Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

My cheating.

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 21:42

I'm writting this post to change some minds (even if I know that its impossible for some cases) but just to make the things clear.

After I lost my sister some years ago, I started feeling interest for computer games, I started in CS:S back in the 2007 or 2008, and I was a "nubstick" at 100 % and ofc, I wanted to be the best at some point.

A clan called Cassual recruited me, and I was with 2 or 3 of the most awesome minds from Spain in CSS, all of them played in the national team at some point, they taught me a lot of things and tricks about this game, and thanks to them, I stopped thinking like a "Darko"

Cassual died 2 years later because of the bad administration of the team, and RpZ told me do the "proves" to enter in RM Gaming, which was going to play the Spanish amateur series of the ESL, I don't know how but I get to enter there, I played 1 match in the group stage of the tournament (which we lost XD) and we finished losing in 1/8.

Later, I decided to leave Counter Strike for a time because of problems with most of spanish players, because yeah, ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS did get banned, later, I noticed that the reasons were the fact that I used skins in one of the ESL "competitive" matches (competitive = not tournament) and ESL Wire administration informed to Steam about that, Steam investigated on me, and noticed that I used Wallhack on a server that WASN'T PROTECTED. (I wanted to see how it was like) so please, stop talking about 100 euros aimbots or aimhaxs or whatever because I never used one xD.

I played DX during that time as entertainment, in fact I never planned to play DX seriously because the competitivity was too poor compared to CS, and Phantom fooled me to use high FPS in-game (thing that I also did admitt didn't I?) and later, stopped using it thank to Sidewinder who told me to cap it and showed me a bit of the truth about Phantom.

Later in 2012 I went back to CS in Wolves eSports, but I decided to leave when they forced me to pay for being there after 4 months of inactivity (they recruited me with the condition of playing every match but I didn't give a *love*, I had to study :( )

Now, in 2014, I don't play CS at all, neither DX atm, one good day I found one of my old Argentineans friend and I told him my fail history with the finnish fellow who went back to Finland in erasmus, and 10 mins later he invited me to a group and said: "We're gonna play a Finnish team soon, I want you on the squad homosexual, in 3 hours we've a training" I was like: "I didn't expect a comeback but meh..."

He told me to download ESEA client, AND OF COURSE, I DIDN'T CHEAT THERE, client hooks every single cheat, even paid cheats, and I have to get it always online to play these matches, because it's a tournament from ESEA, and for being there, you have to pay, YES, I pay the *loving* 7 monthly euros to play, so it's a nonsense to waste money in a cheat program when I'm already wasting it on the client for playing the matches.

Im writting this at 20:30, match finished 3 or 4 hours ago and we're on the Team Speak 3 euphoric and talking nonsense after the victory:

If after this someone still thinks im cheating... seriously, I don't have words.

People like Darko or Ken, guys, I've been playing CS:S in leagues for some time, I know how this works, now I'm not as active as in the past in shooters, but think on it for a moment, I'm not calling you both noobs or whatever eh, I'm just saying... god, you guys just played DX and maybe UrT or other games, but I played with some of the most brilliants minds of Spain in COUNTER-STRIKE, want it or not, DX at competitive level has not any comparison with Counter-Strike series, I've been in ESL and ein FaceIt, now im in ESEA (I, Of course, did pay for being in ESEA and FI), all of them, are (or were, in the case of ESL which removed CSS) recognized leagues in CSS, Battlefield, CSGO, etc... if I took more advantage and I get better than you both in a little period of time its not because of my MONTHLY 100 EURO CSS HAX, it's because, I can tell you and I can bring you CSS players, that just by playing CSS, could be better than most of the "legends" of this game at 0a, think on it for a moment, your accusations are a bit "stupid", it's like when an amateur athlete tells to a professional one that hes on drugs just because hes insane at athletism...

DrDel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: My cheating. - Postby DrDel » 31 Oct 2014, 21:59

What?

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 22:38

DrDel wrote:What?

You might be new on the forums, I don't know but I'll do a little summary that will explain the reason for making this topic.

