Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME.

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 21:02

And now my part of story, and reason why noone should leave this game because or problematic people like Dani and co:

I am in gaming world for about 3 years, and since I started this game I was better and better day by day. I helped to many people to improve skills, and I tried to improve my skills also day by day. Since day one there were always people which insulted me, and I remember how some "pro" players were mad when I was in full server first time best in my team and when we all won. Their words were Darko noob is best? What a shame, newbie beaten us. And many other insults..... I will not name who those people were, it is ok..... That just made me better....

But I remember how those people started to invite me 1:1 just to shame me...... I remember how they started to steal my nickname, and to attack my friends Karky, Die, Leonardo, Chees, Jack, and many other.... I remember how I trained Dani Saggenza when he had poor skills, and then he posted result 6:2 as my lose even trough you can see on video that I had lead but we practiced sniper skills...... Also one day I had bad day and all laughed at me.... I remember that very well..... KI remember also how Hey and Ricci said to me, Darko you are very strong for no bind player but you will always be a noob if you do not adjust to us.... I said let it be and i continued to fight, and many times I lost....

But then I said to myself: It is time that " as they call me noob" (they did not know that I play on pro level other games for years offline) beat them all.... They did not know that I train hard on Karky's server against 50-100 comando bots and turrets, that I play with augs day by day, and when I improved my manually scrool from fire to medkits in the air while I move left or fight or when I reload I knew I am ready.... Then I changed my nickname to IAmJustANoob. Why? Because I thought I am noob? No... I wanted that same people join server to me..... And then it started..... First of them joined Dani Saggenza, he said to me, why such nick, you know you are better than me.... I was just quiet..... I beaten him 15:5, and he lost on many other maps in row..... After that I had constantly nick Darko. I did not hide anymore in front of anyone. I knew that I am strong wnough to beat anyone, and I did that in team or 1:1. All after that is history.....

"About Dani's words":
1. He said that some people judged him with no proofs: Kid I have proofs in front of all how you lost against me 15:5 and then came Phantom to our server and told to you: I can make from you pro player in just 2 hours..... 2 hours later you played 200 percent better and I hardly beaten you (that was same day when you said that I am better than you). Why you accepted Phantom's invitation? Because all kids (Leonardo 9 years, and Liquid i think 10 years at that time, were stronger than you). But your biggest problem was that even after that you could not beat me..... Noone could beat me easy anymore, I hardly lost any match in whole month.... In wunderland I was undefeated over 1 month before I receaved ban because you spammed and stealed my and Lucky's nickname in there....

2. You said that you had no aimbot, no wallhack? Funny thing cause I remember how you and Fear talked about .ini setup for better ping, fps limit, and many other things, I also remember how you gave fo Liver cheats in front of all in Iceworld on machete, I remember how some person put here link to a forum and link where you admit abuses and where you admit that you use tham. How low and pathetic person you are? At least admit that you are noob together with all which use those abuses just as you.

3. You never insulted people and called them noobs? Shame you you little arogant person in soul and heart. I remember how you stealed my nick in Wunderland, Hey's, Machete, and Karky's, so that i received ban on all 4 servers. To make that even worse, all server owners can find logs where you threatening to me that you will do that, and that I will be banned. I also remember how I shamed you all on machete. You and 4 more guys said: Darko is here. Legend is here, lets shame him. You played with Phantom, Machete and one more guy...... Then I said bring it on..... My score was 2:7 and you laughed how I will lose....... But I said... There is reason why I am best.... Now you will see how strong I am. On the end of match I turned my score on positive and I beaten you and all 3 of your friends alone. My score was something about 13:11 or 14:11 not sure...... But I know that you ragequited...... 4:1..... I also remember how you and fullmoon together could not beat me on SniperBox EVER. And now to main point.... All that was intro to your insult and frustration..... You had all possible abuses and all know that, But legendary "noob" Darko was still stronger with NO BINDS!!!!! After that you constantly stealed my nickname, insulted my friends.... It was not problem In us Dani boy... Problem was in you. We knew that you are abuser, but we have not insulted you..... You were that one who insulted newbies and when I joined them and when we beaten you, you were thatone who called us noobs and ragequited....

I remember your words: Fear is number 1, Sinthetic number 2, and Dani number 3. Funny thing is that one day me, leonardo and B dawg played against all of you 3 and we beaten you guys. So tell me..... How was feeling when 3 guys which are not in your list, shamed you and your NUMBER 1,2,3???? I ask you cause you should know.

