Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

We should try to stop fighting

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 21:25

You can insult how much you want, i only feel sorry for you DanionxANAX so we will solve that in game "in servers" where you will not be banned, but I am sure those servers will be rare, cause cancer of this game - 2 people (X)AnaxonDani will be removed on most of them.

I will make your mental problems even bigger when you will lose. Please do not spectate like now when I came. Sooner or later I will come and beat you in front of your friends. I have no intention to drop low as you. Heal yourself, you need help trollolololo.

Enjoy.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 10 Nov 2014, 21:50

Darko please see a therapist for your own safety and stop playing Deus Ex, you're actions are extremely troubling and sad, you truly need some kind of help.

For your own good, you should stop playing.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 10 Nov 2014, 21:52

Admins please lock this topic, it turned into a spam fest months ago anyway, and also consider banning Darko, for his own sake, he needs to stop.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 22:00

Will be fun to destroy you every single time I see you. No worry my clan members will enjoy in that. Do not cry, cause they will populate this game a lot.

Please do not cry here. Also every your nick and mark stealing and insulting with spamming will be reported, trust me you will not laugh long.

Also mabye you did not know but I have money, I also have programming skills, so there is bright future that we will see a lot of XANADONAX fails lol :) Maybe will be interested someone else with existing server to post maps which I will create after daily loses which you will have a lot.

There is not bright future for you and dani in this game, or you will hide, or you will run, cause my own clan will hunt you with one goal, to beat you and to post it on internet whenever they can.

You will see that a lot. Do not cry, and enjoy. You wanted it, you will get it. Please do not cry as yesterday when i posted pictures how you lost always. But it is hilarious to see how you tried to make fake clips and post it on internet, now all people know what for a person you are. If ywe can call at all you and dani with that name.

Enjoy, and please cry more so that I can laugh on you more. You know that I will. Actually I enjoy it. Because you see, I love to bully people which bully other people. So when you bulyl other, prepare to receive huge mental dose of darko, cause you will be mental patient when i finish with you.

And why? Not my problem, you wanted it, you will get it. DD clan will be worst nightmare for you and dani, not cause we will insult you, just cause internet will be full of your loses, and we willl post it on all possible places.

Have a nice day :)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 22:01

For all people please visit site 5 to see proofs how this crybaby tries to steal nicks and film fake movies with his pal Dani "idiotenza". See ya in game guys.

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Leo » 11 Nov 2014, 18:40

Trast me you all be banned dorko will bon you all you are scared now ahahaha lol
Trast me dorko always sayz truth trast me here are proofes:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Hello FGS Clan lovers and people, here are my proofs that Dani, Hey, Anax and all involved in huge lies about me are pure loosers which lie for their own ego, but they did not know that I will join to Machete server last time ever even trough I am banned (I had no desire to do that, but I saw fake pictures about me so i decided to smash them once for all times).

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4428&p=64368&hilit=hey#p64368

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Hey, if you are honest person, look evidences, please think how will be if you would be on my place, and Machete please do same. When you try to put yourself into my pants, you will come to conclusion, that: I am not that one which insulted you at all, cause I never insulted Hey, and I do not know why he hates me at all, cause I always respected him, and I always said he is great player, and specially I do not know why machete insulted me, but I know from fact that Dani used your nick sometimes too.

And also one more prrooof is that dorko said he will never post here again and he said this 4 times and he really did not post here!! so trast me this is proove that dorko alwas sayz truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So not only darko is best but he also tel truth!!!

Also dorko posted pictures where he destroy players, yes theres no wwritten that its is dani or anax but trast me its realy anax and dani becosue dorko scanned they IP and trast me it is 100% anax and dani!!!!!!!!! dorko is elite hacker so he can easy hack servers trast me!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone nows it trast me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And abot 1:1 mathc agains anax: anax trast me dorko do not want to beat you so hard so that is the onlei reezon he spectated all map!!!!!! So trast me dorko could easy beat you 30-0 but he is toooo kind so he don not want to beat you so hard. So this is the proof that he beated you 30:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy in day

Return to Deus Ex