Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Jan 2014, 21:02

It was all a bit confusing but we managed to get it organized at the end. xD

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 04 Jan 2014, 21:39

Only hour and a half delay, considering most of these wars do not happen at all. Went pretty well. I would've preferred that Kiki didn't play, but since he was online it was only right to let him in. Without him matches would've been lot more equal. That said, 3 of our other top 0augers did not play in the war, just as I preferred.

Second map FGS had 40 kills to hivemind 43 kills at some point, I was really glad to see that things got that exciting. Usually it is the equal matches that provide the ultimate fun, but even though we quickly broke the near-tie the scores were not at all horrible across all maps.

Masta had to quit after 2nd map and Shadowrunner forgot english alphabet, but with me swapping to FGS both teams still got to have some fun, this time with another one of our top players: Dani. Third map tends to be fun map anyway, as almost nobody in dxmp plays 3rd seriously after loosing 2. I suppose I might recall couple that were serious throughout 3 maps, but the trend speaks otherwise.

I want to congratulate everybody who showed up and tried to give DXMP a clan match, it has been a very, very long time coming. Maybe this first quarter year will see more of such matches.

Rematch, AltFire, Auged (BTDM or ATDM or CTDM) discussion GO, please include map suggestions.

In before shadowrunner gives me the lip, war passwords are not posted on public forums and everybody who were on time received it. As for scheduling, all clans do is schedule, even if clan has a leader some such scheduled matches take 3 months to happen at all *in actively playing clan*. Whether you have an active leader or active roster, well, I'll leave it up to you to decide. Guys who played today honoured our old game.

Cozmo wrote:Aw what. So people contact me when they need coding but not when a potential game's on? :-({|=

Oh well, good luck to anyone taking part! Any clan game is a huge success for the community at this point

We waited hour and a half, searching for all and any FGS from all possible sources. I sat on your forums spamming "New posts" and "Who is online" for 40 minutes. How you managed to slip past all that, I don't know. Since you are one of the best FGS players, it would be very nice to see you play for FGS rematch, and perhaps you can organize with others as well to set up a solid lineup that can show up on a time that you propose.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 05 Jan 2014, 00:40

I got 11 deaths before my first kill on the first map, seriously, that was frustrating :-D
Cozmo you should join in next time, we'll schedule it better and more in advance.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Jan 2014, 00:55

It was great that a match happened at all. It's been a long time ago that I played within a clan war.. must have been [A] days yet.. if at all. 8-[
My participation was actually a spontaneous decision.. :-D
After watching a film on afternoon, I went to the PC and checked the forums.
Then I saw in the clan war topic that the event happens today and that it's running for 20 minutes already.
So, I joined for the lulz, because nobody else of FGS was there.. so at least Nobody was there! :D
Well yeah, after Nick successfully un-THCed his PC and Khaam got the password, we could finally begin.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby chin.democ. » 05 Jan 2014, 12:17

Oh my god Nobody, I'm so happy for you buddy! :-D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 05 Jan 2014, 13:30

There are several strong FGS 0augers who didn't get to play, so a quick rematch will be up to you to decide. Perhaps *you* can suggest a date, and then work towards putting a team together for that date? Shouldn't forget to let anyone else in, too, for larger match.

Also, if rematch, please post some map names. Only request I have is that they are previously hosted on popular 0a servers. While some players (of both clans, no doubt) resent playing custom maps, due to some sort of insecurities I guess, I personally fully endorse playing properly made new maps a la Pool, Snow, also Ice (which *is* properly made, just extremely minimal), etc

If FGS doesn't have interest in 0a rematch, we can discuss some other match instead.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 08 Jan 2014, 18:53

Whats the situation? Does FGS want rematch (recommended, with the likes of Khaamilus, NoName, ChinDemoc, Majster, Cozmo, Mastakilla to name bigger names)? I gathered as much from Masta's post that hes looking forward to another match, but it'll be FGS decision whether to play rematch or not, or I'd look like a bully. Find some of those names from whatever messenger contacts you may have, and get confirmation on whether they will be interested in playing or not (I know all those names except for possibly Chin. are interested, question is how you find them).

If we won't have immediate rematch, then alternative matches are all sorts of non-0a challenges.

FGS did nicely to find 4 active fighters, so I added you guys back to the clan list thing, but have to hit the iron while its still hot. We have several matches planned with HK as well, so things can be considered swell in the first quarter for DXMP.

I'd also like to extend a friendly invitation to some atdm training sessions, to all interested FGS members. It'll be held in more controlled environment than crowded public games, along with specific strategy training sessions.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Jan 2014, 20:04

also like to extend a friendly invitation to some atdm training sessions, to all interested FGS members. It'll be held in more controlled environment than crowded public games, along with specific strategy training sessions.

I'm interested in that!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Jan 2014, 22:32

These wars could be monthly at least and have more teams entering, not necessarily clan v clan, not one to promote gambling but :D

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Jan 2014, 22:42

The more the better. Let the sshot results do the talking.

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Khaamilus » 08 Jan 2014, 23:20

I talked to Majster and NoName, they will be interested to take part with some clan fights But both are unfortunately very busy with other things in their lives, so it will be hard for them to find free time to play. But if something planned, I'm sure'll notify them of this.

As for me I can probably find some time to play at the weekend.

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Cozmo » 09 Jan 2014, 00:57

Organised games & friendly training sessions? Sounds good; I'm in. I'll make sure to watch the forums more regularly so I don't miss these in future ](*,)

Edit: For me, best way to get in touch is forum PMs or Steam (On Skype and FB, I just get spammed by people I know irl so I don't really use them anymore. I'll probably make a new Skype account and add everyone here eventually)

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 09 Jan 2014, 01:25

I'll probably hollah @ you Cozmo on steam if a game is there in case you do miss the forum thread.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby machete » 09 Jan 2014, 01:34

Ken managed to get me playing ATDM and I regard that as quite an achievement. :D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 09 Jan 2014, 07:22

Weekend sounds good, Khaam. Maybe something like Saturday evening, if you can ask them? Also, what do Cozmo, Shadow, and others think about this date? If all goes well, we have capacity for massive battle.

Return to Deus Ex