Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

server

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

server - Postby synthetic » 18 Jul 2014, 19:31

Is it possible to book "~[FGS]Wunderland~ ALTFIRE 2014" server for HK vs HVM match?

I cannot get in touch with any other hosts, and since we all play in HK's home server I'd rather not have HK top player play with LAN ping during war. #-o

If so, who has access to the server? We can upload a package with necessary maps and server settings which you could temporarily use for hosting.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: server - Postby synthetic » 20 Jul 2014, 12:24

Wow! 2 days no reply. Thanks guys.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: server - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Jul 2014, 00:47

It's dead atm :roll: people have jobs and lives to tend to so be patient

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: server - Postby ~DJ~ » 21 Jul 2014, 02:38

well I could get you the CageMatch server if that's what you want.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: server - Postby anax » 21 Jul 2014, 03:00

this is diireeee

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: server - Postby synthetic » 23 Jul 2014, 17:32

Without clan wars there is no point in clans, and without clans there is no real servers or activity in online game, and without activity and players you have what? No, its not profit.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: server - Postby TheWolf » 24 Jul 2014, 05:59

there is no real activity and never will be anymore. there are barely any players. its over, people grew up, moved onto different games. new gamers cannot stand dxmp because of outdated graphics, tough gameplay style vs those who do play. im sorry, but its best if we all just move on

Ingame: Sev
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: server - Postby [FGS]Chees » 24 Jul 2014, 15:12

ok so dxmp is dead atm. Maybe a dedicated updated engine to replace the current one is in order? it is possible to update the engine but still have the same game look and style as the current one. if i was any good with coding and had the free time i would do it myself or had the money to pay someone to do it i would. ](*,)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: server - Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jul 2014, 20:48

I saw some dude had reconstructed Megan Reed's office in CryEngine, looked very interesting.

RE: Clan Wars,

It is never a bad idea.

I would agree that classic augs is just too difficult for most beginners and there is almost no support for them, but I disagree that DXMP is finished, especially in the case of the quality RPG mods and big cities and even with classic augs, there will always be nostalgia for the SP experience being shared with others online. I believe classic aug could have a future too, simply because it is a challenge, but I doubt it will successfully recruit beginners without a more organized and concerted effort and level of support. It seems the editing community is mainly more interested in developing the SP experience online.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: server - Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jul 2014, 20:48

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: server - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 25 Jul 2014, 22:11

synthetic wrote:Is it possible to book "~[FGS]Wunderland~ ALTFIRE 2014" server for HK vs HVM match?

I cannot get in touch with any other hosts, and since we all play in HK's home server I'd rather not have HK top player play with LAN ping during war. #-o

If so, who has access to the server? We can upload a package with necessary maps and server settings which you could temporarily use for hosting.

Sorry, I didn't have the time to be present for the past two weeks.
If your request has still relevance, my answer is Yes.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: server - Postby synthetic » 02 Aug 2014, 13:51

The game is JUST as active as in 2013, probably as in 2012. And it is oldschool DXMP ATDM that is active still in this summer. If someone wants to play DXMP, here is one of your (last?) chances to do so. It is active largely because HVM and HK attempted to set up a large ATDM war and played a 0a match in June.

Depending on situation I might have to try and contact you through PM then, Nobody. As things are right now it probably won't be any time too soon.

What regards old engine, coders and moders cant cooperate nor do we have any DXMP moders left. We have some DX moders but no DXMP moders.

What regards new players: Olo is-was one of the better augers in the game, even Ricci agreed that the guy knows how to play DXMP. I think that if a guy who only knows words "homosexual", "sit", "fool" knows how to play DXMP, then admitting defeat to him is a bitter pill to swallow indeed.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: server - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Aug 2014, 21:31

Getting some good aug games lately, server full-ish... gg.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: server - Postby anax » 11 Aug 2014, 13:48

i hope this damn thing happens lmao.
i might add that i personally don't see any trouble in having the war in Hey's server.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!

Return to Deus Ex