Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 02:32

synthetic wrote:Im talking about work on DXMP, dani has nothing to do with it O_o in normal game entire BB would be perma banned until they drop supporting cheaters and are screened for any cheats. Other servers again might not even bother. But thats different topic and I intentionally posted here about dxmp editing.
This time derailing is your bummer, Anax, not mine. For a change ;-)

In normal game the entire community would be laughing in front of your face for what you say and because you accused me of cheating, when I actually played more shooters than you, in a more competitive mode than you, and paying for entering in important tournaments that would never get to touch with that attitude, you are lucky people still takes their time to read your posts and they take you seriously.

You're nobody to accuse me, Mr Undead, when your friend Chaos confessed he was an aimbotter himself on that REN clan, and you admitted you used triggerbot.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 02:36

DaniSaggenza wrote:
synthetic wrote:Im talking about work on DXMP, dani has nothing to do with it O_o in normal game entire BB would be perma banned until they drop supporting cheaters and are screened for any cheats. Other servers again might not even bother. But thats different topic and I intentionally posted here about dxmp editing.

In normal game the entire community would be laughing on your face for what you say and because you accused me of cheating, when I actually played more shooters than you, in a more competitive mode than you, and paying for entering in important tournaments that would never get to touch with that attitude, you are lucky people still takes their time to read your posts and they take you seriously.

You mean the tournaments where your team leader made entire team pay for cheats? Or how the story went? Something like that. Your stories of your tournaments were so far out there that it makes any dxmp clan war look pro.

Also anax, *love* you if you blame me for this. You and Dani brought this topic to this thread here. I was talking about DXMP editing. Knobs.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 02:45

synthetic wrote:
DaniSaggenza wrote:

In normal game the entire community would be laughing on your face for what you say and because you accused me of cheating, when I actually played more shooters than you, in a more competitive mode than you, and paying for entering in important tournaments that would never get to touch with that attitude, you are lucky people still takes their time to read your posts and they take you seriously.

You mean the tournaments where your team leader made entire team pay for cheats? Or how the story went? Something like that. Your stories of your tournaments were so far out there that it makes any dxmp clan war look pro.

Also anax, *love* you if you blame me for this. You and Dani brought this topic to this thread here. I was talking about DXMP editing. Knobs.

The many metabolic end product that you just dropped in seconds its amazing, it's all based on conclusions, because my CS:S clan RM Gaming lost 1 member due to cheating, but I guess that for you that makes the entire team a bunch of haxors. #KensCommonSense

Do you think it's possible to enter in ESEA, ESL, FaceIt, by using cheats? Do you know how protected is that? Nah, I doubt it, you never went out from Deus Ex and AO, you gave a try to CS:S but it was too much for you, I understand, I guess you were too good in DX, a game that has not any decent anti cheat, and where you can find a lot of bugs that you know very well, a game that im sorry, but in the competitive scene at least for me, has been a joke at least these last 5 years, I don't know how it was in the past.

I suggest you to take some information before making any reply to me, because at the end this will finish like when you said I was an aimbotter or a 100 css euro haxor, with me replying to every single lie/nonsense that you keep spreading, and with you replying without giving any proof. Nice

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 02:55

Actually, I'm pretty crap player, but even I know what we gamers call someone who uses additional software to assist with frags or break game and firing speed. The fact that you were worse at your favourite gametype than me is just sad story for you, it doesnt make me a good player lol.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 03:00

synthetic wrote:Actually, I'm pretty crap player, but even I know what we gamers

You can't consider yourself a gamer when you used to moan about the players attitude, your computer, your sister, your mouse that had the wire fucked up, your computer performance etc the whole day, it'd be an insult for those guys that consider theirselves gamers. (and im not one anymore myself)

synthetic wrote: The fact that you were worse at your favourite gametype than me is just sad story for you, it doesnt make me a good player lol.

Lol, thats a funny one... but... if you were the one that after I started raping you in every HiveMind 1v1 training in the private server started swapping the crosshairs to white because you thought I was using aimbot, and later when I continued raping you with the white crosshair you asked me if I was using cheat engine... xD, it's obvious you're not a good player, no point on emphasize on that.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: A Slight Revision: IMPORTANT for DXMP. Rant 2 - Postby anax » 02 Nov 2014, 03:14

mAN, i'm not blaming anyone for metabolic end product, ok.

I'm just trying hard to mediate a potential cease-fire between you and Dani but it's not working so i guess im gonna leave it now.

imma get on top of the dividing wall and do nothing like i usually end up doing in every argument i've had in DXMP.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!

Return to Deus Ex