Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Request for updates

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Request for updates - Postby Meanstreak(BNino) » 12 Apr 2009, 18:42

In my quest to acquire all of the references and resources I can, I come across an issue that I'm sure many of you know about but some may not: Due to the age of all of the files involved with DX available for download, I come to find many of them have ceased to be or just do not work.

For example, when trying download the entire help files from both Tack's and UC, for some reason they just don't work. Also the prefabs files that Hoomair made are something of my desire, yet the link in UC is kinda bogus.

So I ask of you, the community, and especially Nobody and the other mappers/modders/coders/moderators here to upload ANY AND ALL files associated with DX (or at least a working link to one) and to Sticky it.

I feel that, of all of the forums I have seen the FGS seem to have their head screwed on pretty tight, and I feel it a shame that gravity-world isn't my one-stop-shop for all of my DX Editing needs.

Thanks a heap guys!

:D

p.s. On a side note, I am ready to hit the ground running on this huge mod and map project. Especially since I must give up smoking for a month beforehand. This should be enough time to go from amateur to at least a well rounded user of the UE interface. Then I have whatever time til I go to the army, and then a period of no prgress for as long as basic training.

But I intend on majoring in computers in the army, and once stationed, the FIRST thing I am getting is a laptop and the next three years are 50% army, 50% coding/mapping.

This IS going to be huge. I expect this to fall somewhere on the EPIC scale between Hotel Carone and the Nameless Mod, but mine is multiplayer too! :D :D :D

Return to Deus Ex