Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hurricane Jane


Author
Message
Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Posts: 447
Joined:
 22 Mar 2006, 22:00


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Kaiden » 19 Feb 2018, 16:03


Really is the dregs of DXMP around here lol.

EDIT: Oh noticed date, guess I don't check here often enough.


{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies
RodNeySaLaMi
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 71
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 10:54


So that one guy from the latter days of dead dx. Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage

Guess I didnt miss much.


Last edited by RodNeySaLaMi on 01 Jun 2019, 19:29, edited 2 times in total.
Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
User avatar

Posts: 321
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:38


RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....


I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............


Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Posts: 336
Joined:
 27 Jul 2011, 16:43
Location:
 Wales
Nationality:
Afghanistan


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby Psycho » 09 May 2019, 16:31


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....


I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Who from Hivemind used cheats?


Image
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 930
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby anax » 01 Jun 2019, 15:42


Psycho wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Trying to pull a legacy on sabotage of people who do matter, do create, and also dont have to cheat e.g. dont suck......

Guess I didnt miss much. This is what happens when noobs linger long enough to hecome trolls. But still noob.....


I will quote those 2 parts.......... You do realize those people mostly if not all were in Hivemind and they mostly ALL have used cheats? Legacy? Cheating one? Oh so please enlighten me, have those same people helped to this game, to make it epic when same 5-7 people used my nickname and provoked my ban in 75 % of servers, and also insulted every single person they saw inside? Just saying.

Every person matters, but if using cheats is legacy and if they dont suck, well........ Thats new man....... So youre one of those who trying to erase history and say they didnt cheat? Good, one, actually dude, not good one, EPIC one. I can 100 % proof to you almost all, if not all who Dani qouted including him used some crap sooner or later. So much about "your" legacy, and defending of same people.

Dani was in 2013 better than them, I know because they called him best player, well until I showed to them in 1:1 that I am capable to beat him. What caused even more rage on their part.

Legacy is when you train with sniper 7 year old kid who beats on 2 maps whole Hivemind and makes more frags than whole those "legacy" people you mentioned together. That is legacy. But what do I know............

Who from Hivemind used cheats?

Everyone spawned 5 medkits and hacked the textures! Haven't you heard!?


AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
User avatar

Posts: 321
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Jun 2019, 18:50


When you know that in Hivemind was Fear who used abuses 100 %, and Ken who also admited it, and Dani, and you were very good pal with them, question is, who from Hivemind didnt?

Answer on medkit abuse is more than clear, when someone receive on sniperbox 15 hits in body, and does not die, well dont you think that is hilarious? No medkits there. Also DeathDragon showed me how they abused minimtl servers paron, some of you guys did. And i posted those proofs online.

Nice try...... problem is that I have proofs about minimtl abuse and cheats of most people. You can try erase history, its tricky when proofs are on forums around.


[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1190
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Jun 2019, 10:33


Mr Darko. Your medication pills haven't worked as intended.....YOUR STILL a raving delinquent.
----PLEASE VISIT YOUR DOCTOR ASAP AND MAKE AN EMERGENCE APPOINTMENT----

Who's been cheating and HaXoring Deues Ex this time :mofu:


Image
<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
User avatar

Posts: 321
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Jun 2019, 11:36


I dont think from 2 of us I am that one who uses too much pills, since you deny cheats.

When guy who banned me and Lucky for 2 years (instead of Dani and Anax who impersonated and insulted with our nicknames), who also said didnt know who is who I cant take such lie seriously.

You told I quote "I did not know who was who".

But you knew we are Croatians, and you knew to ban us with range ban just to protect abusive behaviour of your pals? Lol. You were always crapper, and you know it. Its not insult, you behaved like crapper.

Also I cant take your insults seriously since you were warned by Nobody from your own clan, when you and Anax could not beat me alone in 2016, after you guys challenged me in fight on CMP map, where you used admin and god mode to go through walls and kill me, since you saw you cant anymore beat me.

So much about that, oh yes before you metabolic end product thats not truth, dont forget pictures and proofs are still on this forum, same as for cheats, so spear me or people of your insults and speaches, because noone will believe you guys after almost ruining game every year after 2013.

I will not to mention that you, Anax and Dani, HAD CLEAR desire to ruin this game. For some *loving* sick reason I know from fact you guys tried to do it. Anyway you guys failed, but still, its funny to see insults comming from guy who was not even honest mod nor honest person.

I dont like to call out Anax since he is person who obviously grow up more than rest of those who did metabolic end product to this game, but since you keep up bringing this metabolic end product from past I have to react.

You dont seem to be any further even till this day. So much about that.


<-(DD)->Darko
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
User avatar

Posts: 321
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Jun 2019, 11:45


Also MiniMTL hack was mentioned on this same forum, but we all know FGS tried to hide cheats as far as possible, and when found out Nobody just said he does not care much, neither for cheats, neither that people insult others in his servers, neither that some people try to ruin this game.

Oh and fact that I was right and his pals wrong, did not matter to FGS since those abusers were anyway friends of you guys from FGS, so someone had to fall, and guess what those were not them.

Its funny how you guys later tried to proclaim Phantom and Dani, as ONLY and worst cheater, while I know from fact that Dani was maybe cheater, but Phantom was not even close to metabolic end product you guys used. Maybe not you, but your pals did, and you know it very very good.

Its boring to bring up those things since all is on those same topics anyway.

Have fun and all best.


RodNeySaLaMi
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B
User avatar

Posts: 71
Joined:
 20 Jan 2019, 12:34


Re: Hurricane Jane - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 19 Jun 2019, 20:32


You're the only one that is unaware that MTL was made in 2002 and miniMTL, which shows FPS and ping on the scoreboard came out way later and was made by modders in FGS and Alpha.

You started in 2011 right? That's why you are ignorant of these things. Everyone else here has been playing since 2003 or so. You ain't gonna tell us something we don't know. But you got alot to learn.


Kojak~Spifo wrote: You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests