Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

We should try to stop fighting

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Netrunner » 28 Oct 2014, 21:43

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Sinthetic why you are scared to play with me?
i am not bad person, but I do not like arogant people like Anax, Sinthetic, an NerRunner which never beaten me 1:1 cause they never dared to play against me 1:1

Heh i've joined dxmp community not that long ago and already fully realized why people don't like you. I remember my first game this spring/summer and you was there (among other players, who were really nice to me, helping with stuff) , insulting me, new player. Do you think this is the way how 'not bad person' should welcome a newcomer? Instead of helping me with the multiplayer you was just ruining the game. And now you call me weak ragequitter for no reason. Yes, i agree, i'm not that good yet but i never ragequitted.

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Netrunner » 28 Oct 2014, 21:46

Just to add: Darko, you was the only person who insulted me in Deus Ex...

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Oct 2014, 00:18

I do not know who you are, but first thing which comes to my mind is that you lie, and you are one of them with cloned account so you tell lies here, or you really were insulted, but by real Darko.

In case that you are new player, and in case that you really were insulted, you need to hear this: Have you read my posts? Anax, Dani Saggenzza, Solid, (Fullmoon - not sure, but they said he did), Punisher and Liver stealed my nick. Reason? I defended VOID clan which beaten Hivemind in clan war, and second reason they attacked Karky, Leonardo, Vitali, me, and stealed our nicks almost on daily base. Cause of that I came to Machete server to beat them all. I guess you were insulted before 3-4 months, when they stealed my nick almost whole day, often there were up to 3 Darko's.

How you can know that I tell truth? I tell truth trust me, and I never insult. I can only return If someone insults my friends, but I will not insult anyone, specially not new players. How you can confirm that I tell truth: First of all, contact Karky, and ask her, or contact admin of EDh, Void or USA server. You can also ask kldjerz in his server. They will confirm to you that they banned fake Darko's, so that they do not spam and do not insult in their servers. Why Hey and Machete have not banned fake Darko's also? Because Hey and Machete are very good friends with most of those people which stealed my nicks, so you see, I am sorry, but you were insulted by fake Darko.

Also you can contact Nobody from FGS clan, he will confirm (if you played in ALTFIRE Wunderland), that there was fake Darko which insulted people, but that can not be me. Reason one: I am banned; reason two: I do not insult anyone.

Contact administrator of this clan, ask him for logs and ping tell him to let me in ALTFIRE at least for a day, he will take my ping, logs, and IP adress from which you will see that fake Darko's are not even from my country.

All know that I tell truth, only problem is if you wish to believe that. I named you about 20 people which saw on their own eyes that fake Darko's exists, and that I am same old good Darko as I was before.

You know that insults: Sit down, so easy, I am master, best of best.... That was Dani Saggenzza and Punisher, maybe also Anax.
If you saw ping over 150, which spammed and player in the same time, they say that were Punisher, Brad and maybe FullMoon, I think Liver has also same style.
And for the end: If you saw words: Cheater, Aiming bot, I see now.... That are jokes which used to tell one good person with nickname Julian..... And Dani Saggenzza and company tre those quotes on my nick, even trough that has nothing to me.

If you played ever with me, you know 2 things, I always help to people, give them money, I never kill on RPG maps, and I only defend myself. Even on zero augs I do not kill if players do not want to fight, also often I train with new players, or let them win.

You have now bunch of information, If you do not believe to me, ask little more around, or contact admins of this servers, and you will see that was not me. Even when I fight I rarely talk.

I will not repeat what I said before. If you need e mail adresses of people which will confirm my word, you can contact me, and you will see that few of those people lie to you with only one reason: They want that all hate me, just because I am only no bind player which beaten them. You see I was newbie just as you, and they insulted me, told me that I will never beat them bla bla bla bla, but you see things happen on the way they did not want, and I beaten those arogant people. And when you beat such ragers, then they will insult you.

