Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

We should try to stop fighting

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 18:58

At this point you'll all groan from confusion and frustration at me changing some aspect of my perspective, yet again.
But this time i can say that it's for the better, and not a negative kind of change...

I had a long discussion with Dani lasting several maps, I will not describe in detail every seperate aspect of the discussion because that would take up several threads!

But the basic result of the discussion is that we have decided that the eternal grudges and constant fighting and personal attacks is actually the real cause of the death of DXMP, or at least it was one of the causes...

For those engaged in the entire Ken vs. [BB] shitstorm, I can assure you I will stay the same as always, neutral, regardless of whose points i may or may not agree with...

But if the discussion gave me one idea, it's that we must stop the flaming and constant destruction.
Now, I'm not talking any kind of hippie peace nonsense, not at all... We must still be againt players who we can all agree collectively are a negative part of our world, cheaters and so on...
You may think, oh god here he goes with the anti-Phantom many metabolic end product again, but nah.
That is one thing this discussion changed in me, my entire crusade vs Phantom was retarded, at least in the sense of how personal it was...

Both Dani and I agreed that Phantom, in a player and admin sense, was a bad influence on the game.
But it is true that he tried to host a server when everything else was sure to fail, I also saw I was not the only reason their server was passworded.

Phantom and Full should remain barred from Hey's server on account of the evidence I collected agaisn't them. That's for sure.
But if you are reading this, Phantom or Full, take a second to think about what the discussion I had with Dani means, among other things.
I am sorry for the attacks I made on both of you, this is not the result a *loving* GAME should have on people!

I'll still remain to some measure as an aug nazi XD!
But i realize that the negative approach to mods helps nothing because it is an argument that is almost as old as DXMP itself...

There will still be disagreements, but they must become more mature, more concise, more constructive.

Even if we cannot forgive one another to some degree, we must work together somehow if we want to have a future for DXMP.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 19:34

Dani cannot decide if he wants to be a cheater or a skilled player, so I wouldn't really trust him if I was you. I already made the mistake myself. Basically a player who sporadically supports or engages actively in cheating over half a decade would usually be perma banned in some other games. Even if the guy is half-normal he won't be able to help being half-retarded, either. Nothing to do with a player like that. He understands extremely well what my take on the game, clans, and game activity is as I spent maybe hundred hours chatting with him while he was in my clan. I thought of him as a friend, and his change of conduct surprised all of the veteran players in hvm. He knows all that very well and yet he made an attempt to.. well.. kill the game, in a sense. An attempt itll remain, no impact other than creating minor confusion and utterly destroying his reputation.

The "chemistry" of the drama in a nutshell is the following:

Phantom acts as someone who is able to manipulate and motivate new (and generally young players) into cheating through promise of becoming best players in the game. He trained pretty much everybody involved with BB, and in a sense he also trained Fullmoon although the guy probably started before Phantom did.
Phantom has no PR skills and relies strictly on working behind the scenes, generally focusing on tweaking his cheats and those of his friends, for better results. He sees cheating as normal and is 100% convinced *everybody* else is cheating as well.

Fullmoon is his original sidekick and enforcer-type. He speaks even less English than Phantom does. His role is usually to.. play with phantom. If you see 2 aliased "Player"s in a server with similar 50-60ish ping (Fullmoon) and 40-50ish ping (Phantom), then its those two. Fullmoon follows Phantom's strats to a point, even if it means staying inside silo he20 computer room for 40 minutes.

Dani received lot of love from Phantom for being very curious about all kinds of bugs and cheats in DXMP, and Phantom considered him to be his top apprentice, which he constantly reminded him of. While Dani then seemingly ditched cheating for a year and even desperately tried to prove Phantom's wallhack, in the end his increasingly friendly attitude towards Phantom and eventual steps lead me to think the guy mightve been spying for him or something. Before he left HVM (and started recruiting for Phantom), he asked me if I might make up with Phantom. I said "hell will freeze over before that happens lol" and he left. After that he started this whole agenda of trying to steal individual members from me. He managed to get 2 newer recruits that he himself pretty much got into HVM to begin with.
His role next to Phantom is to provide the community PR skills and overall strategy (such as that phantom's atdm group on steam, surprisingly complex scheme to debase me and the ex clanmates that refused to join him, et cetera). Dani basically provides Phantom with actual impact on the community.

Solid is another one of phantom's trainees but he lies about so many things that its not even sure how old he is. Last I spoke to Dani, even he doesnt know how old his friend is. What is certain, he is a massive douche and if you play him enough (or manage to get on his bad side in general) you'll see what I mean. His role next to phantom and Dani is to provide surprisingly clever little social stints such as contactinc individual players or posting specific posts. While his age shows in his posts, a combination of wits and complete lack of morals makes him a much more of an unpleasant character. I am almost certain he supports Phantom and Dani only because he is bored. No idea or proof if he cheats but its pretty much a fact that he wont feel bad about it if someone suggests he should.

All in all it seems 2 pretty random and useless sprouts of Phantom's clan have become a surprisingly efficient drama pushers. I am aware that they'll be just as useless even if I don't post anything about them, but by nature I cannot let such bs slide. I think most impact they've had so far is by confusing quite a few players about the game (through HVM drama but also through that steam group).

Having these two players significantly boosts Phantom's ego as well, and the ddos attacks are likely to increase should there be servers that ban BB or its individual members. It'll also encourage Phantom to continue playing.

edit: Or, in reply to Anax:

I will never stop fighting against cheating (aimbotting, trigbotting, speedhacking, wallhacking, whateverhacking). End of story. I'd prefer "kickban" or "advban" over posting on forums, though, but the rest of you seem to make friends with people who pretty openly support veteran cheaters ](*,)

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Poor » 24 Oct 2014, 07:02

The forums haven't been this active in a while. The raging is hilarious but the posts are too long for me to read after a long day of work. Sorry if this doesn't help at all.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 02:02

On forums issues are being discussed. Issues that make *you* rage in server all the same. I hope you realize that much.