And for the end I joined yesterday on machete (Machete please check the logs), my comands were so weird cause I play UrT, so I needed time to adjust, and after one month of not playing zero augs, you changed your named, started calling me noob, and many abusive words.... But then Darko started to humiliate you, and to kill you....... Finally I said Dani I feel sorry for you..... You can insult me, but it is sad that you insult me just because I am stronger than you after 1 month of not playing zero augs....... I said I will spec now so that you have little chance to win map (but you have no chance) cause when I helped phantom to go in positive score he smashed you to zero level.... So tell me Dani, how is feeling when "noob" shamsh you after 1 month of not playing even trough all know that you use all possible cheats, and I do not use even binds lol...... Post here print screen of you want that I post in front of all? Phantom was there, Jack was there, all saw how you humiliated yourself...... So please shut up... You can play against fake Darkos, and post fake posts on this forum, but anytime kid, I will be here or on any other game to shame preaks like you 1:1.

I will never forget how much I trained on Karky's to such level that I beaten you and Fear 1:1. Sidewinder, Blade and Phantom said to me....... Prove that you are stronger beat them both. And I did....... You and Fear retired from game for few months..... Kid.... Admit it...... It is not problem in others, it is problem in you. Your play level is weak, that's why you insult and that's why you use abuses. You biggest shame was I guess yesterday......

Why I am happy and why I still will Play this game? You insulted me hard Dani boy yesterday...... You insulted, you cursed heavy, but I besten you and your team easy. One month Dani boy....... One month + your insults, and only what I could say to you is: I feel sorry for you Dani, you insulted me right away when I joined, you were lame before, and guess what you are lame player even now...... I do not enjoy because you lost again..... And again...... And again......

Am I best? I beaten all, Many people beaten me........ But I will never say that I am best. I am just person which will defend all other people.

So Cheese If I can play you can play also. Ignore problems and enjoy in game. All best.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 21:07

Darko, your problem was that you thought you were best player in game since first moment you entered server.

Anything that went against that idea in the server was excused in your mind by considering it a cheating opponent.

Do you or do you not realize that there is something wrong with that idea? Can you fly a plane? Or stack tanks on top of eachother until they start escaping Earths gravity? If so, can you teach others how to do it?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 21:27

Trust me Sinthetic I have no issues with anyone.

You all said that Phantom had cheats. Ask Phantom..... How many times I insulted him? He played against me 1000 times, I played against him 1000 times, we were quiet almost every time. He is strong, and he knows that I do not insult, not him, not anyone. I do not care if I will win or lose. I do not have binds, they all have, so at least I can shot epic skills and lion of the Lion.

Do I have problems with you Sinthetic? Not at all. Our problems were from time of clan war when me, b dawg, rat, and excsm beaten other hivemind players.

You know when I said that I am best? Because all of you insulted me and my friends. I trained new players I wanted that they enjoy in game. It was not funny when solid and dani came to Karky's and started to steal our name....... So yea, I said that I am best just to beat people which insult.

Do I think I am best. I am just regular person, sometimes I have good day, sometimes bad day. But I really but really hate insults. If someone insults my friends, I will give my best to beat that person, and not because I am best, just because I want to teach that person what is RESPECT. If you saw Darko which saying about aimbot in last 6 months that was my clone, cause I do not hide and I do not talk much during the fight. I told you, they steal my nick.

I will not name who I beaten, that is not important. My records are not important. I respect many people. About my loses, Sinthetic.... Every single person in DeusEx beaten me at least once. You know why? Cause I go on other team so that people which have not won, always win. Or I let new players to beat me. I do not care about win, I always want that new people win. Why? I needed months to win against pro players, and I do not want that new player go trough problems trough which I should go, I want to see new players happy, If they beat me, they will be motivated and happy. Who can imagine better start in DX if he beats in his first day DD- Darko? So trust me I do not care of wins and loses.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 21:34

I've insulted you plenty times indeed, because every time I try playing against you quietly you start harassing me or even go to spectate for that.

As for you and whoever else you mentioned there beating anyone.. do you actually believe it yourself? I mean, you state certain specific situations that you believe took place, that are simply incorrect. Why do you make up stories like that?

So you could say I have a problem with you. You harass me every time I try to play, and then you go and tell everybody some made up stories that never took place. Do you know that normal players dont do that?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 22:43

Lol you know that we never played 1:1? So I am sorry but I played against Fear, Psycho, Sidewinder and other guys, but I do not remember that we ever player 1:1.

