Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Fighting The War

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Fighting The War - Postby Tonnochi7 » 24 Feb 2007, 20:26

I'm going to make a website for the war. I don't know what to call the war, or what to call each side. Of course, I'm referring to the ongoing conflict with DejaVu and his bots.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 25 Feb 2007, 13:46

You really think that ANYBODY will care about it? I think that [A] site is enough.

You beeter shut up and go play DXMP, keep this game alive. Thats my opinion about all this "OMG MEH GONNA HAX DEJA AND HE WILL B D00M3D OMG OMG."

I just play. I don't spent my time by sitting on the forums and wiriting how bad and stupid is Deja.

At least when my modem is working ;)

Kuchcik

Tonnochi7
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Tonnochi7 » 25 Feb 2007, 14:44

DXMP is dead, DejaVu made sure of it.

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 25 Feb 2007, 20:46

No. This game has been dead for so many years.

Tonnochi7
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Tonnochi7 » 25 Feb 2007, 22:02

So why would DejaVu bother?

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 25 Feb 2007, 22:21

Because he wanted to save this game from 0 augs...

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 26 Feb 2007, 13:50

[quote="

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 26 Feb 2007, 14:24

Ppl played this game even more many years ago. So it's pretty dead. And why do u even think that DXMP is 0 aug? It's just like any other FPS game with high ping and bad graphics. It doesn't give u anything special. But augs and skill system makes the game special :twisted:

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 26 Feb 2007, 18:16

he didn't say that he thought DXMP was solely 0aug. What he said was, through the destruction of 0aug servers and now augged ones, s(omeone is playing a pick and choose, whereas they decide what servers remain, Deus Ex is being killed.

It's gone further then denial of just 0aug servers.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Feb 2007, 15:33

Sike you are so full of metabolic end product... you can't speak without referring to augmentation or lack of it...

Do you realize hardly anyone believes Deja is doing this because he cares about augs or DX? He advises people to leave DX and find other games. He ignores the hard facts, his war has decimated the server list and the population of DX...

Tonnachi, I think a website is not a bad idea, but it should be for auggers and non-auggers and anyone who disagrees with illegal activity by Deja and his team. The site should discuss privately the progress of all avenues against him.

The members should organize and unite in various teams. Each teams handles a different aspect of the resistance.

PR Team - they convince Eidos that being in the Guinness Book of Records is a good thing, that will give Eidos untold PR. They convince Eidos that Eidos need to act against illegal removal and attacks on servers. That DX should live longer....

Legal Team - speaks for itself

Combat Team - let those crazies play Deja at his own game, let them do whatever they want to do...

At the moment you are community just squabbling amongst each other. It's no good crying about Deja to the wrong people.

He targeted individual IP's and committed other recognized offences, and in his delusional ways he is unrepetent. Therefore why should you be afraid to contact law enforcement, internet bodies, computing societies.

My advice, hit him where he hurts. Find out his career exactly. Do not comment, just simply show what this man is doing to other people's computers... Do not underestimate this avenue. He values his career in computing more than his career in DX...

To be honest, Deja will continue to win as long as you are disunited and isolated.

Time to ask the outside world for help.

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 27 Feb 2007, 21:05

U really think Eidos or some *loving* police will give a metabolic end product about something that is happening in a online game world? I don't think so...

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Feb 2007, 14:55

If Tonnochi's website communicates clearly what is happening to outsiders with concerns such as Eidos, games journalists, technology and science journalists....yes.

His site can not only serve the community but it's sponsors and guardian's too...

I can't wait to tell the Guardian Newspaper about Deus Ex and the war which has spilled into real life...

yes I do *loving* think someone will *loving* give a metabolic end product...

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 01 Mar 2007, 17:46

We'll see about that. I'm still pretty sure about that they won't give a metabolic end product.

~hitman~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~hitman~ » 03 Mar 2007, 00:54

i don't think they'll give a metabolic end product either this has been on going for awhile now.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Mar 2007, 03:07

I like very much what Deja has done, he has created a server that is full, hosts very good map, the admin is not stupid and I have good battles on this server, noobs mix with older players well here.

BUT

the shame is... he has achieved this at the expense of others...

Return to Deus Ex