Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Unatco HQ map?

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Unatco HQ map? - Postby machete » 19 Jan 2014, 20:33

I'm looking for a specific MP conversion of a small section of the Unatco HQ that was actually pretty good. It was taken from the part where you wake up in the cells after getting fucked at the 'Ton. One of the cells is actually a spawn room and the other spawn is at the opposite end of the large oval main room.

All the other conversions I've seen suck, I'm looking for this one specifically.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby TheWolf » 20 Jan 2014, 08:34

I know what map you're talking about. It's a Unatco Mj12 lab conversion and there are rocks that cut off a hallway to make the map smaller. It was hosted on the RTK server if I remember correctly.

Ingame: Sev
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 Jan 2014, 15:57

An unatco HQ map is: DXMP_UNATCOHQ

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby machete » 20 Jan 2014, 17:44

TheWolf wrote:I know what map you're talking about. It's a Unatco Mj12 lab conversion and there are rocks that cut off a hallway to make the map smaller. It was hosted on the RTK server if I remember correctly.

Yeah, exactly!

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby atrey65789 » 20 Jan 2014, 18:04

You can find a lot of cool mods and hundreds of maps at http://download.deusexnetwork.com/DX1

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 20 Jan 2014, 18:32

hundreds of maps.

Yet we are all stuck with Ice World and smuggler cmd and Area51 on most servers.
This crap brings DX to it's knees for old players and noobs, same old same old.
Embrace new maps FFS DX community and keep them there for a while to be played ..or not either way DX needs a map change on all servers. You are all stuck in the old maps and a change of heart/maps are needed or this game and MP is dead very soon.

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby atrey65789 » 20 Jan 2014, 19:53

[FGS]Chees wrote:hundreds of maps.

Yet we are all stuck with Ice World and smuggler cmd and Area51 on most servers.
Embrace new maps FFS DX community and keep them there for a while to be played ..or not either way DX needs a map change on all servers. You are all stuck in the old maps and a change of heart/maps are needed or this game and MP is dead very soon.

THAAAANKK YOUUUU!!!!! I'M GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby Khaamilus » 20 Jan 2014, 20:39

This map sucks TBH, only two spawnrooms and only one narow way to get out of there.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby machete » 20 Jan 2014, 22:43

Was this complaint directed at anyone specifically?

I'm assuming it's not aimed at me because I think I'm one of the most forward-thinking hosters in DX right now. ;-)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby ShadowRunner » 20 Jan 2014, 22:56

machete wrote:I'm looking for a specific MP conversion of a small section of the Unatco HQ that was actually pretty good. It was taken from the part where you wake up in the cells after getting fucked at the 'Ton. One of the cells is actually a spawn room and the other spawn is at the opposite end of the large oval main room.

All the other conversions I've seen suck, I'm looking for this one specifically.

there are two very similar maps. One is by Echelon, one is older. Echelon's is more 0-augy.

I can't remember which, but one does have a chokepoint and gas flying around quite a bit in spawns.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Jan 2014, 00:22

machete wrote:

Was this complaint directed at anyone specifically?

I'm assuming it's not aimed at me because I think I'm one of the most forward-thinking hosters in DX right now. ;-)

It's directed @ Nobody machete if you read my PM!??
Yet directed @ all servers @ the same time, in the big scheme of things go figure. :mofu: What most people are hosting is the death of DX without realizing it. 5 years from now you will be lucky if one server exists. (Fact...prove me wrong!)

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby Mastakilla » 21 Jan 2014, 01:26

[FGS]Chees wrote:
machete wrote:
[FGS]Chees wrote: 5 years from now you will be lucky if one server exists. (Fact...prove me wrong!)

How the hell is that a fact and how the hell would anyone prove otherwise :-D

quotefail ftw

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Unatco HQ map? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Jan 2014, 01:57

Mastakilla I'm heavily medicated atm! I'm chatting bulls**t just ignore me :-D

Return to Deus Ex