And I never insult you or anyone else. I also do not attack anyone and do not touch in anyone. People which know me can confirm that.

If someone insult you, please do next steps:
1. Contact admin to see logs, and to ban him trough logs (not nickname cause then I will be banned, and not dude which insulted you).
2. Possible that people which attack you using my nickname (Solid, Dani, Fullmoon, and possible one more guy, Punisher).
3. Ask them Croatian, cause I am from Croatia, but ask him complex long words, cause otherwise he can use google translator for croatian language.
4. I do not make stories, I do not insult anyone, I do not care about Dani, you or anyone else, I always say hello to players and I play, and I talk only on spectate, or mostly on the end of match, or If I se epeople which I have not saw long time.
5. I really train new people, and let them win, cause I love to play with kids, to se them happy, cause I was also kid long before and I know how cool is to beat someone when you are kid.

If you saw something except that, you saw fake Darko. I saw you last time in Hey's when he banned me. After that I have not saw you cause I had no time to play a lot. From this you can tell me if someone steal my nick. I was mostly in Bartenders server, ask Lox, Dragon or any other person from there. They will confirm my words. I do not hide anything. Enjoy in day/night.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 24 Oct 2014, 15:26

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not have binds, they all have, so at least I can shot epic skills and lion of the Lion.

please seek mental help dude

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2014, 16:59

Anax you talk from experience?

Thanks but I am fine. Much better than you are. Maybe that has something with people with which you spend time :) So I understand your problems. You know in my country people say: You are same as people which are near you. You are perfect example of that. You hang with insulters, so you insult a lot. I can only laugh on that. Insult how much you want, your problem, not mine. Enjoy :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 24 Oct 2014, 17:55

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Anax you talk from experience?

Thanks but I am fine. Much better than you are. Maybe that has something with people with which you spend time :) So I understand your problems. You know in my country people say: You are same as people which are near you. You are perfect example of that. You hang with insulters, so you insult a lot. I can only laugh on that. Insult how much you want, your problem, not mine. Enjoy :)

We're not in-game but you broke your rule already, and you have accused every other dxer of various nonsense crimes, bar leonardo and karky. :-D
Dani can easily re post the shot of your losing streak on DXMS_Canyon (correct map name?) where you resorted to spectating in rage and said "*love* you" to him because you cannot handle losing! :-({|=
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Haha, I never acuse anyone, I play in perfect silence all the time.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2014, 22:48

Lol that will be interesting ahhahaha.

1. I do not even know what map Canjoy is. I have not played there 1:1 for sure, cause I do not even know which server had that map, I think wunderland, but I am banned there, so do not talk rubish lol.
2. Also I see on those pictures a lot of players with ping 90 in Machete's server, but kid you know half of Europe has ping 90, and also I have ping lower than that. Also I saw ping 300 on Zxc (of Darko). My ping in there is as far as i know and as far as i posted there 300. Also I saw a lot of conversation and arguments of those Darkos. I do not talk rubish when I play, I do not argue with people like you. Tell me logs of those Darko, tell me IP adress, advanced logs from servers, I will go there and we will compare and I will proof to all that you and Dani filmed fake movies and fake pictures with my nick, also ping does not match to mY PING.
3. I am ready to join all maps or servers against you or him, with my own clan marks to beat you or him if you have issues.
4. I am ready to make clan war against your and his clan, If you have at all clan which supports such players like you and him.
5. I posted proofs how I beaten you and him at Darko's post right after I saw here that is posted map which insults my name with fake posts. Every single person can say that I have not lost every single match in your own map. Is that not shame.

I know very well who has abuses, I do not need to acuse anyone. You think I do not see Phantom's speeding? You trink that I cry when I see that Phantom speed up, and I lag? No kid I play further and I beat him. I cant beat him always but I beaten him a lot last months, most of match were draw or we have not finished to the end 1:1 cause always someone came. And besides, Phantom is maybe good person, but ask him how can profesor from some Paris University cheat on some game. Is that not low? If he has no honesty to a game, how he can have codex of honnor to his job? I respect him, he never insult me, and I do not moaning when I play with him. But he can confirm that I am quiet as he is.

aLSO i saw how some guys have 5 medkits on sniperbox and I played to the end. Yes it was hard, but I am not child, I am person with skills, I aim head so his advantage will not help him a lot.

Mostly I hate when someones body dissapears, and yes that urine me of, but I do not moaning, I GIVE MY BEST or I just leave.

And yes, same people (I guess you) disturbing Lucky on UrT. I am almost positive that is you cause you insult on those pictures same as you insult me on Deus Ex. I see from pictures on UrT that you said to him people red alert Lucky is here. Funny thing you said something similar to me today on Deus Ex. So please spear me.

And about Dani, do not force me to post pictures where me and Sev beaten whole hivemind (including dani) alone. Do not force me post pictures here from my site, where I beaten alone on VOID basecamp dani and Fear. I beaten Dani at least 50-100 times, I can not remember how many times he provocated me to come 1:1 and he always lost. Ask Karky in her fun server, same with Solid...... Ask Karky how many times i beaten them both there, Ask Leonardo B dawg, Vitali, and Politra how many times I beaten Dani on SniperBox 1:1...... I will not repeat 100 times epic blattle when Blade, Sidewinder and Phantom said to me..... You said that you are best and that you beaten Dani and Fear. I said cause it is true, I beaten them in 17 of 20 matches with B dawg together. They said prove it...... There were Sidewinder, Blade, Phantom and many other people...... All saw how Dani tried and lost, Fear tried and lost, and then both of them run away. All laughed at them how they run on skype.

Do I think that is my best performance? Not at all. My best battle was against many strong people on many other maps. Last epic battle which I had on zero augs 1:1 was with Liquid. That kid has skills, and he is way cooler person than his brother.

Ask Liquid, have I talk at all during a fight? He will say same as every single person which knows real Darko. I am not stupid I know who has abuses, It is not hard to see aimbotter or ping abuser, person which can see trough walls etc etc, but I never complain, I always finish my fight. Every single person can confirm that.

Also on second retirement of Dani. Before many people left Deus Ex (cause Danie stealed my, Leonardos, Karky's and other people's nick), I played alone against 4 people. Dani laughed LEGEND IS HERE, lets shame him. You know they did shamed me for a 2 minutes when my score was 2:7, but when I started to play on pro level and when I beaten them all 4 alone, Dani ragequited without saying goodbye. So you see that is pathetic. Phantom and all other people stayed in server, but not Dani, oh no, he always run away. He played with machete, phantom and one ok person from USA which nick I will not name, cause he later changed to my team to help me and we beaten them, but those are only few of many shames.

Last match against Dani which I remember was on Machete, where he played with Mexican Viking against Leonardo on map called Elevation. There I beaten Dani and he insulted me with words cheaterAimboter. He insulted Leonardo with words so easy, and similar, but funny thing when I said one more word and I will join to Leonardo he said: Ok join :) And I did, and what happened then? 6 kills in row and he started to cry that is impossible that we are aimbot cheaters, and after that Leonardo and me left on Karky's.....

Do I need to continue. Every single person and admin can check logs from servers. All know that I tell truth. I do not care that you turned against me many people when you and him stealed my nick. I do not hate anyone. That is real truth.

Real Darko (from Croatia), do not hate anyone, and I do not care about loses, but I do not tolerate lies. If you lost, deal with that like a man, do not insult people. Have I lost? I have before many monts against one american, we played a lot. He is epic played, some games he won, some I won. That is part of game. With epic player, you have epic battles.

And please leave your sciencefiction for other people I am not interested. All best and enjoy in weekend.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 25 Oct 2014, 18:48

do you have some type of identity disorder because, how many Darkos are there?
I cannot understand half of your raging essays, so *love* knows what you are talking about, but we can all be sure that you need to get off DX and seek some kind of help for your delusions of status.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 26 Oct 2014, 13:03

anax wrote:do you have some type of identity disorder because, how many Darkos are there?
I cannot understand half of your raging essays, so *love* knows what you are talking about, but we can all be sure that you need to get off DX and seek some kind of help for your delusions of status.

You are funny dude. If you want to see real Darko, and real skills, tell Phantom, Dani, Fear and all company to come AGAIN when I will AGAIN beat you and Dani both, as I did that att least 50-100 times before. But this time I will film and put on my youtube channel, on gaming forum, my website and my Facebook community group.

And now answer how many Darko's are there? Example 1: On ZxC was one dude who constantly abused my nickname, he tried to do same on USA server, and in Karky's, but he was banned on both servers.

