Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hello guys

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 22 Oct 2014, 01:46

Hmmmm well if you're around this time everyday then perhaps we can organize a match

Ingame: Sev
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Hello guys - Postby Alessi » 22 Oct 2014, 13:18

DaniSaggenza wrote: only interesting player nowadays is kldjerz and just because hes online 24/7.

Lmao that guy has no life

Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello guys - Postby Solid » 22 Oct 2014, 19:14

Ken I'm surprised about how metabolic end product you just spew out, I feel sorry for your mouth constantly releasing bullcrap.

I find it surprising how you insist on leaving out the part where you instantly went after some beginner that joined my team, so you could streak up and shell me. I know some vet clans that might comment on your constant shelling and even the occasional LAW in a "1on1" but personally I don't mind

YOU tried lawing me while I had energy shield on, the free streak joined after I was on an 8 streaks up, adding one streak wasn't going to make it as if YOU definetley couldn't kill me, you're just searching for an excuse. I also did not shell ONCE in the whole match, Dani has the screen shot and you can't many metabolic end product, I had 12 kills you had 11 deaths, 1 kill was from that streak. Stop lying homosexual.

What pressure, I said he is playing great lol. There were talks about kicking him due to him not using any means of communication with the clan what so ever, but that changed just before you came in and started bending the kids arms.

This is the Ken we were warning Price about, you can't accept the fact that you do turn into the uttermost COCK when something doesn't go your way.

uess telling my members that I cheat, manipulate them, treat them worse than you would, and whatever else I don't know about are sure signs of you having lots and lots of respect for me.

Ask any of my members if they prefer being in a much stronger, built up clan than your HVM that you seemingly made through your crappy reputation that was hidden behind your "skill"
I feel sorry for Psycho, he needs to see this, see you like this, Psycho can't make a decision currently due to him being seemingly busy. Often aswell.

I'm pretty sure my WHOLE clan prefers me as a leader rather than you, and you getting happy over your few clan wars is something that is quite honestly stupid, it is almost impossible now to get hold of a clan war.

Oh and calling me homosexual every time I kill you

That was once! And not even to you aswell, and guess what, bans me for 3 months, who's the prick here eh? Just for saying "homosexual" on death. I'm pretty sure I said homosexual when Olo law suicided me, which is totally rational.

Someone who willingly supports and defends Phantom

Oh... Phantom is LONG gone, he's no longer in our clan buddy, I have never looked up to Phantom, I've always given him a chance to redeem himself unlike the grudge holding female sex organ you are, leaving me banned from your server for about 6 months in total.

senile math teacher

Don't bring up jobs before I embarrass you, you are but merely a chav. Continue cleaning walls please.

You know, this could've been better, you're just a selfish female sex organ.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Hello guys - Postby jager774 » 23 Oct 2014, 00:32

sup :wink2:

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Hello guys - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Oct 2014, 15:10

senile math teacher

Very bad move coming from a very bad troll, firstly, who are you to talk about the job of others? Considering that yours is pretty much a crap compared to Phantoms one, and considering that Phantom earns 20.000 times more money than you in a single month, also, Phantom has far more education than you... remember that you only aspire to be a sad cleaner or maybe some Burger King server, Phantom actually is a teacher of University living in Paris, you're just an ass*hole without much things to do than writing crap on a forum while you are living in "Tartuu".

Secondly, I hope you don't do a reply trying to compare yourself to me, because you lose again, and this time, badly, with almost 9 or 8 years less than you I earn more money than you with 27, also, I have probably more studies and better quality of life, also I find funny the fact that you used to laugh of me because I was a mad football supporter and I was happy everytime my team FC Barcelona won, well, you failed again there... my uncles have actions in that team, and im partner, means my family earns money everytime Barça wins and I have decissions with other partners on that club, if we want players, if we want someone out... (remember that FCB is owned by partners), basically, you were laughing of me earning more money than you again.

Seriously, before doing any reply or before talking about the rest look at yourself, because you were laughing of Phantom, who could solve most of the problems of your family in maybe... weeks? :wink:

(I hope you don't come here saying that I have more opportunities cus I grew in Spain and you in Estonia, because Spain its not a land of opportunities like in the past, but meh, what to say about Estonians, Finnish or Swedish... all wrong copies of russians. :-")

I have no respect for someone like you Ken, who used to moan to whole Hivemind about his problems, I don't respect people who only knows to moan and wait for a "miracle" that solves all their problems, people that doesnt fight to succeed, pathetic people, just like you.

Last edited by DaniSaggenza on 23 Oct 2014, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Hello guys - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Oct 2014, 15:12

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 15:27

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Hello guys - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Oct 2014, 15:41

anax wrote:Mate i think you're taking the whole anti-ken thing too far, in terms of personal attacks.

At one point you decided to oppose Phantom and cheating forever and wanted to continue the game, but now it seems like the opposite scenario. :-s

I don't take it far as long as he doesn't take it far, he attacked me and Solid personally, saying he was going to find us and kill us in real life or trying to belittle us because he is "a major and mature man" and we are "kids" (<- funny crap), so a "personal" attack is the least I can do, he attacked me personally, Im attacking him personally now, if he really wants to go more far, I don't have problems on doing it, he has more to lose here than me, thats obvious.

