Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hello guys

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 12 Oct 2014, 03:02

i'm still popping my head in to take a look now and then, maybe at the wrong times, last 3 nights all i saw is a handfull of randoms on WW2 server.

It's safe to say that Phant and Full are basically playing their own seperate game from DXMP in passworded server so it makes no sense to count them as active players of the game.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 12 Oct 2014, 09:39

Phantoms goal isn't to play in private server, but to be best (cheating) player in the online game; so if he is playing together in passworded with Fullnoob then he is testing/tweaking something - or chatting, for that matter. I can see how Fullmoon might want to play in passworded, but not Phantom.

This is also why I am so pissed off about Dani and Solid. Dani freewillingly chose an option to support a cheating apologist *and* actively recruit for him while knowing very well that Phantom motivatedly trains new cheaters. He and his BB friends knew this very well, and told me so on many occasions themselves, and yet that is the choice they made without anyone forcing them to. Fullmoon is a normal cheater, Phantom is a cheating apologist and trainer -- and that is much worse. Your guess is as good as mine as to why they opted to back them. Maybe they lacked drama in their life.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Hello guys - Postby Mastakilla » 12 Oct 2014, 22:48

THEY lack drama in their life? :-D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 13 Oct 2014, 21:03

edit:

So it is just me that sees something wrong if the last active players in the game are entirely focused on cheating and making a farce of the game. It is clear that our values do not match, Nicky. I didn't tell BB members to many metabolic end product the community about gathering around Phantom. I didn't tell Phantom to pop into active servers with his speedhack every day for 6 years when you were happily posting here and not even poked your nose into the game. Now what are you insinuating with your post? Saying that I wanted my favourite game to be fucked up by these noobs? Way to go.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 13 Oct 2014, 22:31

So no one wants to play then

Ingame: Sev
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Hello guys - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Oct 2014, 11:05

synthetic wrote:edit:

So it is just me that sees something wrong if the last active players in the game are entirely focused on cheating and making a farce of the game. It is clear that our values do not match, Nicky. I didn't tell BB members to many metabolic end product the community about gathering around Phantom. I didn't tell Phantom to pop into active servers with his speedhack every day for 6 years when you were happily posting here and not even poked your nose into the game. Now what are you insinuating with your post? Saying that I wanted my favourite game to be fucked up by these noobs? Way to go.

I've poked my nose in when time allowed me too, that's a different discussion. I'm not saying you want your favourite game to be fucked up, I'm not saying you are wrong speaking out against cheating. I'm just saying you're causing quite a bit of drama yourself. You're on a crusade of sorts against certain players who may deserve a foot up their ass but I reckon you'd better spend all this energy of yours trying to get some matches set up, get people to play etc. If you care so much about the game.

Sorry if I seemed somewhat passive aggressive, but you're going all out on the ''noobs'' and metabolic end product and it's just getting old now man.

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Hello guys - Postby Alessi » 14 Oct 2014, 19:37

When I looked at the topic name and the last few posts on here...I was mindf*cked at how little they had to do with each other! Let it go guys..Christ..

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 15 Oct 2014, 00:51

SO NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY DXMP?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 15 Oct 2014, 01:04

Wolf go on servers more often. ww2 server an just whacked mine up people will play when others join!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Hello guys - Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Oct 2014, 21:54

TheWolf wrote:SO NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY DXMP?

Seeing aug and ww2 games 4-8 players... all this activity is making me want to finish some maps and host a mod...

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Hello guys - Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Oct 2014, 21:54

TheWolf wrote:SO NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY DXMP?

Seeing aug and ww2 games 4-8 players... all this activity is making me want to finish some maps and host a mod...

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 16 Oct 2014, 07:11

My time zone is dead then

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 16 Oct 2014, 14:36

what times are you plkaying to get 8 people on board?? i wanna know cause my sleep pattern is backwards! :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 16 Oct 2014, 14:53

12am gmt last night. 12am- 3 am gmt the night before. night b4 that from about 12pm onwards on the ww 2 server and altfire 0 grav temp server. you gotta be there at the right time or you miss players and then looks dead 24/7 when in fact you missed them by a few hours.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 17 Oct 2014, 01:20

Mastakilla wrote:
synthetic wrote:edit:

I've poked my nose in when time allowed me too, that's a different discussion. I'm not saying you want your favourite game to be fucked up, I'm not saying you are wrong speaking out against cheating. I'm just saying you're causing quite a bit of drama yourself. You're on a crusade of sorts against certain players who may deserve a foot up their ass but I reckon you'd better spend all this energy of yours trying to get some matches set up, get people to play etc. If you care so much about the game.

Sorry if I seemed somewhat passive aggressive, but you're going all out on the ''noobs'' and metabolic end product and it's just getting old now man.

I suppose I am touchy about the subject because when rest of you only occasionally played or focused on forums/editor, I had first had experience with those cheaters day in day out without anyone doing anything about it. For over 6 years! This is not normal! Even the current speedhack fix exists because I spent a friggin year harassing Alex Deja and Poor to test and code something to make the game playable. It got to a point where practically everybody cheated because they thought the other guy was, too. That includes some admins of popular server at the time.
The fact that Dani and Solid started telling lies about me to my clan mates (with poor success at that), doesn't exactly look like they weren't looking for drama. They wanted drama with me, and by god thats what they will have.
If anything, the fact that we're posting on your forums means its relevant for DXMP community. All other forums have died, and if we stop posting here then.. yeah.

Return to Deus Ex