Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Thankyou, And Goodnight

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Thankyou, And Goodnight - Postby Magus » 15 Feb 2007, 22:52

The time has come to announce my departure from [FGS].

Why, you ask? Well, firstly, I never see anyone else representing the clan anymore (on either MSL). It kinda sucks to be alone wherever you go, you know?

Secondly, the decision to restrict the clan's augged server to the DXMTL.eu MSL - FGS servers are known throughout DX for providing stable ping times even on custom maps, and with the recent 0-aug shortages, a reliable aug server would be of great use. I know, you moved them to stop the attacks, but with nobody attacking augged servers in the first place it doesn't make much sense.

Finally, the general feeling on the forums being that everyone hates DejaVu/Sike/augs and want them all to die. Those who know me well also know I like to think of myself as a neutral in situations like this - I'm equally likely to play augs as 0-aug. I don't like the fact 0-aug servers are attacked, it is true, but I'm not going to go about DDoSing aug servers to remedy it.

It's been fun, I'll admit, and I still wait for the day I can jack back into [FGS] AltFire and watch in awe as Axis fires another Energy Rifle beam right through my skull, but I won't be dying again wearing the [FGS] tag.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 15 Feb 2007, 23:05

Bye mate, hope you will come back after the attacks stop! :( Hopefully soon and I understand you want to leave FGS, I've been thinking about it too.

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 16 Feb 2007, 12:02

I was neutral too but i can not be neutral. I understand you and wish you and all the others Good Luck. I hope we fight us again.

pi/100*1337=42
Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 16 Feb 2007, 21:17

Good luck Magus

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 17 Feb 2007, 20:23

I dont know what time of day u play Magus, but the truth differs...

I play every day, so do Jack and Sanct and so was Axis and Plu etc...

Also you make a good point about being neutral, but again the truth of the situation is not a dispute, it is an attack... by Deja, not by his victims...

Again it is not true that all FGS have to say about Sike/Deja is negative...

But I respect your feelings... good luck...

Return to Deus Ex