Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P)

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby atrey65789 » 22 Oct 2012, 21:11

1. Your most used DX-Nickname along with previous aliases
Atrey65789. I see no use for multiple Names.

2. How long have you been playing Deus Ex?
10 LONG years

3. List your previous clans, state reason for not playing for them anymore (such as: Clan dead, Clan kicked me, I left clan etc.)
This is my first clan EVER attempting to join.

4. Why would you like to join [FGS]?
My favorite clan in DX, plus I can help make new mods for them.

5. Are you familiar with some of the [FGS] members already? Do you have friends in our clan?
Pretty much everyone in the clan, prolly a few that I am not so familiar with but most of them

6. Do you have special skills that could be useful to contribute in [FGS] projects? (such as mapping, coding, modelling abilities etc.)
I do everything.... Map, Code, Make Textures, Model, Animate, Voice-Act, Yep.

7. Post some screenshots of your DX scores (optional)
I don't play normal MP, I am a mod-server kinda guy.

8. Do you think you would be a good addition to our team? If yes, why?
FGS is pretty much the nicest clan and has many nice helpful members... great to get along with.

9. Confirm that you have read and accepted our clan's rules.
Yes I have...

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby Mastakilla » 22 Oct 2012, 21:38

Good luck!

It's my birthday this month, what are you giving me as a present if you get in?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby [FGS]Chees » 22 Oct 2012, 21:49

Good luck Atrey :D

It's my birthday this month as well, what are you giving me as a present if you get in? :-D

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby Alessi » 22 Oct 2012, 21:58

PING PING PING PING! *sound of star wars rifles signalling the flying attack of applications* Good luck dude :)

RedDynasty
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Portugal

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby RedDynasty » 22 Oct 2012, 22:18

good luck atrey im confident u will join FGS :D

You're not a gamer until you played this.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Oct 2012, 02:23

Hi and good luck. Some questions.

10 years and no clan. How much of that is multiplayer?

Even though you don't post screenshots lol, I hear your weps are good and the BEE is popular, it's good to know your skills.

Atrey65789 wrote:Make Textures

Can we see please?

Atrey65789 wrote:Animate

Elaborate please. Can we see? Anything DX?

Atrey65789 wrote:I don't play normal MP, I am a mod-server kinda guy.

Do you play altfire?

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby atrey65789 » 23 Oct 2012, 02:34

MastaKilla and Cheese: Hmm.. Maybe a piece of my unreleased work can be a present?

Alessi: Thanks man!!!!!!!!

Red: Appreciate it dude!!! thanks!!

Shadow: I don't really make the textures, I mostly put pictures together, 4 of the 10 years of DX are MP, For Animation, I can send you some animated stuff... and I am not really a guy who posts scores :P

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ~DJ~ » 23 Oct 2012, 18:12

Hey man!

goord luckies, are you the same guy who posted about 3ds2dx in DXAlpha? :?

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Oct 2012, 18:30

Atrey, could you elaborate what you've done in DX over the past decade?
I'm around pretty long too and I can't remember your presence for 10 years so far.. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 23 Oct 2012, 18:37

atrey65789 wrote:I don't really make the textures, I mostly put pictures together
For Animation, I can send you some animated stuff... and I am not really a guy who posts scores :P

It would help a lot if you demonstrated the work you've done so far, so we'd have a better idea on what exactly your skills are and how you could work with us on our projects. Texturing and animation are quite vague. Screenshots/videos, upload them here. :)

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Atrey, could you elaborate what you've done in DX over the past decade?
I'm around pretty long too and I can't remember your presence for 10 years so far.. :?

I think he's saying that he's been playing DX for 10 years, the last 4 years would include multiplayer, so technically he hasn't been DXMP for 10 years.

atrey65789 wrote:
4 of the 10 years of DX are MP

Correct me if I'm wrong!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Oct 2012, 18:40

Ah okay, sorry, then I misread it.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Oct 2012, 19:57

Atrey, this is why I recommend you post screenshots of your work, the weps and the B-EE etc. Or at least provide some links to screenies on the moddb page etc. It's part of the job or people don't know what you have actually done. Forum users tend to gloss over downloads that are presented without screenies.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby chin.democ. » 23 Oct 2012, 20:01

You need to provide evidence of your work to back up your statements.

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby atrey65789 » 23 Oct 2012, 21:01

Alright, Tomorrow I shall have links to MOST of my work that I have done... This will include Weapons, Deco, Weapons, And Maps.. Who Knows... perhaps I should Release some maps... I have a big city map that Maybe I should release... ;-)

I have a good amount of work that I have done total in modding DX. I will show screenies and videos to most of it, but release a little bit of it.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application - (Why not? It's worth a shot :P) - Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Oct 2012, 14:32

Atrey: I don't play normal MP, I'm a mod server kind of guy
Shadowrunner: Yes but do you play Altfire?
Atrey: ...and I'm not the kind of guy to post scores :P

Here is a perfect example bro. I am not requesting that you post scores, I am asking if you play Altfire.
Sometimes you tend to completely miss the task at hand and deliver something entirely different, that no-one requested.

I believe in you 100%, but to sell you to FGS, I need your help too. Probably a lack of screenshots meant that only RedDynasty appreciated your Chainsaw, not everyone is going to immediately, download, embed and play your weps the same week you post them, many people don't even have the skills. I know the point has sunk in now so I will stfu.

Return to Deus Ex