Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Fake Solid Screenshot

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Delete » 14 Nov 2012, 10:44

:ney:

Last edited by Delete on 22 Nov 2012, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Nov 2012, 12:36

ShadowRunner wrote:Makes Shadownick and NES graphics lectures actually seem interesting.

This is topic is very educational for someone like me. I didn't know you could be someone else's IP.

Surely if someone can hijack your PC remotely, they can also hijack your IP :-) 1+1=2

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 14 Nov 2012, 17:32

Mastakilla wrote:
ShadowRunner wrote:Makes Shadownick and NES graphics lectures actually seem interesting.

This is topic is very educational for someone like me. I didn't know you could be someone else's IP.

Surely if someone can hijack your PC remotely, they can also hijack your IP :-) 1+1=2

Yes, but you can't "get" someone's IP by sticking it on your brow. :roll:
At least that's how I understood Brad's statement.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Friedman » 14 Nov 2012, 19:29

:bwahaha:

Ive been forced to listen to Shadownick s lectures since ’09. He never shuts up...

AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ~Blade~ » 14 Nov 2012, 19:45

michiganman wrote:Yea The Fake solid isnt Brad I am Brad and i am not flooding anyones metabolic end product. Why is it that my servers are also getting flooded and crashed somehow. And if you want the logs to prove it we have many many copys . I just think its funny i used to give half the people accusing me servers when i used to run my server rack. Ive done nothing but try and help people out and try to keep dues ex alive. Do i care for Karky truthfully i do not. have i flooded there servers no i havent i stay in our servers and once in awhile id go to fgs or thc 0 aug. Also the server about karky was not mine. And someone is using my ip. that server that was running is my ip number. All my problems started when some ghost nick started causing problems for us. its a coded nick and if u want the ips and proper nick just ask and ill get it from logs. Since ive started playing deusex ive spent well over a grand on servers server racks and whatever else. and giveing players servers at no cost. why the *love* would i trash others server. nothing i hate more than some homosexual causing problems in my servers and nothing i can do about it. cant ban the guy. I just think its funny how people can just forget the things people do to try and help the game and accuse someone of some many metabolic end product. If someone wants to look into it and wants my logs feel free to message me. ill be more than happy to send you our copys. and another thing is its really funny that some of the people bitching about me are the same people that have caused problems in my own servers. just think its funny because ive ran admin servers and rpg servers all the players that say its a joke and hate our servers have come in and caused issues. changed my server settings crashed them or whatever else. and i think it shows what a usless piece of metabolic end product you are because now its happening to you and everyone can just blame it on me. that makes sence dont it.

I didn't think it was brad at first (thought dogny) but seeing his stupid posts, i think its him.

Why are you trying to ruin the fun ppl have in dx because karky's or others' servers are more active than yours?
You must have some other stupid retarded reason, enlighten everyone.

Why do i think its you? Because your servers have not been on the list since you put that "usless overweight karky ..." something server up. And now 3IE servers are back its gone.
And how can you be so retarded to not know how to spell useless? then you're so dumb you post here with the same incorrect spelling (that you spam in dx with). wtf?

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Friedman » 14 Nov 2012, 21:30

~Blade~ wrote:I didn't think it was brad at first (thought dogny) but seeing his stupid posts, i think its him.

Why are you trying to ruin the fun ppl have in dx because karky's or others' servers are more active than yours?

Why do i think its you? Because your servers have not been on the list since you put that "usless overweight karky ..." something server up. And now 3IE servers are back its gone.
And how can you be so retarded to not know how to spell useless? then you're so dumb you post here with the same incorrect spelling (that you spam in dx with). wtf?

XPOSED!

(oops double post!)

Last edited by Friedman on 14 Nov 2012, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Friedman » 14 Nov 2012, 21:31

~Blade~ wrote:I didn't think it was brad at first (thought dogny) but seeing his stupid posts, i think its him.

XPOSED!

killed
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby killed » 14 Nov 2012, 22:14

He's at Wunderland right now.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Nov 2012, 23:14

Here's a psychological profile of the possible noob. An RPG noob who wants make RPG, so he'll screw over all other RPG until he's ripped Cozmo and made his own, hypothetically speaking of course, would fit the dumbness of someone spamming infolink beyond use.

