Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The FPS drama of 2017

Author
BUG
BUG

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Gillooly » 29 Jan 2019, 13:28

Man, I was lucky to get 30 FPS in games like Deus Ex back in the day and I was happy with that. 60 was just a dream for me. That's a really good point.

Here's my opinion on rangefinder binoculars if you're interested.
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 02 Feb 2019, 07:53

Gillooly wrote:Man, I was lucky to get 30 FPS in games like Deus Ex back in the day and I was happy with that. 60 was just a dream for me. That's a really good point.

yes I am always right

Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 11:07

Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote:Dude, only thing I don't understand is whether you are trolling or are serious

u should know that trolling is the national sport in dx land.
And with darko and yours minions, u are the champions.

Leave my name out of that metabolic end product Ermac. First introduce yourself, then metabolic end product on me.

I am one of the legit players who beaten crap of every single oponent I played 1:1 no matter who he was, sooner or later. And I played every single one who asked me that.

So do not know what is your problem, but my legacy is clean what I cant say for most of you.

I am troll? For what? Because you guys called me delusional before I exposed all of you using cheats?

Correction, you guys are so freakin delusional that you guys didnt want to see or lied about metabolic end product you guys used, luckly all what I said was truth.....

I first told someone abusing medkits....... Was it truth? It was.........

I first told someone warping? Ws is truth, it was.......... I saw that on Phantom.

I first told those bullets are faster than normal, no way someone kills me like that as some did after I dominated assault againt LITERALLY every single play from close combat until you guys started to using 120 + FPS and make me play only distance fight. Isnt that a shame? And you call ME minion? Sorry mate, I didnt need cheats to beat any of you. And you know I did. If you dont believe I am still up for fights. Dont care what metabolic end product you guys will use, wish you just a lot of luck, cause you are gonna need it.

Not to mention I told its impossible to shoot me from close distance with sniper after healing..... I can do that 3 times of 10, ON BLIND, and its funny because I am beter sniperman than 99.99 % people on this planet and we can discuss last 0.01 % also. You can check out my Urban Terror SR8 scores + my past videos of Deus Ex. So if I who beaten so many of you with sniper, cant do it, ALL OF YOU can? Please dude. Every single year more of you guys using that crap.

I already explained and tested with several people, even with superbind who healing + switches gun back you CANT instakill person. YOU CANT, because sniper without zoom AINT leathal! JUST AINT, even in head! Proven fact! Machete tried to say he has also auto zoom in superbind, but we all know thats crap statement, because YOU CANT find persons head with sniper zoom under 1 metter distance, thats hilarious luck or pile of crap.

So besides that superbind most of you using eather increased damage cheat (visible on bot arena where snipers can kill instantly), or you guys have aimbot binded with that superbind. Case closed.

Pistol glitch I didnt discover first........

So yes, fake history how much you want, that aint gonna clean mess you guys did to this insane game.

And do not trash on me, do I trash on you or Phantom? So whats your problem?

There are people who cheated way more than Phantom did. I KNOW. i played against Phantom.

Why they hate Phantom? He was just better than them when he used same metabolic end product they did. Period.

But do not involve my name in metabolic end product you guys do or have.

I NEVER EVER used metabolic end product you guys did. And never will. I have something what is called dignity.

Its annoying to repeat myself.

Have fun and all best.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 11:12

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove

Thanks God finally someone normal in this game. Be careful bro, they will call you delusional or NOT able to adapt, same as they did to me. Why? Because they are all connected into their LEGIT abusing grid. Its at least 10-20 of them who call all metabolic end product they used as legit stuff. We both know what they use has nothing with normal gaming. If aint in game able to change on legit way from inventory, then aint legit.

Why? What new player would go into ini file to change "legit" things just because they use it to be competitive? Besides if I would use metabolic end product they do I would still beat them all over again, so whats the point? I dont wonna drop that low. I dont need advantage over other players to win, THAT AINT win then. Its moral cheat.

Anyway happy to see normal players here, that is not case for ages in here. Welcome.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 06:22

Melee sniping, where you headshot a person with a quick scope shot to the head, was invented in DXMP around 2003.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:49

Do not know when was invented what, but lets not play stupid......... I using reflex shots all the time, but...... As I said lets not play stupid.

Healing with bind was for 0.2 seconds faster than scrool healing (I was so fast I could heal with scrool in air) and kill them despite bind.......

But superbind, well man that is totally another story, its so fast you barelly or DONT see medkit at all, you just see some weird switch of gun, and yes I barelly believe in that superbind switch you also aim head and press shoot LOL. I dont say its not possible, but its very rare success rate. When you are under 2 metters, even with superbinds and even with automatic zoom you have to put sniper up or align it to the head, and if superbind zooms in automatically, how you will flick or find head since unles you dont hold mouse pointer on other person head during healing, what is almost impossible since you + him moving and you would again have to make reflex shot on blind.

Its so hard do understand what I write or you guys never played games. Try to zoom under 2 metters and find other oponents head, now try that diuring fight when moving left right and rotating around eachother, even if you guys go to other in flat line its still superhard since you both move left right, but as I said, you and them either dont want to understand what I write, or you refuse to understand?

You can flick withouz zoom easier, but with zoom, pro or not pro its 50-50 even if youre pro, and thats very very high percentage, probably over the top, not to mention with auto zoom that lest say superbind uses.

I dont know how more precise to describe it, but dude this makes me laugh. I play 20 years, saw so many cheaters, beaten so many, and its super hilarious when someone tries convince me in oposite.......... I play Deus Ex, since beta, playing it since 2011 in MP, so yes I do know something about sniper zoom, Ithink you people should know what is possible or not possible in this game, pro or not. What you guys type is in the level of SF movie.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Psycho » 09 May 2019, 16:31

I never had a sniper bind, just had scroll click zoom because my laptop's have always been to metabolic end product to use a bind and always found close range sniping much easier than long range

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 11 May 2019, 03:31

Yo whattup Tom. It's Rec \:D/

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 11 May 2019, 03:32

Yeah I been playing long enough to spot the difference between a legit or just lucky melee snipe and a insta bind shot.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Psycho » 11 May 2019, 11:37

Hi mate, long time. Hopefully can get some decent games this summer!

Return to Deus Ex