Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Ireland

Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby Whiplash » 10 Jun 2015, 01:12

Sorry I haven't played DXMP for like 6 months, hope you guys still consider me a friend and clanmate.

I am posting now to formally announce the start of my Single Player mod: Premonitions of Yesterday.

I was going to attach some pics, but the upload attachment thing does not seem to be working. Got the message:

Could not upload attachment to ./files/1201_f8dab59fd20ef85023eb458a5ab4d3ca. (2)

Set Yo Ass On FIRE :mofu:
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Jun 2015, 12:56

Hi Whip nice to see your still around and I and others would obviously still see you as a friend and clanmate, People have real lives to live so an absence from servers and forums for long period of time is inevitable

Look forward to seeing Premonitions.
If you want to upload pics and other things use mediafire.com upload there and just post the link to the files on here, it's all free and easy to do. :)

Edit: the uploads on this site don't work for some people. I believe this is due to the d-dos attacks from China and site admin put restrictions on....or along those lines \:D/

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby anax » 10 Jun 2015, 22:46

is that why we can't upload avatars too?, Cheesey.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jun 2015, 02:01

Cant verify that chines d-dos attacks and admin control have caused multiple problems with uploads and user controls/access but I assume it has something to do with it. Like I said some users can do things others cant. One can upload but not change avatar and vies versa. I'm no admin on this site so cant tell you what is %100

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby ShadowRunner » 13 Jun 2015, 23:12

Nice to see you Mr Whippy...

I'm once every few weeks, 0 players online tonight...

Still love the game.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Announcing my mod: Premonitions of Yesterday - Postby [FGS]Chees » 13 Jun 2015, 23:57

Shadow go on skype/messenger an tell me ya up 4 a game so I can kick yo ass almost every time bro! ;-)

Return to Deus Ex