Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Fake Solid Screenshot

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby TheWolf » 09 Nov 2012, 19:18

If this Solid is getting 60 ping in THC, then it can't be Brad, right?

Ingame: Sev
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Nov 2012, 22:29

Sounds like a plan, let's rick-roll Mr Spam.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby jager774 » 10 Nov 2012, 12:50

~DJ~ wrote:
Kaiden wrote:Hm, I seem to recall Alex did reconfigure AdvBan v.3 or so to open a website every time when they joined, was some dumb youtube video or so. Can't really remember now, but was pretty funny.

Just using this command will do:
Code: Select all
open http://youtube.com/watch?v=something

or
Code: Select all
open http://<url>

Just have to put it on the execution command place of AdvBan.

open brad.homo.com (64x)

michiganman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby michiganman » 10 Nov 2012, 20:08

Yea The Fake solid isnt Brad I am Brad and i am not flooding anyones metabolic end product. Why is it that my servers are also getting flooded and crashed somehow. And if you want the logs to prove it we have many many copys . I just think its funny i used to give half the people accusing me servers when i used to run my server rack. Ive done nothing but try and help people out and try to keep dues ex alive. Do i care for Karky truthfully i do not. have i flooded there servers no i havent i stay in our servers and once in awhile id go to fgs or thc 0 aug. Also the server about karky was not mine. And someone is using my ip. that server that was running is my ip number. All my problems started when some ghost nick started causing problems for us. its a coded nick and if u want the ips and proper nick just ask and ill get it from logs. Since ive started playing deusex ive spent well over a grand on servers server racks and whatever else. and giveing players servers at no cost. why the *love* would i trash others server. nothing i hate more than some homosexual causing problems in my servers and nothing i can do about it. cant ban the guy. I just think its funny how people can just forget the things people do to try and help the game and accuse someone of some many metabolic end product. If someone wants to look into it and wants my logs feel free to message me. ill be more than happy to send you our copys. and another thing is its really funny that some of the people bitching about me are the same people that have caused problems in my own servers. just think its funny because ive ran admin servers and rpg servers all the players that say its a joke and hate our servers have come in and caused issues. changed my server settings crashed them or whatever else. and i think it shows what a usless piece of metabolic end product you are because now its happening to you and everyone can just blame it on me. that makes sence dont it.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby jager774 » 10 Nov 2012, 20:37

michiganman wrote:Yea The Fake solid isnt Brad I am Brad and i am not flooding anyones metabolic end product. Why is it that my servers are also getting flooded and crashed somehow. And if you want the logs to prove it we have many many copys . I just think its funny i used to give half the people accusing me servers when i used to run my server rack. Ive done nothing but try and help people out and try to keep dues ex alive. Do i care for Karky truthfully i do not. have i flooded there servers no i havent i stay in our servers and once in awhile id go to fgs or thc 0 aug. Also the server about karky was not mine. And someone is using my ip. that server that was running is my ip number. All my problems started when some ghost nick started causing problems for us. its a coded nick and if u want the ips and proper nick just ask and ill get it from logs. Since ive started playing deusex ive spent well over a grand on servers server racks and whatever else. and giveing players servers at no cost. why the *love* would i trash others server. nothing i hate more than some homosexual causing problems in my servers and nothing i can do about it. cant ban the guy. I just think its funny how people can just forget the things people do to try and help the game and accuse someone of some many metabolic end product. If someone wants to look into it and wants my logs feel free to message me. ill be more than happy to send you our copys. and another thing is its really funny that some of the people bitching about me are the same people that have caused problems in my own servers. just think its funny because ive ran admin servers and rpg servers all the players that say its a joke and hate our servers have come in and caused issues. changed my server settings crashed them or whatever else. and i think it shows what a usless piece of metabolic end product you are because now its happening to you and everyone can just blame it on me. that makes sence dont it.

"Cant ban him"?
it IS possible to ban the guy from the servers, but i cant do it with my beginner coding skills, and others dont really care about my idea
my idea is to make advban ban the guy by pc name/mac address
or just spam the hell outta him with the execution part of advban :-D
make it open the ODD, or do a debug eatmem and open internet explorer 64 times etc.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby DaniSaggenza » 10 Nov 2012, 20:40

Hmm...interesting, yesterday in Varying Gametypes, me and Mango was playing when Punisher joined the game and he change his name to:

Síké ~[FP$]Sólíd~ and |FP$|DáníSággénzá.

Well, Solid its conscious that Punisher is still copying her name and name of other players like Excsm or Anax.

¿How to recognize when punisher is copying a name?

Well, easy, when he kills you, he always say:

- get pwned nub
- ye u homosexual
- im ur god lol

And when u can kill he, he always does the command of "reconnect" with Binds...

