Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

leaving DX

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

leaving DX - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 14 Dec 2006, 18:04

Due to all this many metabolic end product, i see myself wanting to leave deus-ex and the FGS-clan.Its a shame that one individual can ruin the game for so many others.I played with joy in a good clan with nice members.....i wanna thank you all for that. Ooomm was a little bit smarter than me and left much erlier, so i am gonna follow him. F.E.A.R. is a good game with less n00bs and more respect for eachother, i am gonna try my luck there. Deja, i wanna thank you for *loving* up the game for me and i hope you are pleased with yourself. Greatings to all FGS-members and goodbye for now..................AXIS

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Dec 2006, 18:25

That would be a blow for FGS... at least you say "wanting" rather than decided.

Hang in there... NC was toppled, no reason why Deja won't be...But if this continues with no solution, I'm sure the rest of the DX players who enjoy choice of gametypes will follow you pretty soon Axis.

The whole reason I converted from Counter-Strike to DX was the greater choice and variety of gametypes and fan-made developments...Deja won't even acknowledge he's just fucked every mapper except Jim, Sike and Ste...

Since when did Slovenian law allow University equipment and funds to be used internationally to attack other people's computers? I'm sure it doesn't.
It is a matter of time before a case is built against Deja in his own country and his University will be faced with being on the BBC World news or getting rid of Deja... anyone want to help me?

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [FGS] AXIS » 14 Dec 2006, 18:44

thx for yor words shadowrunner

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Dec 2006, 19:04

I only got better because you played so regularly and so brilliantly... very inspiring... I still can't match your scores... close sometimes, but I have far to go...

This is what I just said on A forums...

The BBC news 24 team has asked for submissions regarding PC games.
I think it would interest the BBC to know that University funds and equipment in Slovenia are being used to attack computers in the US and Europe, all over a *loving* game...

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH DEJA IT SEEMS, BUT IT IS EASY TO GIVE HIS UNIVERSITY SOME VERY BAD PRESS IN THE RIGHT PLACES AND FORCE THEM INTO A CHOICE OF GET RID OF DEJA, OR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL ATTACKS ON OTHER COMPUTERS?

*composes e-mail to the BBC news 24 team*
*needs help doing this*
*doesn't have all the facts*

flame all you like assholes...

It is not the story that is newsworthy, but the implications and the angle it is reported from... prepare to be noobed DejaVu or give us our *loving* server back plz so we can map and play in PEACE...

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 14 Dec 2006, 19:23

See you in other life, Axis.

I will miss you. I will never forget all those great matches whit you on FGS 2 servers...
It's a great lose to [FGS], but it's your choice. After what DejaVu did, we all shall have free will... choice on what servers we want to play. What games we want to play. How we wanna spend our free time...

One word, Axis.

[schild=5 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]CYA![/schild]

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 14 Dec 2006, 19:43

i dont find words ....

good luck Axis :cry:

pi/100*1337=42
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Dec 2006, 20:44

Axis...come back lol... there is a hope apparently, [A]Dae has some kind of a solution involving the Nepthys mod...

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [FGS] AXIS » 14 Dec 2006, 20:47

i am all ears, shadowrunner.........don't get me wrong, but things like this make me very angry.I dont wanna leave, but dx has lost his charme with all this metabolic end product

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 14 Dec 2006, 21:35

[FGS] AXIS wrote:I dont wanna leave, but dx has lost his charme with all this metabolic end product

That's true..Axis I learned a lot from you, including how ownage the vacuum rifle is :)I remember when I entered the Altfire server for one of the first times and getting completely owned by you and Kuchcik (both gravrifling lol I had no idea what you were doing) You've been member of FGS for a long time, and I want to say that you have been a great clan member. If you're leaving dx and not coming back, then I'll say thank you very much for the good time we had together. Good luck with whatever you will be doing.

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [FGS] AXIS » 14 Dec 2006, 22:28

thx for everything, sanctuary

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 14 Dec 2006, 22:43

Good Luck mate.
I'm sure many will follow your lead if this doesn't stop soon.

Shadow, what topic does Dae mention he might have a fix for this?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Dec 2006, 04:39

In the thread called DXMP_SERVER_LIST started by me in A's DX section...

Dae said something about "when blah blah neypths mod blah blah something about payback on deja blah blah"

I don't think it is a fix, more like the nuclear war kind of scenario, I took it to mean Augged servers are gonna get taken down...

EDIT: Anyway Axis, Plu, Sanctuary... before our guns get too rusty, howbout one for old time's sake on the 0-aug server this weekend...

See you at Sunny Side sometime Axis?
Gary Savage - "It's gonna be a Sunny Day at Area51"

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 15 Dec 2006, 16:16

both gravrifling lol

Old guns, old times... Gotta try fixing the grav bug! lol

As I already said, I will miss you, Axis. I just loved the fights against you (getting owned, lol) and whit you in team (great cover, teamwork).

I hope the guys from [A] will solve the problem.

BTW Axis, good luck whit FEAR. I also played this one :P Only singleplayer, anyway.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 15 Dec 2006, 17:00

ShadowRunner wrote:EDIT: Anyway Axis, Plu, Sanctuary... before our guns get too rusty, howbout one for old time's sake on the 0-aug server this weekend...

Lol, good idea. But be warned, I'm getting better every day :P

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Dec 2006, 18:14

LOL - finally something interesting...

OK I throw the glove down Sanct, I'm gonna pwn your butt kiddo with a pistol

I'll try and be on as much as possible this weekend...

OK People... place your bets, state your odds...it's Sanct V Shad...

For those about to die, we salute you!!!

Return to Deus Ex