Some months ago, Ken said publicly on a thread of this forum that I spent almost 100 euro on CS:S Aimbot or Wallhack, trying to convince everyone that if I wasted money for using cheats in CSS, I'd use cheats on DX too.

I just did a little summary of my moves in CS:S since 2007 or 2008 when I started playing, explaining my first experiences and how I became a decent player there, and trying to explain that I did never cheat on a serious game, and I never went banned for cheating against other people, if I went banned was because of the use of some skins in-game, and later Valve would give me my account back because of the fail.

Also, it explains the fact that I went better than most of actual 0auggers in a little period of time, I had a lot of experience from Counter-Strike, 0 augs is a mod based in Counter-Strike mostly, so, it was obvious I was going to get pretty decent at 0 augging, it was just matter of time, but meh, I guess that if you kill 10 times in a row without dying you're automatically a cheater.

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: My cheating. - Postby Poor » 01 Nov 2014, 06:47

I do play CSGO and never played CSS. But if CSS is anything like CSGO then it plays nothing like DXMP 0A. The shooting mechanics are so very different.

Do people really pay 100 euros for aimbots? Maybe I should get in that business.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 09:02

Now care to explain why you left my clan to start recruiting for a clan called [BAN] which pretty much only had 3 cheating members, Phantom, Fullmoon, and their pupil Mango.

I brought your cheating past up as a debate argument, the real issue is that you are more interested in defending the few DXMP cheaters today and not what your past looks like.

I gave you chance to play clean, you made your own choice about going back to your old mentor Phantom. Short summary of your long story.

Subsequently two interesting things happened:

1) you asked if theres chance of me making up with phantom. I told you "hell will freeze over before that happens", next thing you are in 100% cheating group [BAN].

2) You challenged my clan (pretty much only active clan left in game) to war against phantoms clan, and I said I fight real clans not cheating clowns. After that suddenly your main interest became trying to provide Phantom with main active server in the game, atdm group on steam, and made every effort to kill my clan. Your only miscalulcation was that youre a noob and most those who still stay in clans are not.

Then there is the minor issue with your obsession of finding new bugs in the game and trying to bypass whatever game mechanics we got with cheat engine. There has got to be something wrong with that.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 01 Nov 2014, 12:04

Poor wrote:I do play CSGO and never played CSS. But if CSS is anything like CSGO then it plays nothing like DXMP 0A. T

CSGO it's totally different from CSS, it might be a bit like CS 1.6, and still not at all, because only thing that they both have in common is the source, but the recoils for example, are totally different from CSS and 1.6

If you give a try to CS:S you might understand why most of DXers (0 auggers) left DX and started playing CS:S at some point (thats at least what I did hear), clan DCSB was in CSS and some REN players did buy CSS, there was this clan that Cyrus managed or was there (I dont remember the name, ehh, Nostalgia??) and they have the game bought every member (I checked in steam groups).

Basically, CSS is a game from 2007-2008 and CSGO looks more like a next gen game, its pretty different, I do play csgo nowadays too, in fact i'll change my computer to play it in better conditions.

CSS and 0a have a lot of aspects in relation, maybe you might be right when you say that the shoot mechanic is totally different, in fact it is, CSS its far harder to play than 0A, remember that in 0A for example, you have medkits, every death you respawn at the second, sniping does not kill at the first shoot in torso, and you can always do 3 jumps in a row to escape from the enemy,

In CSS if an AWP shoots you in torso you're dead, if you do 2 jumps bad done you're dead, if you die you don't respawn at the second, you've to wait at the end of the round, me myself have been taking some CSS fellas to DX and they, I wont say owned, but did pretty nice matches of 25-23 or so against players like Kiki, Me, Bajas, I'd even say Ken. I'm sure im not the only one who will agree that CSS or 1,6 gives you a nice advantage at 0a.

synthetic wrote: the real issue is that you are more interested in defending the few DXMP cheaters today and not what your past looks like.
I gave you chance to play clean, you made your own choice about going back to your old mentor Phantom. Short summary of your long story.

