Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone - Postby anax » 13 Apr 2015, 17:22

Once in 2014 I tried to make a ceasefire with you, Darko, that work out too well, shortly before the time around which Dani left DXMP you also stopped playing. Since you returned many players have once again had enough of your crap, many have likely chosen to ignore it and the orbiting mass of nonsense surrounding your general presence as a player of DXMP, not all of which is caused directly by you yourself.
Days ago I talked to Kai and was reminded of my previous attempt(s) to be entirely peaceful with you, so I tried a second time to make an honest effort of the above. Judging by the mountain of nonsense I saw in the shoutbox of all places it appears those peaceful vibes only lasted for one night! Because here you are, once more talking a bunch of crazy crap about how you're the greatest player and noone can ever beat you. :bwahaha:

Darko, you're a try-hard, a wannabe, not only that but an annoying kind of try-hard, one who TRYS without DOING, you STILL spend most of the map talking and when you DO play, once your opponent gets a significant score against you, you rage spectate and begin your wave of metabolic end product about how they must be a hacker and spawn with FIVE medkits, something which is literally not possible at all in DXMP 0-Augs.

To top it off, your ideological inflexibility has allowed me to make progress in areas you refuse to consider, such as Technical ability (Better computer + proper patches and fixes for DX) And also in general DXMP skill, playing Augs taught me to react quickly and change playing styles tactically to defeat enemies.

But you are stuck because you think people spawn with 5 medkits and "hack" their .ini files when it is demonstrably clear that creating binds is entirely functional, it is even possible within the Deus Ex menu system itself, even beginners know how to do this. But for king Darko, F-Keys are the purest form of DXMP, despite the fact he exclusively plays on Non-Aug servers even when they give him HUGE ping.

Anax wrote:From "Darko Vs. Anax: the results"

You don't need to repost the same pictures in every single reply, we all saw them and know you either lost or fluked a win. You challenged me, Deviant and an aliased player to fight 3:1 Phantom joined at some point gained some kills before switching to help you in what was already a meaningless challenge, Phant left the game after some time, leaving you with the 19:18 score, which really is not all that bad . :wink:

It's not entirely clear if Phantom has reformed or that his abuse of FPS, Bugs, Engine faults has stopped, if Skype convos between me and Dani before he left DXMP are anything to go by, it was suggested that the sheer power of Phantom's new computer is simply impossible to suppress with any amount of known fixes. These facts coupled with his relative skill developed by almost exclusively playing 0-Augs and BTDM grant him his debateable yet legendary status.

You of all DX players should also see this, since the above means your typical accusation that a player is hacking or has "aiming scripts" and "abuses" is at least 80% true, in regard to Phantom, to this day. Especially since Phantom has become your newest target of spamming and general attacks.

Get an LCD and adjust brightness settings, even a whole new computer.

Before Phantom got some kills on your team and then left, leaving you with that 19:18 score :)

To say I am allied with the BOONER troll player is crazy, especially after both me and Kai explained nicely to you who Booner is and that nearly everyone is against him.

Here, lastly, I will admit something: To help you feel LESS butthurt than normal... The 7:0 score image was completely faked 100% for amusement and trolling purposes :) You get yourself into fights and lose often enough to become the center of your own shit-storm within the community.

Not too gr8 at DXAG, are we, sir?

Dani claiming victory sometime before he left.

You said it yourself :-D

So losing like a man means spectating after 3 deaths then?