And remember, the solid normal ping is: 50-60-70-80, the punisher ping is 120 - 200.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ~DJ~ » 10 Nov 2012, 20:55

Oh hey Brad.
I'm glad for your servers and I dint support the idea that it was you at all, just simply posting little stuff.. :oops: :oops:
Hope you have not minded. :oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
michiganman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby michiganman » 10 Nov 2012, 21:34

i do wish someone could come up with a better ban. banning the mac address i like. as for computers name any noob can change that. registering to enter a server sounds good to but i dont know if that would solve the problem . # 1 its more work for the player to enter a server. i feel people would end up leaving . and also if a person regeistered what are u proposing we have a password for the server ? if thats the case obviously this person is using a proxy or vpn something like that. so he registers with his normal ip. then joins via proxy . there would be no way to say who it is . so problem wouldnt be solved.. i would rather not have to put passwords on server. the only thing ive found so far that works is name banning in nempthis. but eventually they figure that out and change nick. and you are also taking the chance of banning the real player so that dont work.cant a flood protection be made. if you message more than 4 times without a responce from different id then that person gets auto banned.. also if a player reconnects to many times in a certian time period then it auto bans them. yea it may cause problems for some players getting banned when they really dont deserve it. but i would rather deal with that then flooding all day..

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Cozmo » 10 Nov 2012, 21:58

I honestly think the best way to deal with people like this is an extremely harsh kick; could make them open hundreds of web pages, debug eatmem and whatever else. They definitely wouldn't be rushing back. :-k I could try it next time he shows his face on Varying.

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Mastakilla » 10 Nov 2012, 21:59

I guess I personally wouldn't be against such a harsh approach considering the extreme cuntness of the guy

RedDynasty
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Portugal

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby RedDynasty » 10 Nov 2012, 22:01

Cozmo wrote:I honestly think the best way to deal with people like this is an extremely harsh kick; could make them open hundreds of web pages, debug eatmem and whatever else. They definitely wouldn't be rushing back. :-k I could try it next time he shows his face on Varying.

make it open this: http://tinyurl.com/62hssbb
:D

You're not a gamer until you played this.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Nov 2012, 12:05

Brad,

if we say "I heard it was Brad", doesn't mean we think it was you. Just you were the number one suspect, mainly based on the fact that your name changed in your own server, as if keybinded. You must realize that most people would assume it is you and that the chances of there being a real hacker who could do this are more unlikely than a keybind. A lot of people will still think it's you, despite denials in forums.

In my opinion the Fake solid is arguably a criminal as these servers are UK based, we have the legal right to exclude him, punisher or anyone else who isn't going to stop with anti-social stuff. If they too are in the UK then a complaint could be made, based on section 4a and section 5 of the Public Order Act. He's trying to take control of the server, game and people's infolinks, he's trying to silence 9 other players and replace it with undesirable language, so silencing him I think is reasonable if there's no alternative.

He is a banned player who is trespassing and according to Brad, able to hack a server and change people's names, even the admin's name. If some poor abused player was temporarily insane and buggered his PC, I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid.

Has anyone figured why he has picked on Solid? Do we know why he is calling himself "FPS Solid".

It's more the "useless" than "*loving*" or "homosexual" that is annoying, he makes the infolink useless himself.

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Alessi » 11 Nov 2012, 14:14

DaniSaggenza wrote:Hmm...interesting, yesterday in Varying Gametypes, me and Mango was playing when Punisher joined the game and he change his name to:

Síké ~[FP$]Sólíd~ and |FP$|DáníSággénzá.

Well, Solid its conscious that Punisher is still copying her name and name of other players like Excsm or Anax.

¿How to recognize when punisher is copying a name?

Well, easy, when he kills you, he always say:

- get pwned nub
- ye u homosexual
- im ur god lol

And when u can kill he, he always does the command of "reconnect" with Binds...

And remember, the solid normal ping is: 50-60-70-80, the punisher ping is 120 - 200.

I wouldn't know cos I don't get killed by that noob anymore :) hahaha

OH BTW: Keep these posts going dudes..I'd like to hear what y'all have to say since, for those of you who don't know, Solid has once more applied to join my clan. Cheers niggas

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby Psycho » 11 Nov 2012, 14:27

Brad, you should maybe make your posts easier to read :-D

michiganman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fake Solid Screenshot - Postby michiganman » 11 Nov 2012, 14:28

we have also had them login to admin 3 different times. all 3 times where different passwords. it was on our cozmo v2 server. and after the first time we started using coded passwords. not just a regular word. that didnt do much of anything to stop him. thats why we dont leave our servers run 24 hrs now seeing as we have been home hosting for now. ill get the log on who i believe it and post it here . the orginal nick that it started with was a coded nick ghost,

Return to Deus Ex