I don't deffend any cheater, if for deffending what you mean is that I had a discussion with Anax about stop talking metabolic end product of Phantom, it was because, even if he is a cheater and he killed DXMP and blabla, we've to remember that he hosted a server paying from his wallet, and let everybody play there, in fact you could've played there, you wouldn't have get banned, administration went nuts when I kicked Phantom for first time from BB, and he gave adminlogin to Fullmoon, yeah, I admitt that, but when that happened Phantom wasn't in BB anymore, so server wasn't ours.

I didn't go back with Phantom, if Solid and Me recruited Phantom was because we knew he'd host a server, in fact we just recruited him for that, we (me and Solid) have played 1 on 1 against Phantom in augs and we can say hes pretty much a poor player without shells, thats why we decided to recruit Fury, when we get Fury to our clan, Phantom was dispensanble at 90 %. (the other 10 % was because of the server), you say Phantom mindfucked us but no, we just recruited him for the server, later when he decided to stop hosting it we decided to send him back with Fullmoon (who never was in BB).

And Mango... his past is pretty much like mine I know, and the fact that hes friend of Phantom could make of him a cheater for some players, but, this time is where I really put my hands on the fire and I say that hes not cheating tbh, in fact, I don't know if you remember a match in Iceworld where we both did talk on microphone and you said that he was playing pretty good, anyways hes busy on life, I doubt he has time for DX at all.

Subsequently two interesting things happened:

1) you asked if theres chance of me making up with phantom. I told you "hell will freeze over before that happens", next thing you are in 100% cheating group [BAN].

Yes I asked you if there was the chance, you said that no, later, you were again trying to make of most of HVM players auggers, I'm sure you remember that, we were about to have an augged war against HK or something, and then, thats when I felt pressure and decided to leave HVM to my "hax0r clan" B4N, B4N was BB in fact, and we used ironically that name because one day you entered in dressing room calling us noobs and saying that you were going to ban every single player from my clan, so, B4N.

I remember you said something like: "I know every single one of your names even aliassing", indeed B4N had Phantom [Hax] , Mango [Theres no proof at all that he still cheats but if he does then it's pretty poor hax], Solid [He doesn't cheat], and Me [...no hax(?)]

2) You challenged my clan (pretty much only active clan left in game) to war against phantoms clan, and I said I fight real clans not cheating clowns. After that suddenly your main interest became trying to provide Phantom with main active server in the game, atdm group on steam, and made every effort to kill my clan. Your only miscalulcation was that youre a noob and most those who still stay in clans are not.

I challenged your clan because it was practically the only active clan in the entire game lol, and then you called me clown, because when you said "cheating clan" you included me, later, I convinced Phantom to get a server in-game (I thought that it was going to make things easier considering that most of players didn't play on Heys because dude plays with 10 ping), he did get a server in NL, a nice one, I had 50 ping for first time in my life.

We did a group on Steam and I didn't invite you just because you deleted me from your friend list and probably blocked, because when I did search for "rand12om" I didn't find you, also, you can ask Hey about this, I told him I was going to create group to try to get up some ATDM matches considering that most of DXers are nowadays in Steam.

I didn't do any effort to kill your clan, I just explained your behavior with Solid and with Me to Price and Bajas (players that I considered interesting) and they decided to come with me, if they were really loyal players they would have stayed with you.

Your only miscalulcation was that youre a noob and most those who still stay in clans are not.

Thats a bad move, if we talk about ATDM you are right at 99 %, if we talk at 0augs, at the end of my "career" in Hivemind I was better than 90 % of the clan, the other 10 % were Kiki and you.

But yeah considering that for you DX is only augs you are right at 100 % there...

Then there is the minor issue with your obsession of finding new bugs in the game and trying to bypass whatever game mechanics we got with cheat engine. There has got to be something wrong with that.

You were conscious of that, In fact I told you I discovered how to remove crosshair with CE and I was doing tests, later we had a long conversation about me and CE, where I promissed you I was not going to use CE never in DX, in fact I never used it in a serious game, I also told you I was going to test CE on DX to learn how it works on an old game, always promissing that I was never going to cheat, and you told me that considering that CE is an external program, there was no anti cheat for it. (Some noobs reading this lanes might be like HELL YEAH)

Basically, you were conscious of it every time, I told you I was testing it, when I was in HVM I did never hide anything tbh, I used to tell you every single move that I was doing on DX, if I really wanted to cheat I'd have been using it without telling you anything, but, when I entered in HVM, in the first conversation that we had on Skype, you made me swear that I was never going to cheat again, I did swear, and I did never cheat on Hivemind, neither on B4N/BB, even if seems that not I'm a man of word.

