Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The conspiracy is over...

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jun 2006, 17:36

so you are giving up DX mapping too then?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 26 Jun 2006, 18:33

I know exactly how it feels to have a map stolen, but I know how it feels to be betrayes and then called a liar in public. Shadow didn't even have the nerve to talk to me to see what my plan was b4 he screwed it all up, and so I'll show him what betrayal feels like, just like he showed me.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 26 Jun 2006, 19:09

Don't do it. There's already enough hatred going around, we don't need more. I have finally seen what site he was talking about, and I was right as to which one it is. There is absolutely no talk about server attacks or anything like that. I'm not exactly sure where he was getting that from, and Daemon did absolutely nothing that would make him seem like a key suspect. The only thing I could find him saying was telling Whiplash not to use NC's maps because it would be copyright infringement. There was no talk of illegal activities and especially no talk about DoS attacks. He has posted the site over at GODZ, so when everybody else sees it this whole thing should blow over. There is no need to destroy a map he worked on. He felt he was doing what was necessary, it just wasn't thought out thoroughly. There is just one thing I don't understand. Where did Shadow get the idea that FGS was going to be attacked?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jun 2006, 20:37

This is interesting, when did I call u liar...
only it is a lie if you say I changed the document...
You can do what you like with that map, I gave it to you remember?
Also if someone stole a map from you, that is not my fault.

There is enough hate in DX already, look at Reclaimer. He's got you discrediting the both of us, cos u think I lied to you/about you.

I felt you were not being honest about smook, you said two different things about him, first he was a spy like you, then u said he was Razz, the guy actually the criminal, or paying the criminal.

We are in the same clan remember. I think that document should have been given to NC and Icho immediately. Some good has come of it being made public already, Reclaimer has been exposed for his involvement/knowledge/support in a separate criminal action, the destruction of CG forums, a highly valuable DX tech archive.

You say I have fuk'd up cos it ruined your "plan" c'mon and plz enlighten us, what was your plan, if it was not to warn your own clan?

And for the last time, dont hate and threaten ppl in your own clan. This map revenge issue is making you look the worst person of all in the whole saga...

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 26 Jun 2006, 20:55

Hey Elemental, I think you should think more clearly..Would you leave it and keep putting it away? It MUST not be ignored, and you know that (probably) as well as me or/and Shadow. I think we should support eachothers and respect eachothers' opinions.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 26 Jun 2006, 21:17

I said that ShadowRunner because from what I was reading, it looked like that's who he was. it was a mistake on my part, But what you did is a lot worst, and I will not forget it. If you want to talk you can contact me on MSN, and yes, i'm giving up dx mapping also thanks.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jun 2006, 21:24

Sanctuary is trying to make the point that you should have brought this to your clan and discussed it with ppl like Icho and Roi, Xikron and not with other ppl.

You told me FGS was the next target, now that GODZ is down.
The document seems to confirm that.

If you give up mapping, that is your choice.

Stop trying to blame me. You betrayed IO, then the anti-GODZ forums, then you refused to make this public and warn your clan. I have not blamed you for it or anything else, but you have threatened me and said all things to me. I think you just like war?

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 26 Jun 2006, 22:30

Once again, where does it say FGS is next? I've gone over every topic on that site and the only thing that is made clear about anything is Whiplash copied the GODZ settings.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 26 Jun 2006, 23:11

Kamikaze wrote:Once again, where does it say FGS is next? I've gone over every topic on that site and the only thing that is made clear about anything is Whiplash copied the GODZ settings.

That's actually a very good question, considering the document is only a bunch of posts, PM's i've had with ppl, IM's and convo's so to say that i betrayed IO or anybody else is stupid shadowrunner, all i did was paste info... so for the last time, if you want to talk talk to me on MSN or else just drop it!

Legion says:
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 27 Jun 2006, 01:08

There is no info in that document to support any of ShadowRunners claims AT ALL.
I have read it twice, every single word. There is no proof of anything.

The only firm evidence is DejaVu's post on the Anti-Godz forums.
He asked for it to be posted on Godz so I posted it. He admits
the whole dawm thing.

