Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

DXMS Server - Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Jun 2006, 21:39

Today...about now and 30 mins ago...

GODZ = has 3000 ping
Stargate = Azerty is tk'ing (he faked Nobody yesterday and tk'd)

So what's new lol...

DXMS Server = I was playing for fifteen minutes before I realized. There are about four? players logged in as admin and godding. No warning except one player called "GOD(literally)".

Their excuse was that they were spectating, but EDIT: one guy definitely did not spectate the whole time. Also the reason it really annoyed me is that even if they are spectating, I am wasting my bullets on them and thenbeing killed by the real enemy soldiers...

And what really annoyed me is that all other servers were completely empty. I have a choice of 3000 ping, being tk'd or being confused to hell...

I dont see much point in playing DX, ppl are very aggressive in forums, lame in the servers and in one week, I have had one good fight for one game with [IO]Daemon on Z server...I seem to be the only player in the whole of DX who does not admin on some server. And I seem to be the only person taking it seriously...recently three admins on Stargate threatened to ban me or accused me of cheating, while in the meantime I receive plenty of abuse from their players. I have had only one apology, from one admin. The DXMS server guys reason for godding? = "because I can"... The selfishness and timewasting of some people who should know better is unbelievable...

I become more interested in Project Snowblind every day...

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 12 Jun 2006, 00:00

I must take it upon myself to personally apologise for that. There were infact, 3 admins on the server, all of which were from DXMS. We were discussing changing the game type for the server, due to my distress in recieving insults in an effort to balance the teams with my admin power.

The reason I said what I did when you asked about godding was because I was getting annoyed at the amount of insult i got from having to manually change players, and the reason myself and spiderbot were in the center of the field was due to a map BSP error we were investigating.

If you could provide the invisibility cheat, it would be appreciated, and sorry again

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 12 Jun 2006, 10:13

thanks for explaining...I figured you were testing something later...

But one guy said to me
cos I got more than 300 ping

That is probably why I posted, cos when I get 17.0 or 29.5 on GODZ and own some real famous people, my ping is over 300...

But now I understand, sorry for complaining...

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 12 Jun 2006, 10:28

yes, myself and spiderbot both had 300+ ping, so we thought that if we're not enjoying the server, we should discuss how to make it more enjoyable for the future

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 12 Jun 2006, 13:26

Suggestion:

Servers are for fighting.
Forums are for "discussions".

If you really need to discuss in a server, why didn't you kill each other and stay dead?
If it was 1000 ping I could understand...
I consider myself lucky on most servers to have 300 ping...

I won on GODZ with 1000 ping... ping is unavoidable, but tactics can be changed...

Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 12 Jun 2006, 17:42

From what I gather, they did not do that because it wasnt just a freindly discusion, it was about the map and the server. I agree, 300 ping is nothing to complain about really.

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 12 Jun 2006, 20:09

Won't happen again... scouts honor!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 12 Jun 2006, 21:40

but I'm a girl guide...

if you need to, you need to, if that guy had not said "because I can" but " sorry we are testing something" I would have immediately believed you...

Anyway Scout's suck... I did Duke of Edinburgh Awards...3 days rolling around a mountain, being stalked by my Geography teacher "Bummer Brown" wasn't fun either...

Return to Deus Ex