a deal. Then you had TT... TT ruled 0aug scene for a period as well.. I think Hive had last super strong 0a lineup and thats about it. I wouldn't even know how to compare REN against DCSB or TT and we failed big time against A strats. Both REN and A knew who the more dangerous clan was, and yet we got wiped most maps. One of the most memorable moments of my dx life. Friggin Alex and his shotgun. Ten years after that war, I've learned that skill isn't worth anything without team morale and composure.

If I had to guess GOAT lineup, it'd probably be DCSB. If for no other reason than that they had pro and semi-pro gamers in their lineup. REN and Hive never had any pro gamers, we just liked killing people now and then.

and to stay on topic

First time I went to US non-noob server. We got steamrolled by JJ, don't think he was trying even. I think Aztek and Concept were brothers or cousins or something, and Raiden was on dialup back then, as was I pretty much. Kinda curious who the player_123 was. Also the image is B&W because I ran my huge screens through adobe batch converter to free HDD up. From 2004.

Kinda fun trivial fact that I've known Psycho since then when he and his brother were leading TSS :P I was in my first and last clan with him. Funny that.

edit: shame for my english skills back then and noob .int edits aside, I was re-reading some of the posts and I would like to argue with psycho a bit about dani. Assuming he wasn't cheating in the dozens of private games I had with him, he got really good. I know what he did later on in aug servers but part of me would like to think he played fair - and very even - against me. He still occasionally checks in on these forums so he might be able to comment on that himself. If he played fair against me, he was very good. We did practice a lot, though.
I honestly cant comment on the skill of some of my past friends anymore, though. There were more than a few that thought that the way Phantom was *loving* DXMP over was completely normal. I am sorry but no matter how many years go past or no matter how much older I get, I will never understand how cheating is ok. It is a problem in the head, in the individual morals and insecurities. This is why I always *loving* loved playing with people like Clix or Psycho. Something like cheating is not even going to occur to them.

Fear is a dweeb that wont be able to tell speedhack and a coconut apart, though.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 16 Jun 2017, 06:21

I wish I had screenshot of that A!B vs NKZ clan war lol. I don't think they let Tom play or maybe he wasn't active at the time. Spaz went full derp when NKz Bam started scoring headshots on him. :-D :-D Or maybe you were playing in that match? I don't remember anymore. I know we discussed the match sometime later. I wanted to fight against A!B so much I actually went and asked Phantom personally if he'd let me in, iirc. Surprisingly, he was cool with it. xD Good times.

Duke
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Duke » 16 Jun 2017, 10:51

synthetic wrote:I wish I had screenshot of that A!B vs NKZ clan war lol. I don't think they let Tom play or maybe he wasn't active at the time. Spaz went full derp when NKz Bam started scoring headshots on him. :-D :-D Or maybe you were playing in that match? I don't remember anymore. I know we discussed the match sometime later. I wanted to fight against A!B so much I actually went and asked Phantom personally if he'd let me in, iirc. Surprisingly, he was cool with it. xD Good times.

I hardly remember those matches vs NKz however the pictures are still in the A!B forums. And no... by the time of 2012 tom wasn't so active. And yeah... Good times...

that one looked like one hell of match

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 16 Jun 2017, 16:45

Awesome, thanks for that. No way that was 2012? Man. Also, seems I remembered wrong and used losc's name lol. I think fullnoob was there as well at beginning but raged out as usual. If he stopped being emo for one game it might've been a more even match. Phant either broke under stress or entire A!B went after him, not really sure what he was doing but he played surprisingly bad. Screenshot where top scores are by a multiclanner and a dead person. Ohwell, thats dx.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 16 Jun 2017, 17:01

Me and Carnage practicing our main strategy on smuggler. (at least I think that is carnage and not kiki..)

Probably one of last times I got clix to play dxmp. For someone rusty as metabolic end product he still managed to outscore me. Kiki got a poor score, he was usually better than me around those days. Also has several other forumers from here on the screen :)

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Jun 2017, 17:54

LOL, how did I make it on that screen shot?? :bwahaha:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Duke
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Duke » 16 Jun 2017, 19:57

synthetic wrote:Awesome, thanks for that. No way that was 2012? Man. Also, seems I remembered wrong and used losc's name lol. I think fullnoob was there as well at beginning but raged out as usual. If he stopped being emo for one game it might've been a more even match. Phant either broke under stress or entire A!B went after him, not really sure what he was doing but he played surprisingly bad. Screenshot where top scores are by a multiclanner and a dead person. Ohwell, thats dx.

The pics followed by the friendly matches betwen NKz and A!B are all from 2012 according to monkee's post in the CW section in A!B... Time has gone a lot throu I guess.

This is the rest of them... If you still want'em ken.

Got to admit it man, what a nice performance in those 0 augs matches.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby anax » 16 Jun 2017, 22:01

Ancient histooory, also Ken that LODbias :bwahaha:

Randoms from roughly 2015 - mid 2016

Bonus Croatian conspiracy:

Edit: there's probably some shots from augs with TCN Buttercup, Duke, & Ricci last year but im lazy.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 17 Jun 2017, 00:00

One of those screens looks like Nick found bunch of other dutch from somewhere and dragged them to dx. :-D I still remember Bobo going alpha on me when I said catwoman was marije. As hard as I recall, I do not think I have ever seen TNC Buttercup, unless that player used other names for other clans, which was common. Surprised but not too much to see vodunloas name pop up in some of the screens, too.

edit: is planed war some kind of 9/11 reference?

Return to Deus Ex