Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Darko, here's your 1 v 1

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 08 Nov 2014, 15:15

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:If you want shame, just tell me time, server, and map where you want to play, do not be scared. I am not in shape, but Dani saw how easy I smashed him in front of Phantom so that he cried all the time lol :) After that I have not saw him :) LOL OVER LOL.

Come on, shame me again.

Time: Today; whenever you reply to this thread.
Server: Machete's 0-aug

Map 1: SniperBox_2014
Map 2: Smuggler
Map 3: Smuggles

Conditions of fight: Most kills per map total over 3 maps, NO SPECTATING, NO TALKING.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 18:24

Ok no problem. I will come to play right now since I finished my work for today finally.

I will not play on next places ever: I will very clear when I said that I will not come to servers where I am banned, and where people allow cheats, abuses, and nickstealing (FGS Wunderland, Hey's gugs, and Machete). I will not play in places where people insulted me and my friends.

My conditions: I accept challenge against anyone, on any other map or server, cause people which challenge have no brains anyway and I will be happy to beat that person, in this case you Anax, you wanted it, you will get it.

Place for challenge: ZxC server with high ping for all players (reason, you can not ping me and we will have same lag and same difficulty).

Players in server: Only us, with no other spectators which can provocate, join, or help to you from friendly message, and you must have your own nick, if you will hide I will not play.

Reasons for which I will end match same second:
1. If I see that you go to spectate, ragequit and join back, if you change nickname, or if I see trough ping or IP adress that someone else is under your nick.
2. If someone else will be in server I will not play cause I do not trust you, because you are person with no dignity together with your friends.
3. If you start to insult.

I go now in ZxC server, I will be there. Accept or deny, those are ruels for every challenger, if you will now show up, I will count that as your loss, also if you will insult me here or on any other place on forum I will completelly ignore you, cause I will not waste my time on such people.

My rules and conditions are quite reasonable. Enjoy.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 18:38

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I go now in ZxC server, I will be there. Accept or deny, those are ruels for every challenger, if you will now show up, I will count that as your loss, also if you will insult me here or on any other place on forum I will completelly ignore you, cause I will not waste my time on such people.

My rules and conditions are quite reasonable. Enjoy.

Darko you're the worst noob I've seen in years, play in a decent server, zXc sucks (all my respect to the clan but the server isn't decent for playing 1 on 1), anyways anax is gonna own you, just like I did today, eh:

Enjoy in day noob, and next time try to aim a bit more to the head, not to the legs.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 18:51

i propose the match = i make the rules, even if server is a different one.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 19:35

1.I NEVER PLAY UNDER MY CLAN MARK! So again fake picture against noob called Dani.
2. Dani noob you are so weak female sex organ that is hilarious to play against you, cause you lose every single time, internet is full of those pictures.
3. Ping on those picture is 77, and all know that my PING during the fight goes up from 88-85 for Croatia.
4. I will never play in pathetic server which admin abuses game in his own server, and I have ban there anyway lol.
5. Last time when I played there is when I beaten Dani, Phantom, and 2 more guys, not sure who they were, map was Cargostation Alpha. Dani ragequitet after that and I never saw him to come after that cause he and his friends were shamed, also later joined to me my american friend which helped to me, so our win was even better lol. After that Machete banned legendary Darko, cause he was scared to be owned in his own server. So yea, this is fake picture from just 5 reasons.

AND NOW PROOF HOW DANI AND ANAX WERE SCARED TO PLAY UNDER THEIR REAL NICKS, WHAT CAN CONFIRM ZxC:

1. I will show you picture where I scaned IP adresses of Anax and Dani. I will be happy to play but there was one problem: Dani had nick Anax, and anax spectated. I demanded that nick player goes away (Anax), and he did. Then I said to Dani (since I saw spanish IP adress, what can confirm owner of ZxC) please put your nick, cause it will not be speciall if I beat Anax. I want that people see your real nick Dani, so that all can laugh at you when you loose. Dani refused to put his real nick, and then Anax came and stealed Jack's nickname (ZxC) can also scan their IP adress, and we will see that Anax stealed nick of Jack. So I will play against Dani, but he was scared to use his own nickname, cause he knew I will post it here, and Anax was normally scared to play anyway cause he will lose again -30 or -40. Dani was naturally scared cause he lose against me from -10 to -20 every time, so I understand why he was scared to use nick Dani Saggenzza.

