Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Leaving FGS and DXMS?

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Jun 2007, 22:18

dont you think you perhaps have insulted me over a period of time and that I cant get a straight answer about grid alignment, map pack approval or maphosting?

No? Oh well, so who/why ban me off the server without warning? that's lame... and banning me off dxms forums too...wow. So while u free to complain about the maps, disapprove of them, we are not free to complain about any dxms matter. If we do, without warning and ban... wow...

Other dxms members feel some of my maps were disapproved for non-valid reasons perhaps... this is just another lame ass attempt to stop tobruk from developing into a finished dxms map...

that's your attitude from the beginning, "can't be arsed"

Also you've done worse...
1. asking me to work on Tobruk, taking my map off me, then
2. Server ban
What right have u to deny my right to see the finished map or continue working on it? Banning me off dxms forums so I can't see the finished version is just stupid.

Of course your FGS Shadowrunner server admin is revoked since you banned a player off a server without warning him, also I have nothing further to say since you and Magus wish to continue a fight and upped the stakes...

Magus wrote: Fun

well if you think being the worst admins in DX is "fun", carry on...

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 08 Jun 2007, 23:27

Well, why not follow in the footsteps of our dear Elemental, and try to form a rival society? Like I said to him, we could use the competition.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 08 Jun 2007, 23:50

Constructive criticism is one thing, but dictating on how the inner working of DXMS should be gone about is out of line. I'm not using the map you gave me, and to be quite honest I don't want you playing on the server if all you're going to do is criticise and insult me and the community behind my back; if you can't take part in it, you can't argue.

I do, however, agree with Magus; another mapping/modding orientated community would be a nice contrast and might actually make people realise that DXMS is more than just a server.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Jun 2007, 00:23

1. I have never confronted u in the server. This is inappropriate, trying to create the impression that I have opened my mouth in the server. I don't even mention lag, like many other players. This is simply dishonest of you.

2. It is rather you who dictated and I, to the best of my abilities tried to map to your ever-changing brief. It is you who dictated what a MP map should look like and contain.

3. Yes, you have needed constant reminding about maps awaiting your attention etc. And yes, I have had to ask you questions. So what?

4. What have I said behind your back and to who? Again this is dishonest and a poor attempt to lie about me. Sure, I may have discussed dxms with other members. So what?

I make maps hard. It looks almost impossible to get out of the lift shaft on A51_TheDayAfter, but use your brains and it's easy... so many ppl complain about it, I just show them the right way to get out of the lift shaft, jump/slide up the opposite beam and jump off at the top over to the other side... on Altfire you can jump off a wall you are sliding up/down...

Whatever your personal differences, it's lame the way you and spidey kick and ban without warning...I'm not complaining, backstabbing, bitching, its a fact mate...

I've offered words of reconciliation in this thread 3 times Jon, so why haven't u stfu'd? Why ban off a forum and server?

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 09 Jun 2007, 07:36

As far as I am aware, no member of the DXMS, admin or not, has imposed any kind of restriction of the maps we develop.

The brief has always remained the same, and is at the very top of our board pages for all to see.

As for the whole 'words of reconciliation' thing... it's kind of negated by all the metabolic end product you surround it with. Sorry to burst your bubble.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 09 Jun 2007, 09:08

ShadowRunner wrote:1. I have never confronted u in the server. This is inappropriate, trying to create the impression that I have opened my mouth in the server. I don't even mention lag, like many other players. This is simply dishonest of you.

2. It is rather you who dictated and I, to the best of my abilities tried to map to your ever-changing brief. It is you who dictated what a MP map should look like and contain.

3. Yes, you have needed constant reminding about maps awaiting your attention etc. And yes, I have had to ask you questions. So what?

4. What have I said behind your back and to who? Again this is dishonest and a poor attempt to lie about me. Sure, I may have discussed dxms with other members. So what?

Why ban off a forum and server?

1. I didn't say that you had made abd conduct in-game.

2. Yes, a map needs spawn rooms and an area to play in. Past that, were only suggestions on how to better make your map in terms of playability and editability.

3. So I have a CSS clan and other commitments in RL, but I try to do my bit when I can - albeit that I seemed to be the only one in DXMS giving feedback; So what?

