Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Possibility of FGS warring?

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 23 Jul 2014, 17:31

Nobody besides Mastakilla is interested in this match at all?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jul 2014, 20:55

There's interested and then there is time, practice, technical issues and other reasons to lose confidence...

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 25 Jul 2014, 06:16

[FGS]Chees wrote:Thats great news bro. Been doing the same thing this year. A 4 week training course then a day training after in the factory and now work for Tulip, one of the UK's biggest food distribution companies.
Hard work and moan about it 24/7 but meh it's a job and not feeling degraded having to sign on JSA is a bonus!

What job have you landed? And hope your training goes well. Remember don't give up even if it seems pointless at the time. Everything happens for a reason in this world. Good luck with everything \:D/

Its a warehouse job, order picker :P Working for GIST which apparently transports all the products for M&S. So often I'm working in the refrigerated area, which is nice in current weather tbh! Training was just to get used to their stupid pocket computer thing which sounds like a satnav lady, you need to tell her the product codes as you pick them, it's urine easy really, just fairly hard work. Did 9 and a half hours yesterday, hopefully I get a bit of a break today. Haven't had a proper physically demanding job in a while.

Anyway on the topic of a clanwar I'll get back on that when I actually have my PC on the way, keep your knickers on Ken! for now

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 25 Jul 2014, 22:06

Mastakilla wrote:Yeah we spoke, I told you I wont be shipping my PC over untill I got work to keep me from distractions... Good news! Got a job today, starting my training next week. So I will soon look into getting my PC shipped over, but I'm expecting it to be end of august at the earliest. When I got it, I can start looking at my days off and try to round up people for practise matches. There's nothing stopping people from having some practise without me though, just confirming my interest.

Holy *love* I been applying for so many jobs I'm even starting to be all formal on the message boards.

Kind regards,
Nicky Anthony Stoppels

OMG yes, now I know why I was struggling with reading your post.. IT WAS TOO FORMAL! :-D

According to the match.. all know that it actually makes no sense if Nobody joins the match but if you guys need a living score generator, I join! 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to Deus Ex