Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Possibility of FGS warring?

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Poor » 11 Jan 2014, 08:41

anax wrote:not siding with anyone here as the specifics and bs of dx drama is beyond my care atm.

But if you are going to spawn crap in a SERVER YOU DO NOT OWN to test things then you should be thinking twice, perhaps more than twice.

Creating multiple drones is a cheat/exploit, just like throwing nades through doors, nade jumping, throwing knife reload, and reaching places that are supposed to be inaccessible, which are all routinely allowed in most servers. Those cheats are actually practical, game changing; cloning spy drones is not. It was a harmless prank and shouldn't be taken seriously. Besides, I'm working to get these exploits (and there are some far worse than making a spy drone) patched on the current security mods.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 11:34

I know Cozmo will be paying attention to the match today evening, are nicky and Khaamilus also around? How's things coming along with Majster, and how many other FGS are available? In best case scenario FGS might actually put our roster under pressure membercount wise, because 6v6 is theoretically doable but harder for hivemind than for FGS. Ideal is 4 strong players + anyone who wants to play.

Suggesting TODAY 5PM UK time, taking suggestions from 4PM to late evening. Give us some times to work with, alternatively we start when enough FGS and HVM are in server.

As per usual, we host ADM or ATDM until war is more or less ready to go, feel free to spectate in the server to display your presence, or play public augs until match.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 12:25

5PM sounds ok, or should be (much) later?

How about maps being part-custom or entirely custom, for rematch? Or entirely classic?

Classic all-around maps played in wars:

Smuggler
Silo
CMD

decent custom maps: Pool, Snow, MiniDust, even Iceworld, etc. Want to hear some feedback from Khaam, masta, Cozmo, if possible :wave:

edit: sent server password through private message to FGS members, along with other details. Send feedback regarding time and maps.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 11 Jan 2014, 14:58

I'm good with any time :-)

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 16:03

Me and masta have been discussing times on skype, but I hear absolutely nothing from anyone else. Nothing on forums, nothing on skype, nothing in private messages. Nada. As ChinDemoc is actively posting but steering well clear from 0a match threads then I guess he wont be playing, but could do with some feedback at least on the maps and other players availability. Did anyone get Majster then, or he wont be playing today?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jan 2014, 16:25

I'm free and will try get hold of Cozmo on Steam.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jan 2014, 16:33

Cozmo and me will be there for certain.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 11 Jan 2014, 16:38

[FGS]Chees wrote:Cozmo and me will be there for certain.

What's your steam addy thingy, I wish to add you :P

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 16:59

so we def got 3 FGS + Khaamilus if he comes online. Anyone else? :D

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jan 2014, 17:16

FGS.Chees

Can we swap Silo for CS Office? That was a decent 0-Aug map imo.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 11 Jan 2014, 18:55

I'm fine with Office as a non standard map if other people are cool with it aswell, I don't really mind

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 19:03

office will work fine. I am all for custom maps (as long as they are of known quality).

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 11 Jan 2014, 19:23

Server is up and passworded, Masta and Cozmo are in. Were waiting for Khaam, Chees. Were having some trouble digging up 4th member actually, which is bit of an unpleasant surprise.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jan 2014, 21:09

after my performance tonight I will not be representing FGS in anymore clan war's...it's just pointless and costing my team points! :oops:

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby machete » 11 Jan 2014, 21:44

[FGS]Chees wrote:after my performance tonight I will not be representing FGS in anymore clan war's...it's just pointless and costing my team points! :oops:

I can kind of understand why you would say this because it's exactly the sort of thing I used to say when I was less experienced but I can guarantee you that your clanmates don't feel the same way about you as you do about yourself.

I know you had a tough time tonight because both clans were very much fielding A teams but did you have fun? Because if you did then that's really all that matters. It's just a game, mate, and the only way to get enough experience to fight more practiced players is to practice yourself!

Anyway, it's probably not my place to say it but don't feel bad about tonight man, we had 2 good games and I think we all had fun. :)

Good game everyone!

Edit: Thinking about it, I could easily be feeling the same way as you right now. I had a few problems tonight, didn't play particularly well and ended up costing my own team points too. But I'm just happy that I had fun playing!

Return to Deus Ex