"Mods"

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Apr 2015, 19:13

I have no time and desire to proof my skills, but now some funny things which happened today. Many people know that I do not play anymore zero augs, because they insult me or my friends, and I am away from 17 server where they insult me, kill from console etc etc. So last weeks I play only fun servers.... I refused to go on 1:1 battles cause I have enough i really have nothing to proof..... Anax provocates me every single day on ZxC that I am weak, that I must fight...... So today I saw him how he abuses my clan marks....... And I had enough so I came and I beaten him. It is shame how some guys help him when they try to beat me..... All is filmed and that is last time that I play for honnor and to proof something. DUDE get it in YOUR HEAD, you lost many times, do not shame yourself, stop spamming in servers, stop abusing my and my clan nicknames, stop insulting people, AND STOP inviting me 1:1. After that I am not interested here are proofs:

You will see 4 pictures:
1-st picture: Anax had abusive nick of my clan and he told me, "I WILL film that". LOL over lol I was just quiet, and as you can see after 4:1 not only that he stopped filming, he also ragequited, AGAIN.
2-nd picture: Proof how that dude ragequited and how I had empty server just 30 seconds after 4-th kill.
3-rd picture: I respect Specom, I am not sure who he is but he played with pistol in Dani Saggenzza style in any case he lost also, and I would not film that but he joined soon after Anax's ragequit so I was positive that Anax sent him to try to beat, as you can see from his score 4:9, it is not esay to beat me. Note: That dude was strong, really strong, he used sniperbind, so it was epic hard for me cause I do not use binds,and I was way slower.
4-th picture: I was really surprised when Specom left from server, and when he used spectate button so that he tries reset his score and host it that he had positive score. Specom if you read that, that was really low move. I respect you but low moves are not way how honest guys do it. You disconnected 1 time, and you tried 2 times with spectate - join returns, but in all 3 cases you had negative score. As you can see he had in 3-rd picture 4:9, and here he has 3:5, so that is proof of what I told you.

Picture 1: Anax lost with his abusive nickname in 1:1 fight

Picture 2: Proof of Anax's ragequit cause he was filming and he was scared of even bigger shame

Picture 3: Game against Specom for which I sucpect that Anax sent him because he joined shorty, but he had also negative score 4:9.

Picture 4: Proof how Specom tried to get positive score with spectate -join button, but I filmed that (please have in mind that on third picture he had score 4:9, and on this one 3:5 so that is proof. Preety low moves. Do not know if that was real specom but he used sniperbinds and he had pistol skills like Dani. In any case he lost also - 3 times during the match cause he disconnected once, and spectated about 2 times.

Here are some other brilliant pictures which you must see:

Picture where Anax changed to my team with ... cause they were loosing badly:

Direct fight 1:1 where he lost for who knows which time, it is a basic drill:

Proof that I played alone against 4 players without Phantom and they lost, my score was 19:18, adn reason why they had over 40 kills tohether was because they had over 20 frags before i joined:

If you want to see more of his - Dani's shame, please visit: ddgamingcommunity.weebly.com

Thank you. No point to waste more time on such person. He is nick abuser, insulter, spammer, ans he cant handle lose as a man.

As I said I have nothing to proof, and If someone had doubts in my skills now I cleared all doubts. And remember I have nothing to proof and I will ignore all insults and provocations of people which do not have smarter business than to insult others. I respect all people and I do not care if I win or lose. "No hard feelings guys".

All best to all people. See ya in game guys.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone - Postby anax » 23 Apr 2015, 20:37

Your mind is more broken than David Icke's teeth :?

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Apr 2015, 20:56

Ye ye you can insult nobody cares. Anyway I will change my nick and avoid zero augs cause I have nothing to prove since I do not have time to play.

And I saw you with fake nickname today on Carl's server. He even banned me because od that, so that server is also out for me. No mather, and I do not care. You are just weak abuser and nick stealer, that says all about you.

Viva la england, if your country has dignity how much you have, then your country has nothing on what they can be proud. But I hope they have cool people.

In any case you can waste your time and energy cause I will always change nick so your fake clips and nick steals will be useless cause people know that that I will not join there and play there. So suck it.

See ya in game people.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Android 69 Anax Vs. SSJ420 Darko Vs. Everyone - Postby ShadowRunner » 25 Apr 2015, 20:26

This sort of batshit crazy is why mapping offline is more interesting than playing sometimes.

Anax ragequit? Why haven't you called the police already? I would probably disconnect anyway due to boredom.

Return to Deus Ex