You can check my words if you wish. I do not hide anything. Enjoy.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Oct 2014, 00:54

Hi Netrunner. Welcome to the dreaded forums of DX!! :bwahaha:

Hope to see you in game @ some point :-D

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Netrunner » 29 Oct 2014, 12:38

[FGS]Chees wrote:Hi Netrunner. Welcome to the dreaded forums of DX!! :bwahaha:

Hope to see you in game @ some point :-D

Thank you! Have been playing deus ex for a long time, played all the mods ever released (2027, TNM and many others) and suddenly realized there's multiplayer available :) Sad to see how it's dying now :(

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Oct 2014, 13:13

Do not worry Deus Ex will never die.

Deus Ex is declared for best game ever in years 2003. and 2007., and since we have new parts of Deus Ex it is almost sure that he will stay best game of all times maybe forever.

I will not fight anymore with people which try to ruin my good name, but form now on if I see any fake Darko or other nick stealers I will come with their PING, Date, server, and I will ask admins who nick stealer were. I hope you all will do that so that we know for sure who those ragers and abusers are.

One more time I am sorry if someone insulted people with my nick that was not me. I am now off, maybe I will come here and then to say hello to good people. All best. See ya in game.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 29 Oct 2014, 22:54

report to planet deus ex, letter posted to warren spector

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 13:26

synthetic wrote:edit: Or, in reply to Anax:

I will never stop fighting against cheating
(aimbotting, trigbotting, speedhacking, wallhacking, whateverhacking). End of story. I'd prefer "kickban" or "advban" over posting on forums, though, but the rest of you seem to make friends with people who pretty openly support veteran cheaters

Im rofling, but if you did admitt that you cheated against Phantom using some bot, and theres very nices screenshots of you saying that you'd allow your clan to cheat on BB server!

Also, you allowed your clan to cheat in Gardens of THC, more probs on their forums.

Very weird you fight against cheating but at the same time you tell to your members to use cheats rofl, n1 nordic common sense.

at least through dani who was like my right hand in HVM

Yup I was like your right hand there and indeed I tried to help HVM in every thing that I could (shame I couldn't help it at 100 %), shame later I noticed how you were in real and I decided to leave eh, after you pressured me to get into augs (Knowing that sooner or later I was going to get into it...) I decided to leave because I didn't feel comfortable anymore, that, + the fact that you sent me a bot to play against Phantom... don't know, made me do everything possible to get out from HVM.

Later one day you were on a retarded moment and you entered on 0A while I was playing with Phantom saying that we all were cheaters, nice.

PS: Still waiting for the proof of my 100 euro hax.

DrDel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DrDel » 31 Oct 2014, 21:38

DaniSaggenza wrote:the fact that you sent me a bot to play against Phantom...
We'll have some demorec maybe?

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 22:30

DrDel wrote:
DaniSaggenza wrote:the fact that you sent me a bot to play against Phantom...
We'll have some demorec maybe?

Demorec? Isn't his own word enough?

-----

-----

Here you go, a link of the thread where he admitts he used it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4430&start=15

On another note: If what you want it's to see how it works, ask him about it, he might send it to you to play against hax0rs like me, I have no idea where to find it, since he deleted me from Skype I have not at all our logs from our olds conversations.

DrDel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DrDel » 31 Oct 2014, 22:51

If i told u that i can create fake players pawns on a server that you are playing on, would you believe my words?

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 22:59

DrDel wrote:If i told u that i can create fake players pawns on a server that you are playing on, would you believe my words?

I don't trust ANYTHING that has not any proof even if it's truth, with the rest it might work, but with me, I'm sorry but no, I don't let people fool me that easy, now you can come here telling me that you are able to fly, or you can see through the clothing of the people, but if you don't show me that you can really do it, for me it's pure many metabolic end product, and theres the difference between us, there are things about Ken that I did prove by posting conversations, images and I was about to do a video, but at the end I decided to make pleasant the situation.

Now, Ken didn't prove most of things that he said about me, maybe he did prove 1 but later I denied it.

If you can't prove what you say, your word is totally metabolic end product.

DrDel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby DrDel » 01 Nov 2014, 01:47

So where are your products from?

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Poor » 01 Nov 2014, 06:50

And still constant fighting I see. The Darko stuff is getting old though.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 01 Nov 2014, 21:51

Poor wrote:And still constant fighting I see. The Darko stuff is getting old though.

This sums up at least 90% of the current DXMP situation. :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!

Return to Deus Ex