Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

We should try to stop fighting

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Nov 2014, 01:46

[FGS]Chees wrote:Darko I thought you said you were going to be quiet and in the back ground like I said I would be and have been. Take tomorrow as a fresh new day and don't dwell on the past. Life is to short.

Thank you to remind me bro. You have right. They will find their shame on my site anyway sooner or later, so you got the point. I do not need to make that official anyway. Thanks again bro.

I am sure new day will be better and I hope I will see you all again in game. See ya people.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 03 Nov 2014, 02:41

Leo wrote:I has proves also, this peopl hack trast my!!! Everyon hack and only my and darko play fair!! i has proves but wil not show it, trust my they hacks!!!
enjoy in day.

is this real life, is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslideeee, no escape from Reality!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby machete » 06 Nov 2014, 18:48

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:With people Like Dani, Solid, Anax, and company that will hardly happen:

1. When they suck they ragequit.
2. When they suck they spectate and join back.
3. When they suck they spectate, change nick, often they steal nick of person which smash them in game.
4. When they suck they provocate, talking and helping to eichother during the game, so it is apsolutely impossible to play in silence.
5. When they finally beat someone of new kids or honest people which came to this game here and then, they insult them with words noobs, amateurs, so easy, lie down, and other stupidity.

I am sure, many people will agree with me, cause if Machete will be willing to put logs from his server from before 4-5 months, that will be visible. They did that for at least 2 weeks every single day, until the time when most of them retired from game cause they had enough of loosing. Pathetic. I hope honest people will come to this game again, cause few of them are just shame for this game.

I've never found anything to validate your ridiculous claims.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 07 Nov 2014, 23:15

machete wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:With people Like Dani, Solid, Anax, and company that will hardly happen:

1. When they suck they ragequit.
2. When they suck they spectate and join back.
3. When they suck they spectate, change nick, often they steal nick of person which smash them in game.
4. When they suck they provocate, talking and helping to eichother during the game, so it is apsolutely impossible to play in silence.
5. When they finally beat someone of new kids or honest people which came to this game here and then, they insult them with words noobs, amateurs, so easy, lie down, and other stupidity.

I am sure, many people will agree with me, cause if Machete will be willing to put logs from his server from before 4-5 months, that will be visible. They did that for at least 2 weeks every single day, until the time when most of them retired from game cause they had enough of loosing. Pathetic. I hope honest people will come to this game again, cause few of them are just shame for this game.

I've never found anything to validate your ridiculous claims.

Really? Well great that you said that, cause now people can confirm what for a person you are. Phantom played often with me against you guys back then when me and my team oftewn smashed you and Dani in your own server. You know very well how many fake Darko's there was. People like Poppy, Ajit, Phantom, Karky, and many other can confirm that. Now all know about you. Tell me are you not scared to lie? I mean, is that normal and natural in your home, country, real life? I just ask, cause it is strange that owner of server where 4-5 people took my nicknames with insulting names, and they few weeks provocate in there my ban, insulted my friends, and filmed fake loses, and you have not found those logs??? Lol, do you need glasses lol? I remember first time I came in your server: Your words were, oh no Darko is here. I had no clue who you are and why you attack me. Only problem in your server was that I always came there and always won against people which took my nick, and I have a lot of pictures from that time lol :) But it is funny to see that you confirm my words: You and Hey helped to "some" people to make their plan in reality, and that plan was: WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL ALL WILL HATE YOU.

That are words which always maked me laugh. I am sure now all know truth about you and your friends which were part of this shame, cause many people saw shame which happened in your and Hey's server. Only difference was only that Hey saw that I tell truth, and he actually banned Dani from server when people said truth. So he had at least dignity to admit that he was wrong. He knew It is not problem with me, but he still banned me from Cozmo. only that I had luck that people filmed all that, and asked to unban me. Enjoy.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 08 Nov 2014, 07:29

don't forget to count your own losses

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Leo » 08 Nov 2014, 14:12

Haha trast my i the best player lol admit you allll suk becouz i win all.
Lok what car i bouht and you has not a car!!! lol ahahah
This proofes my skill and aslo i has images and viodez how i beet evertbode and i wil show it son.
Trsast my me and dorko is the best pleers so you all chit and hock and we plei fare!!!!
Anetyme ane servir trast my 1:1 and i wil distroy anybode!!!! lol i sea you scarde lol you scarde trast me you scarde!!!!
Ask anybode, forexoplme y can ask Mislav Cosic and he proofes me best pleyer!!!!!!
Aslo croaktia the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy in day

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Nov 2014, 14:43

Hhahaha Anax, please do not make me laugh, every single player in here which saw me in Darko Box can say that I never lost there lol!!!!
Ask moderator of this forum, he saw!!!! Those are fake pictures, and tell me why you do not show pictures of that Darko "which lost 2:9, and 9:1 LOL OVE LOL AND AGAIN LOL OVER LOL! Ahhahahaa.

