Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

faster fire bug

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 14 Mar 2010, 19:24

I wish I had a machine that could cheat, 'cause that would mean I could play other 'newgen' games.

-What's the higher level if your metabolic end product ain't real?-
-The Earth is my whorehouse-
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: faster fire bug - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 14 Mar 2010, 22:17

I PLEIGH AT 5506FPS ON AVERAGE

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: faster fire bug - Postby synthetic » 14 Mar 2010, 23:31

runescape

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~Blade~ » 16 Mar 2010, 12:43

Hidden wrote:
Jima B wrote:
~Blade~ wrote:How does graphic performance affect fire rate?

Send me an IM when I'm sober and I'll explain the metabolic end product out of it for you.

Maybe you have better luck than I did. When I explained this to him in detail it became apparent that he is an extremely thick individual who interprets the information he chooses to receive exactly the way he wishes to, disregarding anything not within his preferred understanding of things.

I didn't understand what you were saying because it sounded very much like you just couldn't take losing, you were coming out with all sorts of excuses for why you lost in a scrimage with our clan, it seems your just a bad gamer, which I feel is a slightly unfair reflection of your clan which has very respectable members (clix/chaos/konami) who I believe would be much more gracious in defeat (and not accuse the other team of using an aimbot).

Anyway, you guys are scientists aren't you? Can I see proof that this 'faster fire bug' actually makes a difference (instead of just saying how stupid I am).

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: faster fire bug - Postby synthetic » 16 Mar 2010, 13:28

I didn't understand what you were saying because it sounded very much like you just couldn't take losing

You had it in your head that I couldnt take loosing, in our conversation I even brought out serveral examples on how I wouldnt mind loosing to your team, especially with the random team i gathered from msn.

you were coming out with all sorts of excuses for why you lost in a scrimage with our clan

No.

and not accuse the other team of using an aimbot

I did not accuse your team of aimbotting, neither did I even remotely hint that!

Anyway, you guys are scientists aren't you? Can I see proof that this 'faster fire bug' actually makes a difference

I told you twice at the very least to play against phantom who has uncapped fps.

If you manage to be so blind towards every single statement I make, and somehow miraculously invent statements that i did NOT make, what else am I to do than call you an ignorant specimen???

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 16 Mar 2010, 14:31

Seeking proof for this fast fire rate thing is getting old.. everyone knows Phantom has it, only those won't admit who're in same clan as him I guess..

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: faster fire bug - Postby synthetic » 16 Mar 2010, 15:03

Not only everyone knows but phantom himself has admitted it. Only thing he wont admit is that 150 fps cap does not make his fire rate normal. It is particularly visible in 60 tick rate servers and especially with shotgun, but one can not forget that it affects all weapons equally. So far at the very least both Tracer and SS have said his fire is off at his current settings (in an attempt to get a neutral opinion I asked for their opinion without saying anything about the bug initially).

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~DJ~ » 16 Mar 2010, 16:22

Proof? my metabolic end product PC can't do it :$

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: faster fire bug - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 16 Mar 2010, 17:18

I remember when a man, a man who had such high fps, he could see you a few seconds before you could see him, not wallhax.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 16 Mar 2010, 17:25

Is it possible to check deusex.ini inputs of players in game by a mutator/addon/whatever? I mean.. if his tickrate or FPS is above a specific number then the player can be autokicked..?

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: faster fire bug - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 16 Mar 2010, 17:26

Talk to the fellows who developed ADVban.

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ~Blade~ » 16 Mar 2010, 20:45

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Is it possible to check deusex.ini inputs of players in game by a mutator/addon/whatever? I mean.. if his tickrate or FPS is above a specific number then the player can be autokicked..?

Good idea, I'm up for this :-)
Maybe you scientists can work on something...

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: faster fire bug - Postby synthetic » 16 Mar 2010, 20:58

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Is it possible to check deusex.ini inputs of players in game by a mutator/addon/whatever? I mean.. if his tickrate or FPS is above a specific number then the player can be autokicked..?

If we can get server to read clients FPS then creating mod to kick him should be easy. Now, is it even possible? You can read their ip, their ping.. so forth, but what about fps?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: faster fire bug - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Mar 2010, 22:08

Please make sure that mod explains WHY the player is kicked and explains to him HOW to fix it.

There are certain players in DX who have unhealthy appetites for unhealthy info. Phant was someone in 2008 who was asking around about how to increase sniper/assault effectiveness, that's all I know. It is not an accusation. There are certain players who just play and dont give a scheiss about tweaking their DX, Phant was definitely not one of those players. It doesn't matter what is true and what isn't, fact is that some players are not excited about clan war with him, that is all.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: faster fire bug - Postby synthetic » 16 Mar 2010, 22:13

Phantom, as well as many other competitive players look for every advantage possible. I support it fully. Now the only difference is where cheating starts and legal benefits end. I dont understand why Phantom is so stubborn about fixing his firerate, possibly because he does not want to believe he is shooting faster, either that or hes trying to fool me.

I know for sure Fullmoon for example enjoys such fast fire because his fundamental understanding of how things work in online games is flawed to the rotten core. He is one who will kick or ban you for going through cmd repairbot bugged door because its BUG, shooting your gun faster than game normal because of good hardware is not bug neither is creating a bind that allows you to shoot 2+ HE20 shells per SECOND. This is a hopeless individual who only understands the words banned or kicked. Reason does not exist in his vocabulary.

Return to Deus Ex