Reasult? Not only that I will play against Dani, and against Anax if they would use their real nicknames, but since Dani used nickname of Anax (what will confirm ZxC), and since anax stealed nick of Jack (what will also prove ZxC), there was no point to play against chickens anyway. Result, they both lost: Proof is on this picture, you can clearly see how anax took Jack's nick. And noobs Dani, and Anax, do not waste my time anymore, I do not play with noobs anyway, pardon me, noobs over noobs: Dani's and Anax's loss and abuse of nicks

Shame you pathetic preaks I feel sorry for such chickens and nick abusers. This time there are people which can confirm my words, same as ZxC can confirm from logs with their IP adresses.

Now we all have to laugh to such people. I feel sorry for them. I am sure others will think same.

Case closed.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 19:55

I will try to attach picture from which you can see Dani's score, well done Dani lol, you are again on zero, but since I said that I will not play with him if he does not put his own nick and if he will hide under other nick, there was no point to continue, also there was Anax which used Jack's nick, It is pathetic, and it is clearly that those retards, Dani, and Anax have brain damage and mental issues, we can only hope that dear God will forgive them.

I will try to put bigger proof why I had no desire to continue that shame: 1. Why to beat him even trough he was losing anyway, if he is scared to play under his real nick? 2. I wanted that his friend go away, but he returned took Jack's nick and insulted me and Jack when he saw that dani is losing. Here is proof one more time, and we can only say shame you both Dani and Anax:

They lost anayway and more important we all have now proofs who ragequits, who steal others nick, and insults in server: Mister Dani and Anax. Bravo guys. Pathetic.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 20:19

Darko you are insane and paranoid, as i told you, ÂÑãx[HK] has been my name for over 2 years, you have seen me play with this exact name not even too many months ago before the time you went away to hide.

I have the entire event on video, please watch it:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/qe5go9pw ... tdani2.mp4

While every other DX player can estimate a players identity based on PING alone, you have trouble identifying me even when i constantly play as ÂÑãx[HK]
5% of the time i will plays as KniFeWorLd, or "SkeletonZone" as i also showed you.

That's it, the only names i ever use, but you are too dumb to understand.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 20:31

because of how agonizingly noobish you are Darko i'm not sure if you know that a players name shows up yellow for them and all others are red or green.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 21:00

Excellent, it is great that you put that video on, so we will focus on few things - but who wants can demand also IP adresses from ZxC owner and you will see what I see that they switched niocknames lol, Anax with snipanish IP lol over lol, but let's fokus on more obvious things:

1. Since we all know that people from England (for example Duke) have bigger ping in Usa server than Dani even as we from Croatia, cause I saw they have around 310, even Karky had bigger ping than me in there, please pay attention of ping of FAKE anad, ping 230 lol! We all know what that means, that is Dani from Spain. All from England can check my words, and test it there. You can not lower your ping from 300 to 230 lol, no way haha :)

2. That Anax did not know real name, since they are on Skype Dani called Anax to come in server. Please pay attention how long he needed to answer to my question, about 2-3 minutes, he also said 2 fake answers: first he said false nickname, then he said that he did not have other nickname, and that he always played with same, and we all know that is not correct. Also pay attention on one thing which I did not saw: Dude which had nick player (also stealed my nick, but he run away when he saw me, so they wanted to film fake movie again, that was Anax, please watch his ping). After that he took first nickname which he saw on internet, and that was Jack, so he returned to server, and only then Dani answered correct Anaximenes lol ove lol (it is obvious he told him haha). After that you can see how that dude left and took Jake's nickname, but he did not count that real Jake will come into server and they were busted. I hope official ZxC will see that clip and ban Dani and Anax both. About this movie clip, why he does now show us picture of his ping on computer hhahahaa? Or computer Id? You know why cause that video is not from anax, it is from Dani, which send it to Anax lol :) Why do you think they needed so long to put it here :) Now we have a lot of proofs, and please take a look one more time to my picture, their nickstealing, their flood is clearly visible:

As I said it is shame that so many people left cause of Dani and Anax, it is good to know how Dani was scared to play against me, and I am sure he hides under other nicks all the times, many people can confirm that he show himself only when he has good score lol. But problem is that he has never good score against me :) Also anax was that one which used other people nickname, and we have proof now from clear sky that Dani and Anax are related to insults and nickstealing in servers.