On machete there were up to 4 Darko's including with me 5 in the same time. Why? Shortly after Dani, B Dawg, Liver and Cat insulted Karky and Leonardo badly in cagematch, I decided to go in Machete and in full month when I played there, noone beaten me for many weeks, and trust me I was there whole month few hours per day. I lost in whole month maybe only 2times. Machete can put logs here. And what happened? That was after THC only zero augs server, so you and Dani had no other choice to join under other nicks. When you and him saw that you guys cant beat me, you both took my nick: People which took my nick were: Solid, Dani, Anax (I am very sure you were included), Fullmoon (not sure but people say he was one of them, and that surprise me cause Full was one of my rolemodels when I was newbie, and one of coolest people I knew back then), Liver and Punisher. If you watch logs from Machete, there were often up to 4 fake Darko's in the same time. I know from fact that: Dani, Solid, You and Liver took my nick a lot, including Punished or Dogny whoever he is. Many people can confirm my words.

So yea, you know preety well how many fake Darkos there were. I know from fact also, that dani took my nick (similar ping), and then you beaten him 20:0 etc etc, and filmed fake movie clips. We know all. You can not fool anyone. But I will tell you this: You can not shame person which was almost invincible WHOLE MONTH with score 9:1 or 20:0 it is ovious you filmed fake movies. Same as pictures on Darko's Box. Those pictures were filmed in morning when I work, after I came here I saw terrible pictures, and I decided to come under other nick cause I knew you and Dani will cry, moaning and rage all the time, so it will be not possible to play, or you will do what youi do often, spectate, and join, spectate and join. Dani loves to do that when he sucks, so that noone can film his shame :) But under nick Sretnik I smashed you both to the zero ground.

Now please explain, how is possible that person which lost 9:1 and 20:3 etc etc as we can see from those pictures, against you, Dani and Machete, CAN JUST 2 HOURS LATER beat you Machete and Dani ALONE. We will have logic explanation, Or I am worst and best player in onae package (with your theory), and I fluctuate on hilarious huge levels, or you saying BS. It is logic that you filmed fake movies, cause from my pictures is visible how for full 2 hours I beat you Dani and Machete, and all 3 of you had negative score against me alone. So I ask you how can someone who lost 9:1 beat 3 person in same team against him alone just 2 hours later so much that they had negative score: Machete had -1, dani -7 or -8 and you -30 lolllllllll :) You are aware of a shame and stupidity which you are talking? Even Fear and Dani could not beat me alone on SniperBox often, so please enlighten me, how you manage to do that lol :)

I remember my epic battle on sniperbox when I lost i played alone against 9 people. You heard me right: That was on sniperbox on thc server: Phantom, Blade, Fear, Psycho, Dani, and all other people, my score was 9:15!!!! Dude 9:15 against 9 people, me alone. When any of you can do that, please then call me. They had so many players that even I could not go out of spawn point. Fo all that what I say there are logs, and they can be posted here. Machete knows more than good how many fake Darko's were there.

And yes, Dani and Anax, when you will have desire to lose again, just say, no point to rage here and to cry to people. Have a nice day.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 26 Oct 2014, 15:23

truth be told i am bad at 0-augs for 2 reasons, this is why you often see me with negative scores.

A: i play it very infrequently so it logically follows some skill will be lost until i play again for an hour or two.
B: my mouse is extremely cheap, Bloody hell i'll even show you a picture to save you from writing several huge novels on how i'm talking out of my ass.

In addition many players may unknowingly be cheating (without applying the proper fixes)
thanks to the power of modern computers and age of Deus Ex.
And sniping is incredibly easy (if you play enough and have average or above average aim; - i do not.)
You yourself would agree with these things, so you have no excuse.

In augs, however, i would tear you apart because i play it all the time and since mid 2012 i've developed the proper muscle memory and reactions.

i challenge you to a match today in Heys server but it will never occur because you refuse to play it.

Your delusions are stopping you from accepting the fact that absolutely every player binds their augs onto keys
and knows how to do so by typing "Bindkey <Key> dualmapF6", F7, F9, F8 and so on..
Without even touching the User.ini file.
Your fear (gettit) of augs is stopping you from progressing.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 26 Oct 2014, 20:19

Your theory will be perfectly correct, but there is one problem, it is perfectly wrong.

Binds were not allowed in deus ex, and deus ex was not designed for binds. If you can bind something that depends from version to version of the game, and who allowed which commands in which server. Reason why all that "bs" started is because coders developed game more on a way how to have advantage and cheat, than to fix such errors. Every player which seeks how to be faster than others is actually weak player, because that means that he has some kind of disavantages. I never needed binds and I will never humiliate myself to use something what is not supported and dedigned in default version of the game. Because if they were allowed in v1.0 they will be implemented right into the menu of the game lol.

