4%
(EYE)
13%

Total votes : 23

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 04 Sep 2009, 22:28

Kothar wrote:ok i just want to know what clans are out there iv seen a few but what are those odd clans that you see popping up out there?

The problem with your clans list, is well: Godz is no longer a clan. In fact it's been a dead clan for a very long time. EYE, I don't know if they're still around either. I.A. I've never actually heard of, must be a new one? KICKASS I thought was dead to. But they might be back from what I hear. The basic point is, even though you put some clans on the list.. you didn't really give people much of a vote.. You can't vote a dead clan as being the best, and since FGS is the only one still active.. it would win the vote by default. Don't get me wrong, even if the other clans were still active, I would vote FGS without hesitation. Oh yeah.. You didn't add XPS, Z (Not that anybody cares about them anyways), A, IO, VA (This clan died about 6 years ago.. it was the first clan I joined. and a few others I can't think of.. btw.. the shen clan is still active? I can't seem to find their site on any forums who have active clan lists.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Clans - Postby chin.democ. » 04 Sep 2009, 22:33

I'd insert a facepalm if I was one of them internet geeks.

Skilgannon
NoNameRANK
NoNameRANK

Re: Clans - Postby Skilgannon » 04 Sep 2009, 22:40

You asked, you got.

Also, Elemental, this topic was started back in 2006. You also previously replied in it.

* Since when were you the one in control?
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Sep 2009, 23:11

Elemental wrote:
Kothar wrote:ok i just want to know what clans are out there iv seen a few but what are those odd clans that you see popping up out there?

The problem with your clans list, is well: Godz is no longer a clan. In fact it's been a dead clan for a very long time. EYE, I don't know if they're still around either. I.A. I've never actually heard of, must be a new one? KICKASS I thought was dead to. But they might be back from what I hear. The basic point is, even though you put some clans on the list.. you didn't really give people much of a vote.. You can't vote a dead clan as being the best, and since FGS is the only one still active.. it would win the vote by default. Don't get me wrong, even if the other clans were still active, I would vote FGS without hesitation. Oh yeah.. You didn't add XPS, Z (Not that anybody cares about them anyways), A, IO, VA (This clan died about 6 years ago.. it was the first clan I joined. and a few others I can't think of.. btw.. the shen clan is still active? I can't seem to find their site on any forums who have active clan lists.

If you would have read my post and checked the date, you would have seen that the topic is about 3 years old.

gg anyway. :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Clans - Postby ~DJ~ » 05 Sep 2009, 02:25

I lol'd

:oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 05 Sep 2009, 02:57

Skilgannon wrote:You asked, you got.

Also, Elemental, this topic was started back in 2006. You also previously replied in it.

rofl I know.. I just found that out when I went back and read the remainder of the topic.. what can I say.. it's been a long time and a very long day.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

Re: Clans - Postby Kothar » 05 Sep 2009, 03:01

lol how did you even find this topic?

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Sep 2009, 09:10

Well.. actually, I opened the memberlist and thought.. wtf happened to Ooommm..
Then I let it list all posts he posted and that topic was one of the last where he posted in...
Then I saw that it's almost exactly the same topic that bigfoot started some weeks ago..
So I couldn't resist reviving it :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Clans - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 05 Sep 2009, 13:36

Kickass were the first ever clan to fall to the mighty tweety

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 05 Sep 2009, 14:26

Kothar wrote:lol how did you even find this topic?

That's easy to explain actually. When I left, I was unable to come into the server. Any topics that had posts after me leaving will appear in my toolbar of recent posts.. This one was among them, so I clicked it thinking it actually had a new post.. I didn't need to check the date because being that it was under recent posts, I assumed it was a new topic.

Legion says:
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 05 Sep 2009, 15:09

ShadowRunner wrote:And Shen take a good beating and learn to respect Hekler and Koch SMG...

You son of a bitch. That's me lol.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Clans - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Sep 2009, 17:48

Elemental wrote:
Kothar wrote:lol how did you even find this topic?

That's easy to explain actually. When I left, I was unable to come into the server. Any topics that had posts after me leaving will appear in my toolbar of recent posts.. This one was among them, so I clicked it thinking it actually had a new post.. I didn't need to check the date because being that it was under recent posts, I assumed it was a new topic.

I doubt that the question was addressed to you. #-o

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Clans - Postby Mastakilla » 05 Sep 2009, 18:59

lol another long day for elemental

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Clans - Postby Kuchcik » 05 Sep 2009, 19:33

enjoi

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Clans - Postby Elemental » 06 Sep 2009, 02:16

Mastakilla wrote:lol another long day for elemental

lol yeah no kidding... actually it's nights now :( my job decided that I'm better suited for that... so I've been up all day and all night, and then I get to sleep....... Yeah... long day lol.. btw: Spaz, You're ShadowRunner? or did I misread that post?

Legion says:

Return to Deus Ex