Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

We should try to stop fighting

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 23:57

Different efforts have been made to cover the community and game shortcomings.

Various people, myself included, have made attempts to push and organize activity in the community. May that be through promoting activity in existing dxmp clans (failed due to oversized egos that block the activity), in potential dxmp clans (failed due to stupidity), or in new clans (failed due to poor quality of playerbase; primarily obsessive interest in game vulnerabilities).

Or, we have made attempts to organize improvements for the game in the community. Failed because people cant get along, dont play the game, or.. I personally think its just lack of actual editors with game experience. When it comes to playing we got some people to blame for blocking activity, but when it comes to editing.. just no people. Technically there are people that are activity within dxmp forumboards but they are strictly interested in working on mods without prospect, ie chindemoc with his maps. Won't map for DXMP, do what you want. And thats his preference and his personal time, cant force someones hand for hobby either. List goes on and on.

This is community side of it. Officially, we no longer have servers out of the box. Anyone installing deus ex with its latest patches or goty edition.. wont see servers. And when they do google and make the edits, they come to find that nobody has done anything for this game for 14 years and the few players we have are more focused on their make believe reputations or downloadable cheat toys than playing. Shrug?

This is the objective look on the game. Subjectively speaking, someone like Poor commenting on fighting in the community while I recall him complaining in 0augs, having zero grasp of the ion storm version of dxmp and summing it up with "it sucks", and making his life's work in DXMP a small rectangular map where a piece of code is spawning animals wave after wave. I think every beginner who learns summon codes goes and does that as the first thing in his server or in sp maps even. Sigh. At least I'll remember your name, unlike that red or brown or blue greasel that supposedly also edited for dxmp something or other. Want to know why? Because youre the only person I remember that raged at me for throwing a TNT box on your head. It was funny and sad at the same time. Guess you wouldnt've liked the respawning explosive crates mod dae or someone made.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 02 Nov 2014, 00:43

Chinny has made maps for Deus Ex, yeah, alright, they're 0-aug maps, but it is something.
Dropping ye olde aug supremacy mode for a second i can say that Mini-Dust, Amon and that improved Morbias version (yeah, there's only a gep but an improvement is an improvement) have brought some amount of activity.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Netrunner » 02 Nov 2014, 10:10

synthetic wrote:spawning animals wave after wave

...slowly drifting? :)

synthetic wrote:This is community side of it. Officially, we no longer have servers out of the box. Anyone installing deus ex with its latest patches or goty edition.. wont see servers.

This is the huge problem because imo theres ~0% chance someone who just played deus ex first time and wanted to try multiplayer will be spending efforts googling and fixing 14 y.o. game. And without any chance of getting new players the game is doomed.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Nov 2014, 12:32

Some guys are so funny:

It is funny to see few guys fighting about abuses while I had proofs (specially about Dani, where he sends, talks, and put on forum link to his abuses, and explains how Phantom trained him, how Fear help him to adjust wallhack, .ini file etc etc. It is really hilarious to talk about something what even child knows. But he must be most loud person here, noone has proofs? Really Dani noone hahhaaa. Are you joking me hahhahaa. I was in the map when you sent to Liver those aiming bot abuses lol. I guess you forget a lot lol :)

Anyway it is really fun to see those trowings of ball left and right just as on tenis :) You see there is other way, train as me few weeks and months so fast from movements and in the air with reflex shoot, and while you jump when you heal, so you will not need any aimbot, wallhack or any other who know which abuse. This is just hilarious to read. Is here any player with no abuse at all including binds which are not setup with default on Deus Ex? Or am I only one which do not moaning about that stupidity and which does not use even binds?

One more time: Train and practise hard, it will be epic hard to play against strong fighters, like it is too me, but at least I have dignity and legit scores cause I am natural. I am not sure in Deus Ex many people can say that after all those issues which I see here.

