Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Beginner's Server

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Beginner's Server - Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Feb 2007, 13:29

I score a lot on the beginner's server and get banned for a day or so. I've been banned 3 times for 51, 58 and 59 score.

This is frustrating, sometimes Beginners Server is the only server with anyone on it. I spent most of monday not being able to play DX.

Also Deja spams incessantly for players to visit his site DXMP.net.
It also tries to spam to teach you about augs.

The thing that upset me the most. Deja himself. He played against me, but every single time, he cloaked and waited till my ammo was low or I was wounded, or simply uncloaked and executed me while I was talking.

He promises me that DX will be better without DXSG, DXAG and DXMS, but so far he is doing even worse than GODZ at dominating DX.

I have been more inspired by wet farts than by Deja's augging.

The only good thing about beginners server for me? I learned something about how to enter a room and kill 5 noobs very quickly and stay alive to kill the next 10.

It makes me laugh, that DXSG was removed, because it is a "campers game" (quote = Sike). Yet you can be banned for killing campers on beginners server...

and where is spydrone?

Auggers like Deja don't play by their own rules.

SHADOWRUNNER IS VERY PISSED WITH DEJA TODAY. He is getting real close to doing something about it...

I expect flawless offerings Deja, if you expect to remove other people's servers.... No? can't do that? Then I suggest you stop *loving* with botnets and people's choices... realize that a community needs variety.

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 21 Feb 2007, 13:32

I fully agree with you.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Feb 2007, 16:16

I fully agreed with you on [A] Deus Ex too...

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 21 Feb 2007, 16:58

You can surely find a way to counteract his style - that's what augging is all about. If someone likes to cloak and wait, worm 'em out with Vision before they pick up on your presence and spring an attack.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 21 Feb 2007, 17:11

That beginners server is an excellent idea because newer players will learn alot about playng augs there.

Shadow, I think u shouldn't be playng there because ur not a beginner. If good players go there and just rape the poor beginners, they won't come back.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Feb 2007, 17:25

Sike ty, I am really still a beginner though and need more experience in big battles, against mixed players. I get what you are saying but then if that is the only server with players, you asking me to play on an empty server?

Also the only way I learned was by being beaten by the best, so I disagree with you that beginners server is good because players will learn better augs.

You have perhaps created another GODZ server where noobs can own without proper skill...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 22 Feb 2007, 03:44

i see where you comeing from sike and i see where you are Shadow... but i aggree with sike and Shadow at the same time... you DO learn better when you play agianst experenced players, but begginers don't usually last very long and i know it is frustrating to be raped repeatedly, i mean i get raped alot nowadays... i haven't been active in Deus Ex at all lately but i will try to be

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
GuardianDevil
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby GuardianDevil » 24 Feb 2007, 10:53

You get banned when you get 6 kills in a minute, so after you get a streak of five go and get some bio cells, meds etc other supplies then go in again and kill another 5 and repeat =]

[url=www.nostalgiaclan.co.uk][color=red]~[N]G
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Feb 2007, 15:39

Guardian thats great and helpful, but we should have known this BEFORE we got banned.

I truly believe Deja is incompetent at providing good servers... he is basically a criminal.

Targeting individual IP's
D-dossing
Hacking
Botnets
Attacking servers.
Removing servers then banning players on the only populated server.

He is discriminating and excluding, not to mention preventing at least one UK citizen from using his computer how he wishes. i.e. developing as a mapper, or using his computer in peace...

Deja - whatever I do from now and whatever happens to you, you failed to listen and the consequences will soon be upon you.

Do not under-estimate my wish to play DX as I choose and in peace.

Return to Deus Ex