Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The conspiracy is over...

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 29 Jun 2006, 16:23

FAC=*love* All Clans. Wow, can't believe I rmembered that. I saw that mentioned once in a game a long time back.

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 30 Jun 2006, 00:28

Yeep, I will go back to working on FAC lol. It will be a clan not like other clans...
The name is undo itself.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 30 Jun 2006, 09:16

ShadowRunner wrote:
ShadowRunner Decided to make everything public.... For the "Sake" of Deus Ex.

Yes and Deja and anti-GODZ - decided to make everything private....For the "Sake" of Deus Ex.

Why are MasterShadow, Elemental and KamiKaze still dragging this on?

Did you only read part of my post or something? Re read it.. and also, If i have any current maps online, you wouldn't know it...... I put an alias name on all my maps... Never the name Elemental or any other that you guys know.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Jun 2006, 10:22

we have already established we are not gonna repeat ourselves...that quote is two days old...

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 30 Jun 2006, 16:33

we have already established we are not gonna repeat ourselves...that quote is two days old...

Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 30 Jun 2006, 18:40

lmao kanikaze

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Jun 2006, 20:19

Kamikaze wrote:we have already established we are not gonna repeat ourselves...that quote is two days old...

Incorrect.

His is two days old, mine is one day old, yours is fresh, but by the time you read this I will be incorrect too...

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 01 Jul 2006, 00:36

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 02 Jul 2006, 14:10

Elemental wrote:I put an alias name on all my maps... Never the name Elemental or any other that you guys know.

...bit of a stupid idea to put a name on at all in that case...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 02 Jul 2006, 20:10

Well, Faction doing that is my way of starting over..... Elemental died along time ago. So I started putting an alias name on maps.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Whiplash

- Postby Whiplash » 03 Jul 2006, 02:23

Ok I want to clean up this stuff about IO right now.

i have just heard from shadow that IO threaten to crash our server if elemntal dont leave but he doesnt need to leave and i wont except him to everyone should get to go in the clan they want but how are we gonna deal with this????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok this is many metabolic end product. IO is not involved in hack attempts.

Let me repeat that IO IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY HACKING. All this crap about IO being a "Death clan" is many metabolic end product also. We're a clan, just like any other clan, who just want to enjoy the game. Beginning, Middle, End of story.

ShadowRunner:
I've been hearing that IO is a "death" clan and will fight by any means necessary, including hacking, forums, etc to remove other clans...
but the threat that FGS will die if Elemental stays here is making me laugh
And Daemon, why the heck you dont leave those terrorists and join with a real clan, FGS?
This is also many metabolic end product, EVIDENCE PLZ???????????

IF any IO member is involved in anything illegal they're doing it on their own. What's more, no-one has provided any evidence that any IO is doing anything.

And before anyone accuses me of trying to take over the world or any other metabolic end product - I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag.

Also as for Elemental being banned from certain sections of the website and posts deleted - it's really simple, the IO forums have private areas only accessible to IO members, you leave IO your permissions change. Happens to everyone who leaves. IO also has blogs/journals for its members, you leave, we ditch your blog, again happens to everyone.

Remember I'm banned from ioclan.tk
Yes, ShadowRunner, I banned you from IO forums, something I normally gravely hesitate to do. I ONLY ban someone when it's beyond doubt that they're only there to cause trouble, and your ban is ONLY ONE OF TWO I'VE EVER MADE!!!!!! The other ban was DarkDragon, after Grubby banned him for two weeks he came back unregistered to spam the forums with "GRUBBY IS A HOMO" 100 times.
So in that respect you keep good company ...

Look, I know you still harbour a bitter hatred towards IO for "killing your clan" or whatever the hell it was but is getting beyond lame.

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 03 Jul 2006, 02:31

Wow, as I read that post I noticed something. It's kind of funny that IO gets the reputation of being a death clan, but when I was in [Shen] we joked around how we were a death clan. After our first two clan wars, the clans we fought ended up pretty much dead. First it was [Z], and right after our war is when Spidey deleted their boards and most of their members left. Then after that we fought [U] and pretty much right after that they died. I thought it was funny, but I may be the only one.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 03 Jul 2006, 03:13

You have got to be freaking kidding. Count on Whiplash to try to bring this back up........ Dude, in case you haven't been reading, we stopped talking about this like 4 days ago... I'm not going to even go back into this bs... so don't try to start this up again.

Legion says:
Whiplash

- Postby Whiplash » 03 Jul 2006, 03:39

ack, that's right, 16th of June was the start of the thread I quoted from.

I didn't look at it's date, just saw it for the first time today. and assumed it was new. My bad, :wink:

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 03 Jul 2006, 21:36

It's cool.... besides I was wondering when you were going to say something anyways lol. I sent you a PM on the IO forums, Whiplash.

Legion says:

Return to Deus Ex