But if your problem is "main support" to cheaters, you are wrong, the "cheaters" are not on my clan anymore, they were kicked or left, and my clan is gonna do a comeback soon in christmas to have some decent ATDM games, god, it seems you don't remember when I was your "right hand" in HVM and I was pissed off for every game that Phantom won by using his speedbug bind

If your problem is "my cheating", thats up to you, but theres no proof about it and I keep trying to show everyone that I never used it, in fact most of theplayers have been spectating me past months and all of them just said I've decent aim, nothing more '-'

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 17:23

Well aside the fact that 99% of your other posts have been complete many metabolic end product, most of this post I can actually agree with; talk about a change of strategy lol. You know as well as me that I don't cheat nor ever did in serious games, so don't many metabolic end product others about it either.

Since you decided to *love* me over like that, you might as well try being in my shoes for a while and keep the dead game going. Maybe you'll even have more luck than I did :-)

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 01 Nov 2014, 20:45

synthetic wrote:Well aside the fact that 99% of your other posts have been complete many metabolic end product, most of this post I can actually agree with; talk about a change of strategy lol. You know as well as me that I don't cheat nor ever did in serious games, so don't many metabolic end product others about it either.

Since you decided to *love* me over like that, you might as well try being in my shoes for a while and keep the dead game going. Maybe you'll even have more luck than I did :-)

The difference is that when you tried it you had a nice backing in HVM and you were in a moment where we had masterserver alive, it was a bit easier than for me now, I have BB as backing but most of them are still managing their comeback, only thing that I know at 90 % is that in Christmas at least most of them will be active, if I do this alone I probably won't keep the "dead game going" longer than christmas, but meh, I'll try with Anax and the people who wants to get the game going.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 01 Nov 2014, 21:38

i missed out on the first non-augged war vs HVM due to inactivity.
When i began to play again this drama that currently takes up every new thread started to grow, now, i would say my effort to reveal through video the cheating of phantom and the moral crusade of fullmoon did help Dani and Solid to decide on kicking Phantom, Dani said in our conversation that Phantom was angry with him and not just me.

As Dani says here, Phantom did host a server for DXMP, it's passworded mostly because of me and Dani, now someone could say, well you killed DX by making PhantMoon retreat into a castle and lock the gates. But that's all on their part because of having huge egos and mountains of ignorance.

If you disregard for one moment, in purely conceptual terms, on this forum, that they cheat, then what you have is two people, albeit two dumbasses, who made an effort to provide the only other ATDM, other than Hey's in this post-Gamespy time.

In other news, i talked to Machete and he at least shows some interest in starting again.

Sev has also hosted two American servers, one of which is ATDM.

Let's also not forget that Hey and Ricci will play whenever someone tells them there is activity and there was the possibility of Ricci hosting something for America/Canada area...

i forget right now who said it, i'm sure it was Ken, that the requirement is a spark... Just get two people to play and it will seed activity, after an hour, wham bam you've got perhaps between 5 and 12 players, never mind if 5 of them are sheller noobs or whatever.
In a time like this we should only ban if they fit something like what i suggested in my recent poll thread about server administration.

Phantom and Fullmoon never even play outside fo their closed world, not that i have seen, anyway, so in terms of ATDM we can almost forget about them completely.

Getting people to play at all is always our top priority.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 23:22

Phantom doing service by hosting a public server where he can configure it to run ideal to his cheating needs? Seriously? Lets be reasonable now. UT player is still hosting his "Sunny Side" server for the past 8 years, without even having played the game. He helped DXMP protect its servers against crash attacks. Phantom spent 6 years + cheating day in day out, and hosted server for 1 month while still cheating. WHY on earth is it even a discussion topic?? Anyone can host server, even paid one. Good servers help the game, his wasnt one.