Let me refresh your memory lol :))))) After I saw that you machete and Dani posted fake pictures of Darko's which had ping 300 and 120, and players which had ping similar to me, I joined RIGHT INTO THAT DARKOS box, right after I came home from work. Not only that I played ALONE against you dani and Machete, YOU ALL HAD NEGATIVE SCORE against me ALONE. I will refresh your memory how badly REAL DARKO smashed you and you 2 pals into your own server: You had -28 score, Dani had -9 score, and Machete had -1 score buahahhahahaa. So you see kid, you can post fake pictures, but you can not beat real Darko.

And shame is that I played so long in there, and I beaten you machete and Dani for fully 2 hours after what you all 3 ragequited and I said only GG BB hhahahahaa :) LOL OVE LOL AND AGAIN LOL OVER LOL? Do you wish that i post again REAL PICTURES in here of your shame? How I beaten you dani and Machete alone.

So please Anax, explain, how I can lose 9:1 when I beaten 2 hours later you all 3 together alone, and all 3 of you had negative score hhahahaa. Hilarious dude hilarious!!!!!

This is not alll :) Also moderator of this forum played few games in Darko's box, there was also Excsm and one new guy, and they can confirm that even trough I was rusty, I have not lost. We played 2:3 and I played after Excsm left 1:2 so I had always one player less and still I won all macthes. So kid, explain that hhahahaa :)

Lets make it more funny, I will give you 1000 euro if any of you beat me 9:1 lol!!!!! No wait wait, I will give you 1000 eura if you can beat me AT ALL hahhahaa :)

So what for a shem is qwhen you can not beat me in your own map and in your own server, with apsolute cheats and binds which you guys use. So let me put this way, if you and your pals can not beat me with all those abuses, how you will beat me in reality 1:1 without those things lol???

I will give to you, machete or Dani 10 000 euro, if you beat me in any webcaffe in the world, without binds, without abuses, under supervision of webcaffe owner. So you see I am ready to give huge money to any real natural player if he manage to beat me in reality, with no binds, no stupidity, only natural setup, natural skills. So strong I am and so big cinfidence in myself I have.

If you want shame, just tell me time, server, and map where you want to play, do not be scared. I am not in shape, but Dani saw how easy I smashed him in front of Phantom so that he cried all the time lol :) After that I have not saw him :) LOL OVER LOL.

I really must laugh. And yes, one more provocation, and I will start post one of many pictures where I owned you dani and your precious machete, so you decide. I do not talk about 1 or 2 pictures i talk here about 100 pictures where you and your friends lost full month against me alone, including that picture where I beaten on Machete all alone :)

Anax, you just cry, you just do that cause you see, very soon I will start to play augs also, I will try to find time to play more, and I will come for you Hey and company, and I will post here. You want shame, you will have it. all will be full of posts of your loses, and loses of your precious friends. And yes I talk about admins from other games, to investigate you guys which provocate in UrT, Some will be banned, and one player from USA is catched. Just continue that way, we will hunt you all and ban you all provocators.

Have a nice weekend.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Nov 2014, 14:51

And one more thing, Leonardo always return me on Croatian language :) And Leonardo is not from Zagreb as far as I know haha :)

But anyway, it is hilarious how far will go some guys to post fake proofs. Do I need to say who is behind fake profile? Lol, no need, all know who is behind that lol.

But yes, Leonardo we are best, and we will smash dani and anax, anytime, any day.

Well, I ask myself: can anyone lose against those 2 hahaha :)

Have a nice day people.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 08 Nov 2014, 14:53

You can't live in denial forever, Machete literally destroyed you and sent me the screenshot for me to re-texture the map with. You're the sorest looser of them all.

Also, nice failed attempt at trolling with a second account, even a noob could tell that was you. :(

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Hey » 08 Nov 2014, 15:06

Ban please.

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby Leo » 08 Nov 2014, 15:10

Trast my it is not my secand ocount this is Leo trast me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yu sai this becasue i smashid yuo wery easea and you know i havbe prooves and everone nows you alwais loose and somedai we weal post prooves and you weill bea shamed trast me!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that only you suk but yau chit and so you all crie and we yes dorko we wille smash anyon anetyme ane servir trast me wi is the best!!!!!!!!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 08 Nov 2014, 15:27

Most obvious troll ever rofl

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Nov 2014, 19:40

Haha you can create with your friends which abused nicknames in game also here at forums, but I really hope that Nobody will delete your accounts same as account of your friends also.

This is something what is called multiaccounting noob anax. You are pathetic looser with which will God have to solve a lot of things.

About your fake pictures, no worry, from now on I will try to come a lot into augs, prepare to be owned, that will be posted a lot :)

From now on all will laugh at you anax-aka noob looser with multiaccount, pardon me, anadaninoobinator lol.

And yes, say Dani and Machete to play in his server a lot, cause when I see you all 3 I will come, I will officially and specially film and type for my youtube channel tect right into server so that people see that REAL DARKO starting to play, with croatian ping and IP adress, and I will beat all 3 of you AGAIN, and alone. Prepare to be owned, again, noob anaxodanichetenoobinator hhahaa :)

Lol over LOL.

Have a nice day.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Nov 2014, 19:43

Too all good people have a nice day, enjoy enjoy in weekend.

See ya in game :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We should try to stop fighting - Postby anax » 08 Nov 2014, 20:40

hahahahahaahHAHAAHAHAAFGHN

Return to Deus Ex