Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dont leave

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Dont leave - Postby Reaction » 29 Jan 2007, 17:58

The topic is locked so I cannot post my opinion on the topic or vote. But dont leave. Your keeping Deus Ex going, with reliable popular servers. The point you make is a good one and its understandable if you do leave considering the costs of running the servers, but I will certainly miss the FGS servers. Dont even get me started on the forums, its an invaluable resource when it comes to maps and mods.

Dont leave us.

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]
Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 29 Jan 2007, 18:31

I agree.

Best servers ever, Altfire always was the best, so why do you close them? Now I can see how dumb Deja is. Are you happy now, bitch? See what you have done?

Biggest server hosting network EVER. Servers online almost 24/7. Hundreads of players every month.

I agreed whit Deja, 0-augs might be stupid and mindless a bit, but why he destroyed our servers?

Lets just don't care about this noob. I might pay some cash to FGS account, I just want to play AltFire, and NO N00B LIKE DEJA WILL STOP ME FROM DOING THIS!

That's all I want to say.

Dissmissed.

Kuchcik.

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 29 Jan 2007, 20:32

Sunny Side is up and running. Me and Zora are working hard in different directions. Don't let our efforts be wasted.

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 29 Jan 2007, 20:42

You'll be letting him win. That's the last thing we want.
Persistance dearies, persistance ;)

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 30 Jan 2007, 21:46

Ugh... us at the DXMS will be forgotten once the servers go down... and that's bad =(

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 30 Jan 2007, 22:55

ive given you chance NOT to be attacked (to remove your servers from gamespy msl).

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 30 Jan 2007, 23:05

They already *loving* have, bar their augged server.

BTW: You try to attack a gm server that I am soon to try and get, and I will make sure I get you back.

Make your own masterserver, and email all those 250 Million people whatever, but *love* right off Gamespy.

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 30 Jan 2007, 23:43

DejaVu wrote:ive given you chance NOT to be attacked (to remove your servers from gamespy msl).

To do that would be to close off server access to a vast portion of the community, which, let's face it, you've already decimated.

gg.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 30 Jan 2007, 23:46

I really do reintitate what I said DV, you'll sincerely regret it if you attack it, I can stand by that.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 31 Jan 2007, 01:05

if the dx community would have shut up while they were ahead, Dejavu wouldn't have started the attacks again. In a way, I find it funny that he's doing it... especially since this time everybody practically asked for it.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 31 Jan 2007, 01:19

Imperial wrote:I really do reintitate what I said DV, you'll sincerely regret it if you attack it, I can stand by that.

lmao, we will see about that :D

what you gonna do? beat me? first you need to find me, and for that, you need a little more than just my ex IP address.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 31 Jan 2007, 20:23

ive given you chance NOT to be attacked (to remove your servers from gamespy msl).

Who are you to decide who can be excluded from a community? I go online I see 2 EL servers, Sunny Side and Gods Kitchen, 3 very similar servers. You betrayed my trust Deja. How could you ask me to map or to get involved with your website, while you do this? Let me ask you a question Mr DejaVu.... was all your efforts WORTH IT?

What have you acheived? The polarisation of a community, the loss of many good dx players, a server list that is smaller than your penis and now not enough players online even to fill one server...

are you proud of this acheivement?
Are you proud of your lies to me and wasting my time regarding your site?
You have no right to decide who can host a DX and who can't.

There is nothing else to say to you until you respect the community and every single member. By selecting and excluding you discriminate, and by discriminating you make yourself and DX very uncool my friend...

You will suffer the consequences in life, in some other community no doubt. You will one day be excluded and the guy will say " well I gave you a chance..."

You couldn't live and let live, had to spoil someone else's achievements didn't you...

Well having reduced the server list and DX population, what is your next achievement? Gonna give medals to 4R clan?

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 01 Feb 2007, 00:09

shadowrunner, go read triad forums what made me do it again. some ppl on 0aug side didnt want peace, so i started again. say thanks to alex.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 03 Feb 2007, 14:51

1. Once again you are ordering me around MSN and DX. No I dont have time for your forums. All I know is that you have lied and attacked our server.
2. To suggest 0-auggers and Alex are responsible for the removal of their servers just confirms how sociopathic, pathetic and irresponsible you really are. You are the person that started this with Anti-Godz...

You are an internet criminal, an internet terrorist, someone who goes back on his word, someone who selfishness extends to decimating the server list and player population of a dying game, so newer players are forced to play the game type that u excelled at. LOL you sound pathetic, someone didnt want peace, so you responded...All for the good of DX is this?

Well now you will see DX die, without our custom maps and wep mods and all things different from original game, like DXAG, DXSG, there is no reason to play or get involved in DX, it will die... you will be playing by yourself... You will see just how important FGS was to the community and how much FGS has done to keep DX alive...

what an idiot you are... how long do you think 4 augged servers and Smuggler are going to keep people interested or haha get a new player...

You know why you are a terrorist? Because also you are messing and stopping people running servers and hosting their own maps in a unique game, where non-lethal solutions are possible... you are just adding to the cynicism and tyranny in today's world...

that is the reason I hate you most, this is not any old game, augs are not what makes DX unique to me, sooner or later you will understand this. Many people play DX for the genre, for the fact its better than CS...

you cant exist without thinking about augs... you make me laugh...

prepare to suffer as a criminal does Deja... my final warning...

So you admit your pride and ego are bigger than your love of human beings or DX? Otherwise why would u kill off DX?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 04 Feb 2007, 10:09

:evil: DejaVu \":evil:\" wrote:shadowrunner, go read triad forums what made me do it again. some ppl on 0aug side didnt want peace, so i started again. say thanks to alex.

Dejavu, I see and even understand why your doing the attacks.. But there's somethings you have to know

1. NOBODY can make you do anything.
2. Dx is 7 years old.. attacking it will be more fatal to it than it would be if you were doing this to a new game.
3. Don't listen to half the dx players.. half of them are dumbassess anyways.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ

Return to Deus Ex