Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hello guys

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 21:19

Yeah but he doesn't say if hes burned any more trash bins IRL. I lost interest there, post lacks suspense.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hello guys - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 21:49

First of all Sev, nice to see you after long time. I will never forget our epic battle on VOID's Basecamp against 5 hivemind users when we alone beaten 5 of them 23:9? haha. Me and you, against Fear, Dani, Psycho, Politra and one more guy haha. Epic win.

But joke on the side, I hope that I will see your server in DX server list for long time. More servers, better for us.

And now reason why I cam here: Dani I will say that for your own good. KID YOU GOT ISSUES !!!!! i REMEMBER how you get in the ass of: Phantom, Fear, Sinthetic, B Dawg, FullMoon, Hey, Ricci and many other people, and not long after that you called them noobs, whenever they beaten you. You also said that I am noob but fact is that Anax filmed our fight in SniperBox when you invited me 1:1 and i beaten you badly...... So you have not 1 win against me, and I hardly believe that you are capable to beat Hey, Ricci, Sinthetic or Fear. You ar enot person who should call them noobs.

1. If phantom is teacher in Paris, why so smart person insulted me so hard just based on your words?
2. Who cares how much money you have? Who cares?
3. Who are you to insult Sinthetic? Do you watch yourself what you do in DX?
4. Sinthetic maybe insults sometimes, but at least he do not steal nicks as you do.

Dani tell me, is there on this game someone who you have not insulted at all? I hardly believe in that. Solid is person which knows verry well that you stealed my nickname, but instead to judge you he did to me same. That say's all about you and solid.

And I know from fact that Sinthetic is stronge rplayer than you and SOlid, cause I beat you both very easy. Yes, Solis has grwat skills, but he need to improve himself as a person just as you.

And yes, do you know what for a stupidity you talk? Norway, Sweden, Finland etc etc countries have impressive standard to live there. Please do not talk stupidity anymore, cause you shame yourself.

Have a nice day.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 24 Oct 2014, 00:05

If I get any more people derailing this topic I am going to *loving* snap. IE Ken, DONT REPLY TO DARKOS metabolic end product, DARKO DONT POST metabolic end product ABOUT KEN, SOLID SAME THING DIFFERENT NAMES. This was meant to check in and get on task about whats going on. And stop blaming people for the death of DXMP, do you really think that a long time player would dedicate that much time just to purposely remove players from the game. I think you're forgetting... We never asked for this, and what a shame.

Ingame: Sev
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 24 Oct 2014, 15:19

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:but fact is that Anax filmed our fight in SniperBox when you invited me 1:1 and i beaten you badly.

That was after i textured the whole map with your negative score :bwahaha: and both times you were aliased, your ratio as Sretnik was a weak one, positive but weak. It was no more impressive than what a beginner of 2 months could do after 0-Augging for a few days.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Hello guys - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2014, 16:55

Anax do not shame yourself. Do you really think that anyone can beat me 9:1 ahahhaa. Dude, you are hilarious. Even phantom can tell you that noone could beat me 9:1 even when I was newbie. When I played as newbie I always killed someone before he gets 3-4 kills in row. So please do not tell stupidity here. I can tell from fact that Dani CAN NOT best me. Also machete can put here logs, and you will see that any of those people from pictures were not me. I demand logs here. Where are logs? I know truth.

And about sretnik. YOu know what that means? Lucky man :) I was so confident in my skills so that I beaten you and Dani both. I was alone in my team. Weak scores? Lol have you seen machetes score? Dani's scorew??? Your score? For whole 2 hours I beaten you all in there, Dani had negative score, you had score -30 lollllllllllll, and machete only had almost positive score. Noone beaten me in your own map lol. What that say's about you. Please anax, go practise. You are same as Dani, all are noobs for you, and why? Just because all can beat you and Dani both :) YOu can tell rubish, but I will say always this: I have not played zero augs full month, Dani insulted me before 2 days, and now he hides under other nicks cause he is shamed cause he is scared to lose. And he should be scared cause I will post all scored in here :) So more you metabolic end product, more you and Dani will be humiliated. Behave nice and maybe other people will respect you.

As I said before: Anax and Dani are perfect match, there are only 2 people for which all pro players are noobs, and they are only 2 people which have right to insult all. No comment. Hilarious.

Return to Deus Ex