DXMP has existed for years without infolink being much necessary in fight servers, but RPG is different. Alot of smoking guns point that way, to someone or a clan that takes interest in modding RPG, but has a condition and enjoys instead to be a noob. Bi-polar and obviously requiring immediate straightjacket and anal intercourse with a police baton before incarceration with Nurse Ratchet.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby [FGS]Chees » 14 Nov 2012, 23:34

from my long server history hummm just what I thought.dam idiot :clout:

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Psycho » 15 Nov 2012, 01:33

~Blade~ wrote:
michiganman wrote:Yea The Fake solid isnt Brad I am Brad and i am not flooding anyones metabolic end product. Why is it that my servers are also getting flooded and crashed somehow. And if you want the logs to prove it we have many many copys . I just think its funny i used to give half the people accusing me servers when i used to run my server rack. Ive done nothing but try and help people out and try to keep dues ex alive. Do i care for Karky truthfully i do not. have i flooded there servers no i havent i stay in our servers and once in awhile id go to fgs or thc 0 aug. Also the server about karky was not mine. And someone is using my ip. that server that was running is my ip number. All my problems started when some ghost nick started causing problems for us. its a coded nick and if u want the ips and proper nick just ask and ill get it from logs. Since ive started playing deusex ive spent well over a grand on servers server racks and whatever else. and giveing players servers at no cost. why the *love* would i trash others server. nothing i hate more than some homosexual causing problems in my servers and nothing i can do about it. cant ban the guy. I just think its funny how people can just forget the things people do to try and help the game and accuse someone of some many metabolic end product. If someone wants to look into it and wants my logs feel free to message me. ill be more than happy to send you our copys. and another thing is its really funny that some of the people bitching about me are the same people that have caused problems in my own servers. just think its funny because ive ran admin servers and rpg servers all the players that say its a joke and hate our servers have come in and caused issues. changed my server settings crashed them or whatever else. and i think it shows what a usless piece of metabolic end product you are because now its happening to you and everyone can just blame it on me. that makes sence dont it.

I didn't think it was brad at first (thought dogny) but seeing his stupid posts, i think its him.

wait wait, isn't brad like 30?

michiganman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby michiganman » 15 Nov 2012, 02:18

Im not going to sit here and defeng myself. I know it isnt me so dont really care what people think. Ive done nothing but try and help deusex and deal with all the homosexual metabolic end product that want to cause problems. And as for the 3IE servers . there not even mine there home hosted from members . and they dont leave them up when there not around. or they crash and we dont notice. i do put a home host fun server up once and awhile but it usally crashes after a couple hrs and i dont waste my time putting it back up.We have no paid servers anymore . I cant afford it seeing as i am not working due to a motorcycle accident this summer. I was planning on starting a new one up this week but i really dont see the point anymore. and yea im 38 have 2 kids and married. i really dont have the time to waste to begin with to *love* with other peoples metabolic end product. anyway have a good day.

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Poor » 15 Nov 2012, 05:26

Friedman wrote:

:bwahaha:

Ive been forced to listen to Shadownick s lectures since ’09. He never shuts up...

Sometimes I wonder if he is a real person or a malfunctioning AI.

Delete
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Delete » 15 Nov 2012, 09:45

:ney:

Last edited by Delete on 22 Nov 2012, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Nov 2012, 11:16

michiganman wrote:Im not going to sit here and defeng myself. I know it isnt me so dont really care what people think. Ive done nothing but try and help deusex and deal with all the homosexual metabolic end product that want to cause problems. And as for the 3IE servers . there not even mine there home hosted from members . and they dont leave them up when there not around. or they crash and we dont notice. i do put a home host fun server up once and awhile but it usally crashes after a couple hrs and i dont waste my time putting it back up.We have no paid servers anymore . I cant afford it seeing as i am not working due to a motorcycle accident this summer. I was planning on starting a new one up this week but i really dont see the point anymore. and yea im 38 have 2 kids and married. i really dont have the time to waste to begin with to *love* with other peoples metabolic end product. anyway have a good day.

If it's really not you then GET YOUR *loving* PC STRAIGHT and remove the backdoor program that uses your IP. :roll:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to Deus Ex