And I see some stupid quotes like: HAHAHHAHA edited 3 times by Darko). Dude, you know that was huge post with over few hundred of words, which I deleted and posted hahaha, so that later I can post same under Anax, and Dani's post, cause they spammed my topic here on forum? Well now you know that hahahaha was not edited 3 times, it was huge post, which later I delated and moved again under posts. I really can say sorry to people which can not think with brains before they quote stupid things lol. My words can confirm moderators here. You really must laugh hard when you read stupidity and fights in here. No comment about such people.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Nov 2014, 12:51

Poor wrote:And still constant fighting I see. The Darko stuff is getting old though.

Sorry but it has to be said, 3 pages of nothing useful or new, except that some of you have trigger bot and that trigger bot exists and that some of you are stupid enough to cheat against cheaters and then tell everyone else. The people writing longer posts are avoiding scrutiny, so you may well be just as stupid too, just I am not going to waste my time reading all this guff either.

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Leo » 02 Nov 2014, 16:36

I has proves also, this peopl hack trast my!!! Everyon hack and only my and darko play fair!! i has proves but wil not show it, trust my they hacks!!!
enjoy in day.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 18:14

Leo wrote:I has proves also, this peopl hack trast my!!! Everyon hack and only my and darko play fair!! i has proves but wil not show it, trust my they hacks!!!
enjoy in day.

IM ROFLING GUYS, THIS metabolic end product CANT BE SERIOUS XD

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Nov 2014, 18:16

Leo buraz jesi to ti? Pa kako si legendo sto godina te nisam vidio, planiram uskoro aktivirati portal pa ću tamo postati isto. Ne brini u vezi njih ionako dobivaju porciju od mene :)

Leo bro no worry, now all people know about their abuses. Its very cool, some people find their links and posted it in here. It's cool bro. Visit Deus Ex more bro, we miss you.

We had new rpg and fun server, but they are currently offline, but Poor posted Cagematch so we have always something to play. See ya in game bro.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 18:19

OMG IT IS SERIOUS. :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Nov 2014, 21:06

DaniSaggenza wrote:OMG IT IS SERIOUS. :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

It is serious same as your loses against me which I will post soon on my site. I gues my portal youtube channel and fb group will be hopefully very active in future with few goals:

1. To activate Deus Ex game and community

2. To post how weak abusers like you lost against me (dude which has not even binds, but still shames you easy).

3. To inspirate people how to beat people like you very easy :)

Enjoy in day :)

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 21:17

Are you saying it seriously or you're trolling me again? XD

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Nov 2014, 21:55

DaniSaggenza wrote:Are you saying it seriously or you're trolling me again? XD

Oh trust me I am saying that with very very happy and positive attitude :)
Wolrd will see your 50-100 challenges when you tried but always failed to beat me.
Strting from first day when Phantom gave you cheats, but you failed, continuing to the time when Fear trained yor and improved your .ini files, and cheats from hivemind, and to the latest BB abuses which were very well known in circles which knew you and those company. All those fails of you will be posted, so do not worry. Your shame (and shame of your friends) will be even bigger when all will see how more of you try to beat me alone, but you all fail, You forgot how you were in strong team with ricci, hey and company on THC stalkyard, but you just could not beat my team? Ye, that will be also online :) I think it is time to show the world real strenght of DD and our friends.

But to be in a circle of this forum I will say that are are welcome to post their successes against people like you, so people, send me and we will activate this again. See ya :)

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 22:07

You're trolling me

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 Nov 2014, 22:32

Darko I thought you said you were going to be quiet and in the back ground like I said I would be and have been. Take tomorrow as a fresh new day and don't dwell on the past. Life is to short.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Nov 2014, 01:46

[FGS]Chees wrote:Darko I thought you said you were going to be quiet and in the back ground like I said I would be and have been. Take tomorrow as a fresh new day and don't dwell on the past. Life is to short.

Thank you to remind me bro. You have right. They will find their shame on my site anyway sooner or later, so you got the point. I do not need to make that official anyway. Thanks again bro.

I am sure new day will be better and I hope I will see you all again in game. See ya people.

Return to Deus Ex