DX revolution

The time is right for a suicide!
}{JACK}{
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

DX revolution

Post by }{JACK}{ »

I ve just realized that deus ex has never been dying it has simply been since its civil war with DeJa Vu it has revolutionised the community i know to some of you that read this will think this has absoluty no point but if you think long and hard you may understand what im saying we have a strong community but the game is evolving its a matter of time when the community will become a civilisation of course this brings the sad truth the game will die it will collapse but that i feel wont be for a long time just thought some people might like to know :) cyas

Jack
nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Post by Reaction »

I dont get it, are you trying to say that the DX community will turn into a DX civalisation ?
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

I think he meant "lost civilization" or "extinct"

and yeah it's sad, something great from the past dies and people move on to the next thing, but then that is the nature of life...

I think Deus Ex is a classic and will be remembered in time... it will live on...
Elemental
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Post by Elemental »

Saying DXMP is a "Society" is like saying my Ex Girlfriends Ass has it's own country.. Even though it's big enough to sustain one, but that's beside the point lol.
Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