What makes me rage is when people pop into serious threads going all like "why cant we all just get along" and day later they scream in server or make a "omg i quit" thread.. seriously now..

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Mastakilla » 25 Oct 2014, 02:14

Yeah I was going to post something along the same lines, forums are for discussions and really there has hardly been any flaming at all if any, so it's all good. People acting like some 9 year olds hearing their parents argue, haha.

Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Solid » 25 Oct 2014, 14:31

Anax I agree with you, and to be honest, Ken is slowly becoming Darko, his reputation has gone down the drain and thus he is no longer liked.

I will try to stop retaliating to his petty comments.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2014, 17:41

I think we are all turning into mental cases because our beloved game is going down the drain

Ingame: Sev
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 25 Oct 2014, 18:54

in reply to your edit, Ken: Yeah i know what you mean there, perhaps i should have been clearer, we should always fight against those things. Absolutely true, but the more personal diatribes that continue every day need to end some how...
Of course i am aware of how difficult this can be to reach, as per the un-changeable ignorance of some DXMP players.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 26 Oct 2014, 13:14

With people Like Dani, Solid, Anax, and company that will hardly happen:

1. When they suck they ragequit.
2. When they suck they spectate and join back.
3. When they suck they spectate, change nick, often they steal nick of person which smash them in game.
4. When they suck they provocate, talking and helping to eichother during the game, so it is apsolutely impossible to play in silence.
5. When they finally beat someone of new kids or honest people which came to this game here and then, they insult them with words noobs, amateurs, so easy, lie down, and other stupidity.

I am sure, many people will agree with me, cause if Machete will be willing to put logs from his server from before 4-5 months, that will be visible. They did that for at least 2 weeks every single day, until the time when most of them retired from game cause they had enough of loosing. Pathetic. I hope honest people will come to this game again, cause few of them are just shame for this game.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 26 Oct 2014, 15:58

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby synthetic » 27 Oct 2014, 00:14

Well everything I stated about Phantom & Co (meaning both solid and dani) was pretty much facts and not really much space for assumptions even, I know them too well, at least through dani who was like my right hand in HVM. Its pretty much safe to say that I know all of them including Phantom better than anyone else on these forums. Other than that, the topic has lost its interest for me. Maybe when Hitman joins BB and Phantom, I will pick the thread up again :)

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Netrunner » 27 Oct 2014, 21:53

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
1. When they suck they ragequit.
2. When they suck they spectate and join back.
3. When they suck they spectate, change nick, often they steal nick of person which smash them in game.
4. When they suck they provocate, talking and helping to eichother during the game, so it is apsolutely impossible to play in silence.
5. When they finally beat someone of new kids or honest people which came to this game here and then, they insult them with words noobs, amateurs, so easy, lie down, and other stupidity.

This perfectly describes darkos behavior

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby synthetic » 27 Oct 2014, 22:35

What you guys think, he cant POSSIBLY be serious, if you look at that list? Sometimes the characters you get in DXMP are a bit too colourful, like that "ANIMAL HSCKER!!!" guy. If you look at that list Darko made, you can't help but to think someones trolling you hard. Unfortunately, he has also ruined many games that are rare as it is, so troll or not its no excuse.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 28 Oct 2014, 05:04

i think when he types out these tomes he make sure he's seated in front of a highly polished mirror. :-D

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 28 Oct 2014, 19:03

Sinthetic why you are scared to play with me?

You think you are smart and strong with people like Dani, Anax, Netrunner (whoever he supose to be). You all 4 are only weak ragequiters and every descent person will describe me as a man who almost never lose, and who necver run.

Netrunner, lets do a test, you sinthetic, Dani and anax against me alone: 4 against one. You will see how strong real Darko is, and that I never run away. Augs, non augs, I do not care, trust me, you will have huge problems. Maybe you can fool people with fake Darko's, but do not be a shamed, right here in front of all people, say place, map, server and time where all 4 of you will play against me alone. And trust me, you can bring even 150 players, I will not lose with zero, and for sure not 1:9. I played aleready against 9 people alone, and I lost 9:15 what is amazing cause on other side were Phantom, sinthetic, fear, dani, psycho, ajit, etc etc ..... When any of you will achieve that, call me.

As I said only who is rager, and ragequiter are people like you. Only reason why sinthetic hates me is cause hivemind lost fight against VOID. B Dawg and Excsm beat them 2:1 on official fight 2 players against 2 players. I beaten with sev 5 of hivemind users in VOID's basecamp 23:9, I beaten later alone 4 players on VOID's pool map. And later same night, Rat, Excsm and me beaten hivemind clan at least 5 of 7 maps. So whole days they have not won more than 3-4 maps of them 20. And that was on atdm and on zero augs both.

If you do not believe, ask B dawg, ask Excsm, ask all. And yes sinthetic one word for you. Excsm asked me If I am ready to fight against your clan again, my answer was yes. I am in so kid say time, server and map,I will be in there, and I will smash your clan just because of those arogant words, AGAIN.

i am not bad person, but I do not like arogant people like Anax, Sinthetic, an NerRunner which never beaten me 1:1 cause they never dared to play against me 1:1.

In any case I am here, I do not run. And trust me I am not scared. DD is ready any time to fight against any clan. Rather look more on your scores and achievements, than on me, maybe then you will have something to show to people.

Return to Deus Ex