Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

There is a God after all...

Author

- Postby synthetic » 19 Jun 2006, 19:26

i wouldnt suggest posting on A or GODZ forums as nothing wise really comes from there, but thats my very own opinion :roll:

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 20 Jun 2006, 09:50

Not true - the Map Protection tool is downloadable from there - its used in all DXMS maps

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 20 Jun 2006, 11:14

why is it not available from here, FGS site? Besides I did mention posting there, but left out reading, which imo is equally disturbing. Not a word about what regards their modifications.

also, I am not sure what exactly this map protection tool is supposed to do, if I know the map name from serverlist and pay attention to what i download i can dechache it still, and this map protection doesnt deny downloading it from server either.. so what does it do?

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 20 Jun 2006, 11:22

Stops edits.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 20 Jun 2006, 15:11

I know what you are saying Random, The [A]forums is more "mature" content with a more liberal attitude to flaming? I censored a post on [A] and was asked to uncensor the next one, GODZ completely deleted my censored post. I guess there are less kiddies in [A] forums...

I have had my differences with [A]Nobody and [A]lex, but [A]lex is pretty much a hero right now to most people, over exposing Deja and [A] do seem to have technical wisdom beyond most people's...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 23 Jun 2006, 06:00

ShadowRunner wrote:I know what you are saying Random, The [A]forums is more "mature" content with a more liberal attitude to flaming? I censored a post on [A] and was asked to uncensor the next one, GODZ completely deleted my censored post. I guess there are less kiddies in [A] forums...

I have had my differences with [A]Nobody and [A]lex, but [A]lex is pretty much a hero right now to most people, over exposing Deja and [A] do seem to have technical wisdom beyond most people's...

Dude, I told NC about a month ago that Dejavu was involved. I even warned NC about the DDOS sabatage on his forums, He PM'd me earlier telling me that I was right.... So I must say, me not being mentioned about helping prooving that Dejavu had involvment... :roll: whatever lol. Actually, for the most part I was very secretive about what I was doing until just recently when IO kicked me out... I told NC that i can be more open about my help.... lol.. Besides, doing that to a server over a game is just noobish and pathetic.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 23 Jun 2006, 18:22

I knew Deja was involved right at the beginning. When the whole rifle thing started I made a topic about it over at [Shen] and Deja made a post outlining a plan similar to what occurred.

Return to Deus Ex