Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hello

Author
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Hello - Postby Mastakilla » 09 Feb 2013, 14:49

BobMonkhouse wrote:Hey. I was just curious if people still regualy playing DX? I wanted to start playing it again and maybe host up some JCMental maps for old times sake :)

Hi.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello - Postby chin.democ. » 09 Feb 2013, 15:25

BobMonkHouse wow, remember me from like 5-6 years ago? I remember making a map with you, it was a cylindrical one with two floors if I remember rightly hehe. Well I'm still mapping these days very actively and have released tons of work in the last two years.

Great to see you again. :wave:

BobMonkhouse
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello - Postby BobMonkhouse » 09 Feb 2013, 16:48

Hey Deathmaster. I'm guessing that the [ARM] clan didn't work out? :/ Nick, I was actually thinking about you when I was listening to Angerfist last night. You're a friggin' legend! Whippy, again, I'm sorry about having PC problems and leaving you to lead XPS by yourself, but I appreciate what you did. I never multiclanned, I just aliased. I left M3 to help lead XPS full time. Gosh, I miss those days... Chinny! We had a lot of late nights talking rubbish and DX'n of course... lol How are those maps coming along then? You were getting pretty good I can recall.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello - Postby synthetic » 09 Feb 2013, 18:24

ChineseDemoc is easily the best-suited and talented DXMP mapper I've yet seen during 9 years of playing DXMP -- couple words from bystander's and player's point of view.

DXMS guys (hai, Magus) obviously deserve some praise, but it is hard to bring anyone specific to the spotlight with the authorship often put behind the DXMS group trademark and with the quality varying between releases. Chinny has proven to be both an active and skilled MP gamer as well as a mapper that actually cares and actively tests how his maps play out in MP environment, equally emphasising the looks and atmosphere of the map -- thank god the old low-fps maps era is gone!-- as well as the combat and game-play functionality.

Also, Monkhouse, come back to dx and lets get games goin!

BobMonkhouse
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello - Postby BobMonkhouse » 09 Feb 2013, 23:29

Well when my DX days came to an end, Chinny was just starting out as a mapper, so I haven't really seen his best work. I remember he was so excited lol I helped test out a few of his early developments. What name/s did you play with Synthetic?

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello - Postby synthetic » 10 Feb 2013, 03:33

[ren]-synthetic [REN]UNDEAD is what your [M3] clan probably remembers me by.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Hello - Postby Psycho » 10 Feb 2013, 17:40

synthetic wrote:ChineseDemoc is easily the best-suited and talented DXMP mapper I've yet seen during 9 years of playing DXMP -- couple words from bystander's and player's point of view.

Agree

Return to Deus Ex