Also dani is bs-ing about the story, as usual. He complained about me forcing HVM to play augs for months until running to phantom and telling me how he is killing HVM member by member. Happily telling me how many are inactive and how many have joined him and phantom or went clanless. Now he comes here saying its all cool and he never meant to try and kill it. This is as toothless as our dead game, and these few people lack even the basic overview of the game's situation. HVM died late 2013, early 2014 because I got sick of seeing same faces every day and nobody else collectively supported the activity besides HK. THC boycotted, A!B made no effort to participate. In the end it was just HVM and HK playing. It could've been a lot better than that. Meanwhile Dani here thinks he is above the situation and figured that by running between me and phantom he can get the most out of his backing in the game. What I think of all this? Dani, Solid, Hey and Ricci in same server.. day in day out.. I approve. :cool:

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 00:11

Sometimes I don't know if this guy is actually trolling me or just can't get to understand what I do write on my posts.

Firstly you're agree with most of the things that I did write on my topic, now I faked the whole history, nice.

He complained about me forcing HVM to play augs for months

YOU DID FORCE HVM MEMBERS TO PLAY AUGS, in fact, you admitted it in another thread, players like Kiki didn't want to play augs, and don't come here saying that its not truth when in HVM I was pratically the only one who really understood Kiki in-game, also, we have Silé who never liked augs at all because he used to say he was not good at it, but you wanted to force THE ENTIRE CLAN to play AUGS (please, remember that he even changed the gametype of Hivemind server at ATDM/ADM, and practically "abandoned" 0a), I remember when you tried to convince Clixor and CaS to play augs, both of them didn't give a single *love*, I remember how CaS wanted to change the gametype of server to 0a constantly, oh, and don't come here bringing the typical Kennish sentence "DaniSaggenza killed my clan" because in a sense you have to thank me some things, for example, the fact that Kiki is still on HiveMind, because there came a point where he wanted to leave because of you, do you remember that day where you went angry on him because he wanted to quit clan after losing the 1 on 1 against Psycho? I remember how you took him in middle of the server, and said clearly: "Kiki, we'll play a 1 on 1, if you win you're out of the clan, if you lose, you're out of the clan", later you both fixed it, but then, 2 months later there started your AugMania, and he wanted to leave the game, I spent time convincing him to play at least some games, and thanks to that he stayed playing longer. (Ask him or bring him here if you want proofs, im sure he'll be the proof itself)

HVM died late 2013, early 2014 because I got sick of seeing same faces

Woah now is when you can say I lost the little respect I had for you, seriously man, you're so selfish.

I'd say that most of your members got sick of you, and thats why most of them did leave your team, 2 of your old members, 2 members that you might remember, admitted publicly that they felt better in their first week as BB players, than in their 2-3 months as HVM players, but you were sick of seeing same faces, I see... the fault it's of the community that didn't bring new players to game, or maybe the fault is on that veterans who didn't reinstall game, guys, it's not Ken's fault, it's our fault, hes perfect.

(Please, note that he said that his own clan died in 2013-2014, and posts ago he said I killed it this summer)

In the end it was just HVM and HK playing. It could've been a lot better than that. Meanwhile Dani here thinks he is above the situation

In the end it was BB and HK playing, because HVM decided to leave completely, you'll come here saying "b-but if you stole 2 of my members!!!" but cmon, you had Kiki, AjiT, Psycho was even a bit active back then....

Btw I'm not above the situation, situation is above me and the other players that are trying to take this dead game forward, I just know that if in this christmas we don't get enough players to play at least 3 or 4 maps (with enough i just mean 5!) I won't really care about this game for... 3 years! Maybe I look at this game again in 2017, to see if theres still kldjerz playing against himself.

hat I think of all this? Dani, Solid, Hey and Ricci in same server.. day in day out.. I approve.

And Anax, SIle, Fury, Bajas, Quake, Machete etc, very decent match between decent players, where we won't have an estonian guy who moans everytime his sisters is using the net, I also approve. :D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 00:22

Eh I know you have problems understanding English, but if you calm down it will come bit easier. I never said you killed it, I said you said you killed it, or along the lines of. You may think that you did, but stealing 2 members out of our max of what.. 15+? Khm.

