4%
(EYE)
13%

Total votes : 23

Author
NoNameRANK
NoNameRANK

Re: Clans - Postby Skilgannon » 06 Sep 2009, 02:19

Lol, if Spaz were Shadow, we'd all be in the metabolic end product. ROFL.

* Since when were you the one in control?
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 06 Sep 2009, 02:53

Skilgannon wrote:Lol, if Spaz were Shadow, we'd all be in the metabolic end product. ROFL.

The post he made had me wondering lol. Especially since he said that was me, regarding a post made by ShadowRunner lol.. that's what had me wondering.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Clans - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 Sep 2009, 04:07

Quick, another facepalm!

:oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Clans - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 06 Sep 2009, 07:52

The "shen" taking the beating, it was me. However just for the record, I don't count a positive score as a "beating".

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Clans - Postby synthetic » 06 Sep 2009, 10:03

i still dont get it where those 3 years went lol. its like we had that war with shen yesterday. synthetic, nexus, scherbe

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 Sep 2009, 11:39

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:The "shen" taking the beating, it was me. However just for the record, I don't count a positive score as a "beating".

Wut.. you count a negative score as beating?
Me too.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Clans - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 06 Sep 2009, 15:56

Hidden wrote:i still dont get it where those 3 years went lol. its like we had that war with shen yesterday. synthetic, nexus, scherbe

Gone are the days

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Clans - Postby Fear » 06 Sep 2009, 23:29

Top clans in terms of impact and input into Deus Ex (in no order);

Alpha, FGS, RTK, EDH and GODZ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top clans in terms of skill and war achievements in Deus Ex;

REN (0 augs), Triad (augs), Transcend (augs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best clan remaining in Deus Ex in terms of skill;

FGS

Best clan remaining in terms of impact and input into Deus Ex;

FGS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats my view

2004-2014
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Clans - Postby synthetic » 06 Sep 2009, 23:52

Depends on what timeframe we are talking about :oops:

In terms of skill REN ruled supreme from 2006 to 2009 in 0augs. I cant remember any 0aug clans who couldve been of threat. That Alpha loss was a fiasco and both of our clans were probably equally aware what a rematch in lag free server would bring (Alpha had only one player present who was in more or less proper 0aug shape (and now applying for FGS :D ), others werent up to par, yet they won as a clan :( )

If were talking about pre-2006 then the list of clans who have contributed to 0augs with some raw friggin skill would be considerably larger, and would most definitely include Alpha who has had some of the best 0augers in their ranks from time to time, even if inconsistently. TT, V, DCSB for europe for sure, but there are probably more.

DCSB hosted the best euro 0aug server for long time, abuse free unlike GODZ, so they have definitely made an impact on the community as well. Void clan as well, with Moop putting that map package together and hosting that site of his. Not to mention their server.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Clans - Postby Fear » 07 Sep 2009, 00:43

i came just as those times were ending lol

2004-2014
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 07 Sep 2009, 02:42

Hollow wrote:Top clans in terms of impact and input into Deus Ex (in no order);

Alpha, FGS, RTK, EDH and GODZ

Top clans in terms of skill and war achievements in Deus Ex;

REN (0 augs), Triad (augs), Transcend (augs)

Best clan remaining in Deus Ex in terms of skill;

FGS

Best clan remaining in terms of impact and input into Deus Ex;

FGS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats my view

Those are your top clans? omg....... Alpha, yes I've always respected this clan.... I disagree about RTK.... I need no reason, anybody who was in dx at that time most likely already knows why. lol one word hint: Noob. REN wasn't to bad.. but they weren't the best... but I didn't have a problem with them either. The "Triad" I actually have yet to see them do anything..... EDH? meh... they're ok to talk to.. but GODZ?!!!!!! What tree were you knocked out of? lol... Mostly everybody I knew at that time had some problem with that clan.. In fact.. I think just about everybody did.. Again, I disagree with you on them being anything but horrible

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 07 Sep 2009, 02:53

I'm not sure when you appeared in DX but the GODZ era ended with the end of 2004.
Everything that was called GODZ afterward didn't represent the ideals of GODZ anymore.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Clans - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 Sep 2009, 12:05

Christ fear, did you just ignore pretty much every decent clan that's ever played this game?

[DEA] [TCN] (and the later TCNdk) [V] [Shen] (it was important to me <_<) DCSB, *love* even HK had more of an imput than GODZ. You're also forgetting D I EL W DES TT even BIA lolz (god bless roachee) come to think of it, pretty much every main clan around 2004-5 (namely ren, shen/mav/ascendancy, zealot, utopians and dcsb for 0a. 3, EL, T and again DCSB for augs amoung others.) hauled ass.

Alpha weren't ever really that good, maybe the likes of konami, splitter and bobo but they all moved on i think, and alpha in my mind are better known for attaining better players when a clan dies.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Clans - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 07 Sep 2009, 12:09

Hollow wrote:Top clans in terms of skill and war achievements in Deus Ex;

Transcend (augs)

Lol at that. Dude [T] has only won like 3 clanwars. The only other achievement we attained was when we were voted the Gayest Ever Clan in DXMP.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 07 Sep 2009, 12:37

SPAZ, you should re-parse Fear's post...
He divided the clans into two lists on purpose.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Return to Deus Ex