Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Deus Ex is dieing

Author
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

Deus Ex is dieing - Postby Kothar » 15 Jun 2006, 01:31

nvm but Deus Ex is still dieng, plz let Elemental in Icho he says he will map but never agian play MP so he need a place to host

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 15 Jun 2006, 01:52

I would Welcome Elemental

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 15 Jun 2006, 02:19

It's crazy, I would welcome me lol. JC decided that he no longer wanted me in IO. so i'm taking this chance to spread my wings, as weird as that sounds. If I join, i'm only a mapper.. I couldn't kill a horsefly on that game if it was as big as the Titanic.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 15 Jun 2006, 02:26

the Titanic sunk...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 15 Jun 2006, 02:31

Kothar wrote:the Titanic sunk...

so. I still wouldn't be able to hit it..... But i have my mapping to make up for that

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 15 Jun 2006, 03:37

you know... i can't hit a horsefly on that game either but i have wanted to... they are sooo annoying!!!! i think one of theas days i will take 20mm ammo and ram it up the fly's ass... that i'll learn em :D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Jun 2006, 10:12

Don't forget on TNAG that tiny lil horsefly is gonna explode in your face...

TNAG imposes respect for the animal kingdom, shame the animals with guns in DX can't respect the humans...

I reccomend, n00bing it up. Use Gep, 20mm, Lams, throw gas down to retreat, camp, jump around alot, ask n00b questions to the enemy just before you shoot (hehe), umm cloak and DTS, stick to your teamleader like glue.
All else fails go on Stargate with WP rockets and time it right and have a lot of fun watching enemy pour out of the hangar and tower on fire...my preferred method on spwnkill revenging...

My biggest piece of advice, practice surviving more than killing...unfortunately that will often require use of a sniper against 20mm and geppers...

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 15 Jun 2006, 10:35

just teamkill the damn fly. as for dx, it will probably be around much longer than some of you, and perhaps me. The game has been far more dead before but its still here :p

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Jun 2006, 10:47

just teamkill the damn fly.

Just make sure it dont have admin...

ROFL - that is good news about DX Random...

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 15 Jun 2006, 14:37

all i want to see is some more optimism when it comes to dying dx, if you compare it to some of the top 10 xfire games then dxmp has never even crossed pre alpha stage of development (lol @ alpha). Players come and go, few months ago dxmp saw revitalisation as many old augers returned, who knows for how long. The game has its ups and downs and as long as there are stubborn people like Icho, drunkard, rhino or hated Nochanc, dx wont be going anywhere..

There are currently more clans active in dx than you see players in some servers lol, this 0-2 hours per day poll shows the situation aswell, but fact remains that this game is simply too damn addictive to die, ever.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Jun 2006, 15:05

That was a heroic and legendary post. Dam that was good, took the words from my mouth...hehe...thank God. That is so true, every word.

DX is RPG at it's best. The story is cool, the cities are cool and level of inter-activity owns these modern games you are talking about. I havent played, PerfectDark?, but I still have not seen a game, so clever in terms of allowing the free-roaming, tools, decision-making etc...

Nice one Randy

Return to Deus Ex