Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

my application ( Second time im trying this :D)

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby anax » 31 Aug 2012, 05:57

NO U

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
chto
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby chto » 31 Aug 2012, 06:08

!!! -- IM A BARBIE DOLL AND IM TALKING RUUUUBBISH, ANYPLACE ANYWHERE ANYTIME! -- !!!

You are being watched Image
chto
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby chto » 31 Aug 2012, 06:23

!!! -- IM A BARBIE DOLL AND IM TALKING RUUUUBBISH, ANYPLACE ANYWHERE ANYTIME! -- !!!

You are being watched Image
Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby Majster » 01 Sep 2012, 15:56

jager774 wrote:Will the kitchen suffice?*working on it atm :-D*

Yes. Of course you can make more maps if you want. :)

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Sep 2012, 15:42

I actually don't know, but Anihex and others tested, I think it is something between 256 and 480 units.

Altfire mapping is not that hard, just it takes time to understand the spaces involved. Grenades can be thrown far, Vac rifle has a huge range, bigger than assault rifle. Also it depends which weps you add. Bio rifle can ruin a map. Also the average altfire player uses grenades perhaps more than in aug games. So it is good to keep nades away from dark corridors and spawnrooms.

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby Majster » 02 Sep 2012, 15:56

ShadowRunner wrote:I actually don't know, but Anihex and others tested, I think it is something between 256 and 480 units.

400. I tested it. ;)

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby jager774 » 02 Sep 2012, 17:44

Majster wrote:
ShadowRunner wrote:I actually don't know, but Anihex and others tested, I think it is something between 256 and 480 units.

400. I tested it. ;)

I'll add a different gravity for the map, so it wont matter what gravity does the server use , but thanks tho

problem is that from now on i will focus on school, and i wont have time for mapping :(

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Sep 2012, 15:31

So here a welcome from me too!
I didn't have the chance until now.
I'll add you to the FGS trial group within the next minutes

Ah and.. the official tag for trial members is [FGS-T] :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby Alessi » 10 Sep 2012, 12:33

Nice going! Now fgs has it's own member's drink...Jager-Majster :-D Hoorrah! =D>

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby anax » 10 Sep 2012, 15:55

Alessi wrote:Nice going! Now fgs has it's own member's drink...Jager-Majster :-D Hoorrah! =D>

:-D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 10 Sep 2012, 18:21

Locking this

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Oct 2012, 21:40

Unfortunately, I got to unlock this topic to notify the following..

Your trial time has been declared as FAILED, Jager. This means you're no longer part of FGS.
The reason is a massive amount of inactivity within the trial time.
This is related to a small amount of clan internal activity such as completely no activity on our servers. :ney:
You told that you won't have time, but you knew that you need to give some input meanwhile.
If you were aware of having no time then you possibly should have applied a later day.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby ~DJ~ » 04 Oct 2012, 21:50

:ney:

Hopefully, stick around and better luck next time maybe! :wave:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby Alessi » 04 Oct 2012, 22:21

Nooo now my awesome comment doesn't count anymoreee noooooo

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: my application ( Second time im trying this :D) - Postby jager774 » 31 May 2013, 10:45

k. y u do dis? D:

Return to Deus Ex