No votes

Total votes : 12

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 31 May 2006, 15:53

4 glasses of wine is a lot for me, usually I cant even hold the rifle straight, but something came over me that time. Hmm cant prove I was drunk, but I won the game for sure, it was a really good game too...

Also I was camping a crate, if I had to move and fire I'm sure I would have died every time...

I just worry that all these ppl eliminating tk'ers will become like the wild west, people will be gepped for accidents and new players will pick up this bad habit of firing at your team not the enemy,

surely this is stooping to their level?

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 01 Jun 2006, 01:06

no i do not immediatly kill them if i die once from a tk and tell them to stop and i can't leave spawn then yes i tk so i can ge away then if i can't get away i just kill him over and over ok i have to tell u about what nobody's server is comming to... today i was there and 2 sec into the game [shen]mastakilla came into the com spawn room and threw 10 lams in it.. then after i respawned he came in the comm wit 10 nukes...now am i mistaken cuz i thought there was only 2 nukes in base at a time... and also it is not possible to hold more than 3 lams or nukes without cheating... so i reported him i would just watchout for him tho if he joins a game u may want to just leave because he ruins games....

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Jun 2006, 18:10

rand12om wrote:how the hell u "own" when youre drunk?! its impossible, if im drunk and playing keeping my aim straight is a huge problem. You might THINk you own when you are feeling * ic * and warm.

a dedicated teamkiller can ruin any good game.

dedicated killer switches teams when others do that to avoid having tk'er in their team, dedicated teamkiller will make you loose your score either by forcing you to switch or by killing you.

when im attacked by a teamkiller i take him down, or leave server.

I only got drunk once and owned, I only get drunk twice a year. :wink:
It should be impossible, but actually if it physically relaxes you and you have got easy sniping like Cargo Station Alpha, then I guess you can...
BTW -Kothar - it doesnt suit you to swear, I would leave that to Mak...
Wanna see the score hang on brb...

LOL Nice and warm? Then usually I know I am drunk, this battle was just luck, 5 lams, then easy sniping and I think I got two guys with assault rifle as well, who didnt expect to see me behind them. Rest of time I was crouched. Trailmix seemed to have a problem and died a few times unnecessarily and towards the end Scorpion was on to me, he defeated my drunk psychotic rampage....Oh and a couple of times I was just lucky, should have been dead, but a team-mate got the guy in the vents...

IF you have to leave Rand1om I think it's sad, howbout switching and owning his butt?

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 02 Jun 2006, 05:37

drunken DX playing is always Fun :cheers+:

pi/100*1337=42
Toss7

- Postby Toss7 » 02 Jun 2006, 07:11

ShadowRunner wrote:
rand12om wrote:how the hell u "own" when youre drunk?! its impossible, if im drunk and playing keeping my aim straight is a huge problem. You might THINk you own when you are feeling * ic * and warm.

a dedicated teamkiller can ruin any good game.

dedicated killer switches teams when others do that to avoid having tk'er in their team, dedicated teamkiller will make you loose your score either by forcing you to switch or by killing you.

when im attacked by a teamkiller i take him down, or leave server.

I only got drunk once and owned, I only get drunk twice a year. :wink:
It should be impossible, but actually if it physically relaxes you and you have got easy sniping like Cargo Station Alpha, then I guess you can...
BTW -Kothar - it doesnt suit you to swear, I would leave that to Mak...
Wanna see the score hang on brb...

LOL * ic * and warm? Then usually I know I am drunk, this battle was just luck, 5 lams, then easy sniping and I think I got two guys with assault rifle as well, who didnt expect to see me behind them. Rest of time I was crouched. Trailmix seemed to have a problem and died a few times unnecessarily and towards the end Scorpion was on to me, he defeated my drunk psychotic rampage....Oh and a couple of times I was just lucky, should have been dead, but a team-mate got the guy in the vents...

IF you have to leave Rand1om I think it's sad, howbout switching and owning his butt?

everyone owns in godz come to gamesmajor than wele see. :wink:

+ read the topics name...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 02 Jun 2006, 10:08

actually, this is still on topic in a weird way, it is just how talking goes one minute you are talking about one thing the next you are talking about a compleatrly diffrent thing but is still strangly on topic, how this happens i do not know... lol and to stay on topic so icho has no reason to warn e of anythin, i play like 6 hours a day now

btw i have improved my punctuation, notice that there is only one "..." yeah, wow lol

Last edited by Kothar on 02 Jun 2006, 13:16, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Jun 2006, 10:15

I did mention how many times I got drunk and owned.

Gamesmajor I have never owned when there was more than 4 players.

Let's get Icho back on topic...

How MANY hours do you get drunk and play?

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 02 Jun 2006, 11:26

lol 6.... a day.... lol no seriously.... none because o the fact that i am 15... i am not legally allowed to drink anythink that can make you drunk.... now high is another story.... sharpies are fun lol j/k

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 02 Jun 2006, 12:56

ShadowRunner wrote:...Let's get Icho back on topic...

How MANY hours do you get drunk and play?

dont remember ...... but this is not the topic :zungbaeh:

pi/100*1337=42
synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 02 Jun 2006, 21:30

this homosexual *loving* piece of metabolic end product motherfucking cencor seems to only *love* with the words that actually are worth something, this is some retarded homosexual twathumping metabolic end product

this above is ment to serve testing purposes, to the point, shadowsomething, you asked why i leave and dont switch to kick teamkillers butt?

im sure i brought it out somewhere here, if i didnt, sorry, but a dedicated teamkiller switches teams when most follow your thinking.

i have had games when nobody is on one team just because that team had a teamkiller and that teamkiller switched with others.

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 03 Jun 2006, 05:55

................ i think you have problems.... you need to step back take a deep breath... and clam down... Shadowrunner does not want to start anything... so back off give him some room to breath....

Last edited by Kothar on 03 Jun 2006, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 03 Jun 2006, 12:09

first part of my post was a protest ment against the cencor system that cencores words like cute and nice where as it leaves words like female sex organ or female sex organ be.

second part was simply explanatory showing how a teamkiller can ruin shadowsomethings plan

no flames ment no problems caused i hope :|

EDIT: it actually doesnt cencor word cute, hm

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

- Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Jun 2006, 22:59

well for me.. playing DX not more than one hour per day

doing something on DX.. 1-12 hours lol
at weekend this can turn into 10hours easily but at week day it's more limited to 2 XD

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Jun 2006, 16:11

Sorry Icho, I see the topic now...

Well I map and post on forums more than play right now...

Random -

1. no you didn't mention it...
2. Ah I see, yes a dedicated tk, DOES switch...you are right, forgot that.

Dont worry, I hate tk more than anyone I am sure...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 05 Jun 2006, 21:12

no u don't we r either tied for h8ing it most or or i h8 it more...

Return to Deus Ex