The Showdown

Author
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The Showdown - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 Apr 2016, 17:33

anax wrote:i stopped bothering to peek at forums
YES, since everybody does the same, we ain't having activity and then nobody is left! :mofu:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 22 Apr 2016, 02:45

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:
anax wrote:i stopped bothering to peek at forums
YES, since everybody does the same, we ain't having activity and then nobody is left! :mofu:

Nobody plays dx!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Ermac » 26 Apr 2016, 18:48

anax wrote:Nobody plays dx!

I saw {CGS}Nolife and [FGS]Masta !
A last au revoir i guess :/

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Vexus » 26 Apr 2016, 22:13

synthetic wrote:Well if he means nobody is anonymous in dxmp because of playing style, then I certainly agree - although sometimes some 2 or 3 players can have surprisingly similar styles that can throw you off.

As for me mentioning a certain player over the years: I think that in order to understand the implications you would have had to maintain a closer connection with the active community past many years. If a certain name actively encourages, trains, and backs common cheating rubble in the game to a point where they (over the years) actually begin to outnumber normal players(!) then how can you blame me for starting server quality control with that very name? You Nobody are the kind of person who I would like to hope understands quite well how games and game engines work, what breach of conduct and rules means, and what implications neglecting such trends will have. This is no different from you applying for a position after finishing your degree, only to find out that someone who google-stitched his paper got the job.

edit: a quick look at the quotes you posted also makes it evident that you've either missed or omitted the context of many of the posts that you probably keyword searched. You put me into a position where I have to - and have had to for years - defend my views that googling your science papers isnt okay, whereas rest of the active posters complain that you either have to go with the times, or that its okay if its not detected, or that the subject is so interesting it somehow deserves more spotlight and thus justifies the act of misconduct. Some hopefully easier to grasp analogues for you, if the gaming terms are really that vague.

not gonna lie, I read this and sort of scoffed. Then I hopped on dx and played a few games, then phantom showed up (aliasing as usual, for reasons i'll never know. His play style is obvious and he's really the only person who really aliases these days, and when you see an aliased person nadejumping and crouchglitch assault rifling, etc, you know it's him anyway) and I remembered why synthetic (rightfully so) hates phantom. Phantom is a slimey c*nt who cheats and ruins the game for everyone. Everything was fun until he came along, honestly. It's no fun playing against a cheater. Also, why is the game fun if all you do is cheat? I don't get it, honestly.

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: The Showdown - Postby Mastakilla » 27 Apr 2016, 01:57

Me and Fear have been playing the last 2 nights, can expect to see us on around 9 to 10pm every evening :)

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Vexus » 27 Apr 2016, 02:21

what timezone? lol I'm pacific time (west coast usa) I'm gonna assume some european time zone which would be 8 or 9 hours ahead of mine which would be 12-2pm some time for me

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Ermac » 28 Apr 2016, 00:07

Vexus wrote:crouchglitch assault rifling.

what is this new cheat?

I know the jumpglitch lockpick, the crouchglitch tool, the nadecrouchjumpglitch console
but i don't know this one :/

post a video please.

i want to laugh !

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby Fear » 29 Apr 2016, 00:52

Mastakilla wrote:Me and Fear have been playing the last 2 nights, can expect to see us on around 9 to 10pm every evening :)

True, bring a gopro and some lube.

2004-2014
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 29 Apr 2016, 00:57

Ermac wrote:
Vexus wrote:crouchglitch assault rifling.

what is this new cheat?

I know the jumpglitch lockpick, the crouchglitch tool, the nadecrouchjumpglitch console
but i don't know this one :/

post a video please.

i want to laugh !

Just another name for "crouchbugging" I suppose, you know when players spam crouch and their model move up and down like they're spazzing out. Supposedly it makes you harder to hit because the hitbox becomes smaller when you crouch, not really a bug at all in any sense of the word if the hitboxes were coded better... but when you crouch the hitbox is just a few pixels smaller than your head. So rather than being a bug it's yet another overlooked/unchecked part of the game that the devs didn't fix.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Vexus » 29 Apr 2016, 01:24

Just another name for "crouchbugging" I suppose, you know when players spam crouch and their model move up and down like they're spazzing out. Supposedly it makes you harder to hit because the hitbox becomes smaller when you crouch, not really a bug at all in any sense of the word if the hitboxes were coded better... but when you crouch the hitbox is just a few pixels smaller than your head. So rather than being a bug it's yet another overlooked/unchecked part of the game that the devs didn't fix.[/quote]

Yes, that's what I meant.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: The Showdown - Postby Mastakilla » 29 Apr 2016, 15:03

Errr nah spazzing out on crouch is just sillyness, crouchbug has something to do with toggle crouch and crouching then jumping, where it looks like your model is standing but the hitbox is actually that of a crouching player. So you can shoot at what you see as the persons head but only hit air.

Obviously spamming crouch can be a *love* of its own but that's not really buggy (arguably)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 01 May 2016, 01:07

Mastakilla wrote:Errr nah spazzing out on crouch is just sillyness, crouchbug has something to do with toggle crouch and crouching then jumping, where it looks like your model is standing but the hitbox is actually that of a crouching player. So you can shoot at what you see as the persons head but only hit air.

Obviously spamming crouch can be a *love* of its own but that's not really buggy (arguably)

OOOO, I always thought it was the spammy thing. Lmao.
I always had an idea about what was going on when you crouch-jump but never thought that's what cbugging was! :-D

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby Fear » 01 May 2016, 01:25

You literally can't avoid crouch bugging atleast 40% of the time you're in a fight if you use toggle, even without intensions of bugging, it's just the games fault. I got a heap load of stick for using toggle for as many years as i did due to controls choice, it's quite funny that certain bugs and exploits in multiplayer get more heat than others.

The game just has a hard time in general with quick transitioning when it comes to the animations, alot of scenarios can cause spazzing, moonwalking, forward moonwalking, sliding left or right etc.

I definately agree that people can use these things purposely too.

2004-2014
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Ermac » 01 May 2016, 16:54

Fear wrote:I definately agree that people can use these things purposely too.

U got banned from Hivemind clan for abusing this bug Fear?

not fair in my opinion since actually it doesn't really help.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby Fear » 02 May 2016, 01:59

Lol where on earth did you hear that rubbish, trolling or?

Completely unrelated to the subject of crouch bug, I left Hivemind by my own choosing because of Kens unnecessary and provocative rudeness towards me as a clan leader. I told him i was leaving during a private enjin conversation.. which he didn't like, and he then started this whole agenda of talking complete metabolic end product about me behind my back in response, I recall him a year or so later saying to somebody that maybe he was a bit of a male sex organ about the whole thing, so atleast he came to realise it in the end.

Anyways before a can of worms gets opened, back to discussion, I never abused crouchbug (used it to gain advantage during fights), I simply was stuck using it due to poor controls choice.

Many people have purposely fucked around with it though.

2004-2014

Return to Deus Ex