Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

GRRRR teamkilling doorblocking noob!!!

Author
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

GRRRR teamkilling doorblocking noob!!! - Postby Kothar » 26 May 2006, 16:58

plz be on the lookout for them... i h8 them with passion!!!

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 26 May 2006, 17:02

name ... server ???

pi/100*1337=42
Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 26 May 2006, 17:05

wizzbuzzer or something he is in the HELIOS clan... and he tked me when i unblocked the comm door thet he apparently blocked.... on nobody's server and then and yes i am ashamed i tked him but he was gepping me!!! so and i unblocked the door agian and... well now i am w8ing to see what nobody will do i might be banned... and that sux i just hope he is banned as well

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 29 May 2006, 20:54

Chill blud...dont pick up my bad habits...I just got rid of them...

Hmm now you would expect Shadowrunner to wish vengeance on all tk and db but...
HELIOS blocks the doors with crates, it's not an illegal move as far as I know...The aug and the crate and the ring transporter are there for people to do heinous things with if they wish. Solution = teamwork

The problem with this kind of play is that is unlikely your team on stargate is experienced enough to figure immediately that the door-unblocker is going to need some extremely good cover.

Also HELIOS will not stay inside comm, he gates out and approaches the seige on comm from behind and kills them all. He or others will also gep the crates from inside comm, making them too hot to touch. I figured their next move was to cloak and try to kill the people inside first, that failed badly...vision and noob rifle stopped them 5/6 times.

To hear that Swizzbuzzer tk's is bad news though, he seemed to be one of the few players with a brain before...

There is an easy way to deal with it, ignore comm for the rest of the battle, or go to 18 and run the wall and toss a nuke on comm when no-one is spwning/dying etc. Excuse = camper!!! Also from 18 you can snipe INTO/INSIDE the gate room in comm...problem is though when Swizz teams up with comm-camping sniper, killing Swizz in the gate is easy, but the camping sniper will get ya if you touch the crates, with gep or rifle...

In real life they would airstrike him or some sarge would toss a nade through the roof hatch...and kiss swizz sweet bye bye...

My advice would be take a ss or short demo and then switch teams. If the guy ruins your team/game again or geps you, you already have evidence.

There's a nice library I have of Stargate Players on demo, some have been wise to start apologizing when they tk and not do it again...
So their demo's gather dust, others got posted...

Switch on him and ruin his game, own him...

Return to Deus Ex