Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Friendly Fire on?

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Friendly Fire on? - Postby ShadowRunner » 18 May 2006, 04:39

ANUBIS the top player on [A]server, he lamshot and teamkilled a person who refused an order to switch back on the lights. However with the lights on, the enemy could get their bearing from the stargate and killed anubis and took the base over.

Anubis is going to ask Nobody to introduce 10% Friendly Fire "ON", so that he can teamkill people who refuse orders.

Some of my clan already told me they support this. I do not.

Anubis is a great player, but his ownage doesnt give the right to bully or order other players and teamkill them when they refuse to obey. In today's case he was wrong, he got killed and lost the base.

Can you prove to me any good reason why the top player should be teamkilling to get what he wants, regardless of his team's safety?

Where do you stand on Stargate?
Do you think it's fine without rules and teamkilling?

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 18 May 2006, 11:00

Where do you stand on Stargate?

on one of the first 2 places in my team

Do you think it's fine without rules and teamkilling?

without rules and without teamkilling ???

pi/100*1337=42
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 18 May 2006, 16:10

Woops sorry for my English, I guess I can ask both questions.

At the moment to teamkill, u need to nuke or lamshoot or do something else fairly evil, I think it is possible to for a whole team to gep a player and kill him, I am not sure.

But what Anubis is proposing, is that we can use bullets to kill other team-mates, if they refuse his orders to unlock the base or turn on the lights.

He's a great player, but he doesnt understand that if he leaves the light on, I can get out of the gate quickly and kill him, if he switches them off, I have very little chance of finding my bearings and knowing which way to jump...

I just dont see any reason at all for teamkilling, if you can not work it out between team-mates, it's best to leave them alone...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 18 May 2006, 22:26

shadow... lol um i hate 2 break it to u but... i find it very easy to find my bearings after i gate into the base if the light is off..... but team killing is unacceptable and noone is in charge really team matches r basicly everyman 4 him self with allys team work helps but if sumone tryes to take command then that guys should be kicked because noone has the right to take charge unles they willing do what he says thats their decision and if they don't listen then he should respect their decision unless it is stupid then he doesn't have to respect it... lol

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 00:16

There's a way to deal with people.
You dont order them...Look at real life, a horrible job like MacD's...
The manager is trained to say "Excuse me Kathy, would you do me a favour?"
And Kathy automatically says "Yes what is it?"
They become naturally inquisitive and recipient to your idea or plan...
It's called being nice or cool or friendly or co-operative etc...

OK Anubis can have his precious lights, but he needs to realize he cant bully players by teamkilling...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 19 May 2006, 00:33

that just makes him a noob.... stupid team killing

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 19 May 2006, 01:32

This is my post on the Godz Forum about this:

There were a few players blocking everything making it
impossable to hold the base ShadowRunner. I think he may have thought
you were one of them. I killed a few of those bastereds allong with Anubis
for the simple reason that they BLOCKED EVERY *loving* DOOR ON THE
*loving* BASE.
Something fascinating is that the other team didn't shot at them or kill
any of them even though they were on the other *loving* team which you
are suppose to shot.
Another fascinating thing is how they would switch, about three of them,
to the winning team and complete kill the chances of that team winning.
Using the blue bomb that makes a bug boom to kill all their team mates
and then right after somehow the whole enemy team magically appears
everytime.
Fascinating thing three is how I could not get out of the com building due
to my lovly dear team mates.

*love* THEM

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 02:00

yes the guy was UNATCO and he blocked his team from getting into the comm RING TRANSPORTER ROOM and the enemy speed augged over to comm and slaughtered an entire team for free, funny that he spoke the same lingo as the enemy team...I seem to feel...

Well I am OBVIOUSLY WRONG and [A]Server is in total 100% control and has introduced the ability to gep that newbus maximus out of the way and not miss the gate-ride to 27 before the enemy spwnkill the whole team...

Hooray...Thankyou Nobody....I can gep Anubis when the lieutenants need to relieve him of command...(just joking)
Thank you so much. Keep an eye on the commanding officer, if he doesnt make sense, "relieve" him of command...(just joking)

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 19 May 2006, 02:25

ca. a half hour ago i was on the SG server ... no teamkiller but ring gepper (GEP is allowed) ... it was a good game ... :ROFL: except this damn gepper

pi/100*1337=42
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 03:28

On CMD you are a fool to gate if there is a gepper...
On Bunker map I feel this is a VERY valid issue which when Mastershadow talks about being "sick" of, is a fact also of Base 27 that life.Anubis will fire 3-4 LAWS into gate regardless of his team in the gate room. I may even have demos of this stuff
I did not go so far to worry about legal laming...

It was the real abuse and scripting and cheating that bothered me...
I teamkilled a guy there today, there were good valid switchin/balancing/skins reasons why I mistook him, he teamkilled me back WHEN I hadnt realized that I had already TK'd him... BUT we got on fine after that and he even said " we are good team are you on tomorrow?" so all was well. He is someone who got teamkilled for a whole game on FGS, people that I had mentioned to you on Hotel_Bust...I forget...

But the EYE clan and 666, Bug up ur Arse, Whos da man rajis, and other players I wonder even if they are SERVERCRASHING? alot of players talk of GPF when rockets are fired at strange angles or rushing into combat. I find this to be true sometimes and some people scripting nukes at 10 per minute are obviously attempting to lag the game...

Hmm today apart from stupidty there was a Player_317 who ruined a game by teamkilling and the nuke-scripter and not so much...apart from a ring transporter blocker...AND LAME GATE GEPPERS!!!

Return to Deus Ex