I find really hypocrite the fact that you all are throwing metabolic end product to Phantom again when back in the day HE WAS THE ONLY ONE, who spent his money on hosting a server (okay, he was a bad admin, a shitty one, 100 % agree), while the rest used to play in a home hosted one, only thing that he received what was? bad news, people saying server was full of virus, people saying server was done for hacking... go and buy a server yourself and let the rest play on it, later you receive bad news saying you're a metabolic end product of admin and just complaints, how'd you feel? ah?

The same dudes who today are criticizing Phantom are the same guys who used to insult Ken and now are deffending him when Phantom in just 2 months did more than any other DXer by spending his money on getting a decent server. Ironic, I thought he was the cheater who killed DX...

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Hello guys - Postby Mastakilla » 23 Oct 2014, 15:57

Hardly anyone here is talking metabolic end product about Phantom anymore, Ken just likes beating dead horses.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Hello guys - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Oct 2014, 16:17

I posted here most of the things that I wanted to say anyways, I just hope people doesn't come later to me saying that Ken mentioned me again in one of his topics or replies, as Dan told me, best thing its to get out from all this drama & nonsense.

Good luck with trying to get DX back to life, you guys can always count with me for matches or something, mostly on weekends, the rest of the week I have to study and work -.-"

I didn't want to get to the personal plan at all, but when I read that he was laughing of Phantom because of being a "senile math teacher" it really pissed me off, dude has been attacking personally lot of people on this game, wtf I won't close my mouth, I hope that just by reading what I said he finally notices how metabolic end product he is, and that he is NOBODY to criticize the rest. (I don't regret anything I said)

For the rest, I don't have much to do here now, time to move again to BCN, puta universidad :(

Aimbinder is out, I might check forums in some weeks, deppends on how many free time I have.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 17:10

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello guys - Postby Solid » 23 Oct 2014, 19:41

Anax you are slightly deluded, I have stated many and many times that I do NOT hold grudges, neither does Dani, we accepted Phantom hoping for him to change, that's just me, whereas Ken holds the longest grudge (6 months almost) banning me from his server, preventing the most active player from playing and threatening me and Dani on multiple occasions, I was born like this, that's just my personality to forgive, nothing I can do about that. It's just that ken was brought up badly tbf. [-X

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 20:13

Solid wrote:Anax you are slightly deluded, I have stated many and many times that I do NOT hold grudges, neither does Dani, we accepted Phantom hoping for him to change, that's just me, whereas Ken holds the longest grudge (6 months almost) banning me from his server, preventing the most active player from playing and threatening me and Dani on multiple occasions, I was born like this, that's just my personality to forgive, nothing I can do about that. It's just that ken was brought up badly tbf. [-X

Nevermind, i have never said that you held a grudge against him, but it is true after he failed to change, you were both going to kick him out of [BB]
Anyway, i wrote that post barely a moment before i had a huge discussion with Dani about all of these issues and more.

I'm not deluded mate, i think maybe we all are equally deluded, we have to stop fighting, and yeah i know some of us are maybe more victims of the delusions than the makers of it, but all the crap just has to end!! :o

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 20:47

solid wrote:that's just my personality to forgive, nothing I can do about that

omfg thats golden.

Anyway I doubt solid or dani even have any interest in the game anymore, I guess they just want to bs the rest for a while until they get bored or start fighting eachother again. Everything I said about these two (or four) clowns is true, and those who still play the game see it soon enough. If you don't play, I guess it doesn't really matter.

An interesting fact: I am maybe a bit naive but Solid managed to bs me a bit as well when he came and went through HVM. A server admin from another clan came to me and told that Solid had been creating a mess in his server. I kept asking if he was sure that it wasnt someone impersonating him, lol. IP said enough. Yeah.

Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello guys - Postby Friedman » 23 Oct 2014, 20:59

DaniSaggenza wrote:
senile math teacher

Very bad move coming from a very bad troll, firstly, who are you to talk about the job of others? Considering that yours is pretty much a crap compared to Phantoms one, and considering that Phantom earns 20.000 times more money than you in a single month, also, Phantom has far more education than you... remember that you only aspire to be a sad cleaner or maybe some Burger King server, Phantom actually is a teacher of University living in Paris, you're just an ass*hole without much things to do than writing crap on a forum while you are living in "Tartuu".

Secondly, I hope you don't do a reply trying to compare yourself to me, because you lose again, and this time, badly, with almost 9 or 8 years less than you I earn more money than you with 27, also, I have probably more studies and better quality of life, also I find funny the fact that you used to laugh of me because I was a mad football supporter and I was happy everytime my team FC Barcelona won, well, you failed again there... my uncles have actions in that team, and im partner, means my family earns money everytime Barça wins and I have decissions with other partners on that club, if we want players, if we want someone out... (remember that FCB is owned by partners), basically, you were laughing of me earning more money than you again.

Seriously, before doing any reply or before talking about the rest look at yourself, because you were laughing of Phantom, who could solve most of the problems of your family in maybe... weeks? :wink:

(I hope you don't come here saying that I have more opportunities cus I grew in Spain and you in Estonia, because Spain its not a land of opportunities like in the past, but meh, what to say about Estonians, Finnish or Swedish... all wrong copies of russians. :-")

I have no respect for someone like you Ken, who used to moan to whole Hivemind about his problems, I don't respect people who only knows to moan and wait for a "miracle" that solves all their problems, people that doesnt fight to succeed, pathetic people, just like you.

Grade-A cringe post m8

AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him

Return to Deus Ex