You did kill the remaining *activity* in HVM over summer because you and solid constantly whined at me and ajit in game so neither of us felt like playing much with everybody else inactive already. Every day would be just me and ajit vs bunch of you phantomite jajas. If you paid any attention to activity then you saw that most members went inactive when I did, which was early 2014. I randomly came back to game before summer and primarily played with you and kiki, but that was about it.

You whined about your lagged net more than I did lol. Stop with the personal insults and grow up, or your life will go like that of your friend's.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 00:37

synthetic wrote:Eh I know you have problems understanding English, but if you calm down it will come bit easier. I never said you killed it

I'm not talking about your reply of this topic, I'm talking about another one where you said that I practically killed your clan by stealing members and spreading "Lies" about you, if you want I can look for it.

but stealing 2 members out of our max of what.. 15+?

15+, but they both are better than you and still make more sense than you, ouch.

You did kill the remaining *activity* in HVM over summer because you and solid constantly whined at me and ajit in game so neither of us felt like playing much with everybody else inactive already.

All this coming from the same dude who killed the NKz clan by banning most of their members on the HiveMind server (at that point it was the only active one with Gardens, and a month later Blade would take down the THC server...), and coming from the same dude who used to call us noobs in middle of the game and later went owned by Solid.... we also have AjiT, who used to say "sit" every time that he killed us just because I called him "cabrao" (means fucker in portuguese) after he killed me with a shell and later gepped himself....

You whined about your lagged net more than I did lol. Stop with the personal insults and grow up, or your life will go like that of your friend's

I never whined about my lag rofl, in fact if I did it was because I couldn't fix it, but everytime I used to have lag I always handled it really fast, also, I just had lag maybe 3 or 4 times and because I was sharing internet with my sister, later I changed my net and I started playing with 70-60 ping, maybe had 100 sometimes but because I was torrenting while playing. (100 megas over all.)

Stop with the personal insults and grow up, or your life will go like that of your friend's.

What personal insults lol, if you're the one who said to Solid that you were going to travel to UK and kill him or something... and you have 27 years... I don't know if it pissed you off the fact that I told you that you only aspire to work on a Burger King but man... thats not even an insult... thats a reality, insult is what you did with me or solid when you said we were kids and you were going to beat us, what I said to you its the truth, and if you don't like it, its not my problem, start studying and stop playing videogames, you have 27 years you are acting like me when I had 12, -.-

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 00:49

Well, reading through all this.. I think I've been dumb. It happens.

Because of your ability to fairly quickly grasp both the game and the social aspects of both clan and community, to a point of even having leadership skills, I've always thought of you as fairly smart player, *even* if you lack the sportsmanship to play without cheats.

So basically I've discarded all of your misleading posts so far as a strategic effort to sway readers' opinion towards your and phantoms cause.

However, at some point I have to come to senses myself and understand that nobody can be that far off the mark with such use of language. It's become evident to me that you're, simply put, retarded. Like that mango dude.. sucks for us lol, most HVM thought similarly to me :-# maybe because I kept saying good things about you lol

For DXMP or HVM or these forums here it doesn't mean anything, but for me it is a bit shameful defeat. Its kind of like realizing you've been more or less co-leading a clan with darko or dogny.

Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: My cheating. - Postby Solid » 02 Nov 2014, 01:07

Ken you continuously accuse other players of cheating yet you do it yourself hypocritically. I find it extremely ironic.
Cheating within 3 games against Phantom is like trying to fight fire with fire, it's retarded and you just ruin your reputation as a mature person due to reducing yourself to a level in which it is at a point you are recognized as a "Cheater".

You really fucked yourself over Ken, not us, we are trying to keep the game alive, I will make a poll with the BB members, and as cheesy as it may seem, I will ask which clan they prefer and are more comfortable with, don't take it wrong though, this isn't some sort of debate that determines who is more fitting as a leader of a clan, it is to show how someone who is accused, or some people (Me and Dani) of cheating can manage to lead a clan better than one who tries to prevent it and make blind accusations.

I have nothing more to say to you, and frankly, i've ran out of insults because you are literally like a brick wall.

Return to Deus Ex