About your theory that I suck with augs. Oh kid, I want to see that. I also had a lot of pictures from Karky's server where, Dani, Solid, and few more people tried to beat me alone. You see I am extremly strong with augs with infinite bioenergy and I accept any challenge against anyone with server with infinite bioenergy.

Reason why I do not play servers with limited bioenergy is next: I need to change my augs totally, because of different setup, and I do not like that, cause then I need to change it back. Honestly that is real reason. Second reason why I do not play there is crew which is there. Most of them are arogant insulters with which I do not spend my time. I used to play before on ZxC servers that, but that was when normal people played that game. That is reason why I limited my game only to zero augs, inifinite bioenergy, low gravity and RPG.

And last your problem is next: You believe that you are weak at zero augs because Dani told you so. Lol. Completely wrong, I remmember you since first time I came on Deus Ex. You always said hello to me, we hanged a lot together in a same team. But then something changed (Dani's lies that ALL HATE me, put you on the wrong side where you picked Dani's company so that he do not bully you, same way picked B Dawg). B Dawg said to me, only reason why I must go out of DD is this: All will attack and bully as same as you cause you can beat them all. (even trough we are currently most growing community and clan - over 1000 visits per week we had).

So you see Anax I know you are stronger than Dani, and you know he was not on your level before he started to use cheats, also I know from fact that you were before one year in strong level on zero augs with very good aiming, cause I played against you and one strong teammate from your clan, and I hardly beaten you 2 guys. Only problem why you lost your skills is because you were scared to be insulted from people like Dani if you beat them. Do not tell stupid things to me cause I know very well how good you were back then, and trust me you were good. We played a lot together, much more than Dani plays now.

And you forgot one thing, I was not that one which hated anyone, you guys were players which hated me with no reason at all. And you know that made me even stronger cause I practiced more and more to the level where I do not care who use any advantage or cheat, cause when I play I play on 250% with one goal, to beat any single abuser which insults kids and honest people.

I repeat to you last time, it is your problem if you have something against me, I do not care, cause I do not have anything against anyone. You guys started war against me. I was not that one which insulted you guys, stealed your nicks, you all insulted me, and stealed my nick. So you see is actually totally opposite.

Enjoy in day.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 27 Oct 2014, 01:50

if you don''t care then why do you keep reacting XD Stop crying :(

i just explained to your dense skull why i am more proficient in augs than in non-augs.
But you can't grasp the point because you're constantly looking elsewhere for someone to blame.

I never made any such change as you just described, everyone just slowly realised you were a sore loser with an inflated ego,
who talks many metabolic end product about hown many sshots he has of winning, even entire demorecs.

edit 1:
We've seen the sshots you have on your "community" site but you're aliased and have
depressing incredibly mediocre scores like 6 - 4.
Plus its not even at the end of a map and you probably got headshot by a falling lockpick right after.

edit 2:
remember buddy, this piece of junk is what i own you with.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2014, 16:09

Haha honestly I own you and Dani both as I did before many month.

More funyn thing is that you talk about ATDM but I saw you and Dani in there and I played a little, and funny thing was that you guys sucked big time both. So I do not know where you guys are strong, cause I know from fact that 100 percent of people in Dx has more natural skills than you 2. Same on ATDM.

I will not waste my time on your skills/nonskills, specially not on Dani who cries during a game just as you, more than he plays lol. And then he rage like before few days when he insulted me, so I joined and helped Phantom to turn score. Funny thing how he was quiet when he started to lose cause of me. Then when Phantom shamed him he turned against him, nothing what I have not seen before. Who own him few times in row he is public enemy number 1, and then we see bunch of insults, rages, spectate, or ragequits, same as with you. I can only laugh.

Pictures from my community. Oh kid, that is only few pictures where I player with much more players against me alone, when we started DX community. I have right here on my computer right now 42 pictures of my epic battles :) And about 50 I had on previous system. Maybe I have them on some DVD so do not worry, I have bunch of pictures where you and youre precious friend lost, specially those pictures from Darko's Box haha. If you want to see all 100 wins I can easy send those pictures to my fb, so you will have opportunity to cry together with Dani, where you guys lost against me with -20 or -40 score haha.

People can really laugh hard when you talk stupidity haha. I do not care what kind of computer you use. I played on DX with ping 260 on ZxC, with about 24 frames per second (integrated graphics), but I still won in there many times. SO I can tell you one thing. Excuses Anax, only excuses :) Enjoy :)

Return to Deus Ex