Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

COOL YULE TO U ALL

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

COOL YULE TO U ALL - Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Dec 2006, 18:21

At this time of year, it is important for us DX'ers to remember the Christmas Message... 2000 years ago, Admin sent us a player called JC, he was born in a lowly greazel shed, with regeneration, vision and speed aug. 3 wise NSF came to see him and gave him credits, biocells and ammo. He developed a few more augs, environmental resistance, microfibal muscle etc... performed many cheats, including the owning of the 5000 and the waterbuggin. The Romans didn't like him, decided to kickban him...he died to save us all...

Now he's admin...

Have a COOL YULE y'all... see ya in 2007!

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 22 Dec 2006, 20:41

I can't say that was funny. 95% of people in Poland are Catholics.

I'm one of them.

I think that you're an atheist. So why do you say such things? Can't you leave God and Jesus alone?

Please, don't hurt my feelings.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not mad at you at all. Everyone makes mistakes.

BTW. Merry Christmas to all.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Dec 2006, 21:24

PolishKuchcik wrote:I can't say that was funny. 95% of people in Poland are Catholics.

I'm one of them.

I think that you're an atheist. So why do you say such things? Can't you leave God and Jesus alone?

Please, don't hurt my feelings.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not mad at you at all. Everyone makes mistakes.

BTW. Merry Christmas to all.

Ah... I'm sorry if that upset you... I am not an atheist... I go to Church 75% of the time, when I am not working. My gf goes too. I have a Bible, I read it, I read other books too like the Upanishads, The Bhagavad, Sufi peoms, Buddhist texts, I haven't yet read the Koran...I respect all other religions. In fact I wish people were as spiritual as they were religious...

I say cool yule, not merry Christmas, you could have been a muslim or atheist...but now I know, MERRY XMAS DUDE!!!

You are right, it's a serious subject, but laughter is good for the soul sometimes?

Return to Deus Ex