Pathetic and shamefull. I feel sorry for such players.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 21:10

Duke is from Columbia ROFL Omfg. :bwahaha:

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 22:38

This guy is, definetily, a complete retard.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 23:33

Truth hurts, but ZxC knows it is truth, I know it is truth, whole Deus Ex knows it is truth, actually you have no clue how much people do not like you 2.

I played with many people in many servers, and all said to me: Do not worry man, all know about them. Word about you 2 were trolls or their abusing are well know. Just ignore them.

So yea, I maybe will ignore you 2, but since I prooved that you 2 abused in ZxC I will not stop on that I will demand your ban in there.

Remember how you said that all will hate me: Well Dani and Anax, I will not stop until you will be banned on all servers: Maybe Hey and Machete will not ban you even trough they know what for a weak abusers you 2 are, and nick stealers, but all others will have filmed confirmation about your stealing of nicks. Cause you know servers track your IP adress and much more, and it is not hard to track your IP when you are on other servers after that.

So we will see who is tard when you receive ban. I said that I will report you both when I see that you abuse on any way, or steal nick to people, and you did it again, you stealed nick of me and Jack. I guess you will never learn lesson untill you will have range ban on every server.

Well I guess you will learn lesson soon. One server less for you.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 23:36

you can't say anything worthwhile 'til you've played against me WITHOUT talking, spectating or leaving server. :matrix:

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 23:45

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Truth hurts, but ZxC knows it is truth, I know it is truth, whole Deus Ex knows it is truth, actually you have no clue how much people do not like you 2.

I played with many people in many servers, and all said to me: Do not worry man, all know about them. Word about you 2 were trolls or their abusing are well know. Just ignore them.

So yea, I maybe will ignore you 2, but since I prooved that you 2 abused in ZxC I will not stop on that I will demand your ban in there.

Remember how you said that all will hate me: Well Dani and Anax, I will not stop until you will be banned on all servers: Maybe Hey and Machete will not ban you even trough they know what for a weak abusers you 2 are, and nick stealers, but all others will have filmed confirmation about your stealing of nicks. Cause you know servers track your IP adress and much more, and it is not hard to track your IP when you are on other servers after that.

So we will see who is tard when you receive ban. I said that I will report you both when I see that you abuse on any way, or steal nick to people, and you did it again, you stealed nick of me and Jack. I guess you will never learn lesson untill you will have range ban on every server.

Well I guess you will learn lesson soon. One server less for you.

What you gonna do, send demorecs to DX planet?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko, here's your 1 v 1 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 23:57

Nope just proofs with your IP adress, and with same logs from other servers, I will try to refresh your brains:

1. When you abuse in some server, server will collect your IP adress, he shows also ping, which is preety much important cause just from him you could see from which part of the world user is, and just with those 2 I have enough to force your ban, cause after that you played on another server from which will be easy to confirm that you were same person in ZxC. Even trough just from ip adress admin of ZxC will confirm easy that Anax were you (as I said) with spanish IP, no need to investigate further, and real anax were that one which stealed nicks of other people: That will be enough to know 2 things:

1. You and anax are cancer of this game, and now we all know that i told truth who is real nick stealer insulter and spammer in server (what is visible from the pictures, and your great movie clip which you made, where is visible that fake ddarko joins and disconnected, same as fake Jack).

2. If there were doubts who were those 2 people which always stealed Karky's, Leonardos and My nick, now is clear, is was not Brad, it was not punisher, it was not full, that were you and anax. And now will be easy track logs from server which perfectly match with your and his computer and connection.

I feel sorry for you. Whole community knows now what for a person you are, so sad that your plan ended so badly for you. You know what people say: We will see who will laugh last, and in lies legs are very very short. This is proof how you can not hide truth with your lies.

Please do not cry now. Enjoy :)

Return to Deus Ex