Also consider this my resignation on FGS. I thought I was going to leave
because of cute little Magus Deary lol. ShadowRunner has taken a document
that proves nothing and twisted it around to make it look like the world is bent
to destroy Deus Ex. This is why I leave FGS.

Also why SHOULD Elemental give ShadowRunner his map back that
ELEMENTAL worked on FOR ShadowRunner? If ShadowRunner did this to me
you can guess where the map will be shoved.

[align=center]AMEN![/align]

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 01:20

And I will add, the document he's talking about, wasn't from me.. he got a copy that ShadowRunner has.. intresing isn't it? So far 2 ppl have come and said the same thing, it doesn't support anything that ShadowRunner has said... i believe the table just turned.....

Legion says:
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 27 Jun 2006, 02:08

ShadowRunner wrote:And for the last time, dont hate and threaten ppl in your own clan. This map revenge issue is making you look the worst person of all in the whole saga...

If you did what you did to Elemental I can say that I would do the same.
~

ShadowRunner wrote:so you are giving up DX mapping too then?

You are an inspiration.
~

ShadowRunner wrote:I agree... lock it...you all started using bad language.

Bad Language? Just look at how this sentance is structured.
ShadowRunner wrote:I am noob mass, I only report abuse of power, I am not interested in power other than kicking teamkillers.

Awe, so cute.
ShadowRunner wrote:I was not sure about Elemental, that is why I shared his info with us all.

Why not try to talk instead of betray?
ShadowRunner wrote:You will notice on GODZ that Reclaimer has been saying I spread rumours he's involved, but it aint true, I published the forum member list, he aint on it. But in fact Rec and Cajun are involved in the destruction of CG forums...proof has been sent to admins...

Bad language indeed, look at the structure of these sentances!
ShadowRunner wrote:this goes back to your point about "unethical"...

People are abusing admin and using real life crime to win a game. The game is 5 years old...someone pointed out how good that game must be then...

Which is why I will continue mapping, but until the illegal and immoral postings and lies and activities stop, my maps is probably all you will see of me.

This happens on all games, welcome to the internet.

~

ShadowRunner wrote:Sanctuary is trying to make the point that you should have brought this to your clan and discussed it with ppl like Icho and Roi, Xikron and not with other ppl.

You told me FGS was the next target, now that GODZ is down.
The document seems to confirm that.

If you give up mapping, that is your choice.

Stop trying to blame me. You betrayed IO, then the anti-GODZ forums, then you refused to make this public and warn your clan. I have not blamed you for it or anything else, but you have threatened me and said all things to me. I think you just like war?

Oh yes betraying him is right to?

What is "All Things", is this some sort of homosexual combo?

Who started this "war" ?

~

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 02:38

This is the perfect post, makes a lot of sence, has a very good point, and is rude, and sarcastic.. lol, nice job.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 09:05

Plz note that:

1. Elemental and Mastershadow are members of the anti-GODZ forums.

2. I will prove that Elemental told me FGS was the next target in due course.

3. Delete the map, you screwed the map up. I have it don't forget.
Also stop thinking you are the best mapper round here.

4. Mastershadow is leaving FGS, because Magus, too thinks he is the best mapper on the planet, among other things. That's what he told me.

5. Sanctuary and Magus support my making it public, so you are incorrect. 2 v 2 so far.

Elemental and Mastershadow are lying about me changing the document and lying about the content of the document. Why would I publish something and make a fuss about nothing? Ask yourselves.

Here's a convo between Elemental and myself, stand by for them alleging it's false, or I changed it...in fact for some reason, many of Elemental's replies are missing, like they never copied...

King Rollo :..:..: [FGS]Shadowrunner says:
security is tighter than camel ass in storm
i could show u a long document I put together about Z
R

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 27 Jun 2006, 11:03

ShadowRunner wrote:King Rollo :..:..: [FGS]Shadowrunner says:
[FGS]Magus is a jerk
King Rollo :..:..: [FGS]Shadowrunner says:
he's bad news for other FGS mappers

One day I'll quote you on that.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"

Return to Deus Ex