• If twats like Spaz, Jon, Max, Alex etc dont start realizing this game is nearly dead, we are all fucked...
  • Wow an [A] member arguing with me in a civil manner. Keep that up guys and you wont be getting your own insults tossed back at you anymore.

TBH, that second quote says it all; you seem to encircle the blame around one person, despite me trying to justify my actions constantly and insisting my innocence with the truth more than once.

And why ban from the forum board and server? Well, I believe I've already justified myself, and you seem to have justified it further once I had given the ban...

That's your attitude from the beginning, "can't be arsed"

You are the most time consuming mapper I have ever gone out of my way to help; most people are satisfied with reading the tutorials that me and the guys managed to slave over, but no, people still come to me over MSN for advice and such, and I give it. This quote is out of line, and so are you.

For the record - there are 3 bans, and have been for over 2 weeks now. Max reports every ban to me, with a suitable justification; but then, you don't need to know anything about the inner workings of the DXMS to criticise apparently.

I'm not arguing the matter any further.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Jun 2007, 19:51

suggestions? Come on, these were requirements/conditions of the map passing approval for dxms.

No-one asked you to "go out of your way"... Well I felt your vagueness was time-consuming. You asked me to make 0-aug maps and only after beta stage am I told I must edit them for augged. In plain English you pissed me about. As for msn, I rarely was on msn, 400 dx-ers will confirm this. Also you assume your tuition is flawless and not confusing. Also you and Magus contradict each other, leaving the noob none the wiser...

I think we have got to the point of the matter... I have no idea what you and Spaz have/haven't done in the past... but what I saw is this... you took the bait in my server and disrupted the infolink as much as Spaz, all I saw were two people filling the infolink with crap that I didn't want to read. By responding to him, you did exactly what he was doing, so I was amazed that you could dare to suggest banning him, since you were both filling the infolink with crap... you aren't as grown up as you think.

If I was so "time consuming" why did you contact me on MSN, give me very lengthy instructions/brief and ask me to make DXMS_Tobruk, then ask for the map back so you could complete it, then when you lose your temper with someone, just delete someone else's work...

very time-consuming don't you think and a little arrogant to say the least.
I'm glad that you banned me and will have nothing to do with my maps anymore... I'm glad that the community sees what you do to other ppl maps...If any of my complaint was crap, then why did you allow a grievance to cause you to delete someone else's work?

Jon deletes other people's work... it's lame... and as for HELP? What bloody help is there in telling a guy how to pivot, when (after you complained about his grid alignment) he asked you how to setup the grid and align correctly?

Your previous post is horseshit and lies...

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 10 Jun 2007, 21:42

How can a post be horseshit? =/ Isn't it usually text?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Jun 2007, 00:51

not to mention some of your text Alex hey? - morons?

I see Jon has no further argument, but you do, but neither of you respond to my post... it's horseshit because it gives the impression that I have in some way done anything to Jon, except make public the thread about editing files on Spaz and Grim's computer...

It gives the impression that Jon has done nothing wrong.

A server ban without any warning is lame. Since dxms host mmcity, I assume I am banned off mmcity too? Say what you like about me Alex, but enough ppl know what Max is like on dxms admin and now Jon is showing the same pathetic behaviour, for two reasons, one about a private thread, and two it seems because dxms members are not allowed to try to improve the "society".

Present whatever point / argument you like, but A server ban of a FGS member who has done nothing wrong in the server, which is hosted by FGS, IS BRINGING JON'S PERSONAL GRIEVANCE INTO THE SERVER and totally stupid and lame.

Just like he did with Spaz in my server...

But you and him are too [A]rrogant to know when you are both done fighting and should stop this stupid many metabolic end product against me. You should get married the pair of you, both very "aloof" and "precious" people... some people see that as rude and nasty... like someone who uses words like "moron" or "homosexual" or "retard"... Why I called you a bully in the server, cos u got angry with a player for being stupid.

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 11 Jun 2007, 08:06

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels, yet old people are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.

I will say no more.

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 11 Jun 2007, 20:51

ShadowRunner wrote:not to mention some of your text Alex hey? - morons?

I see Jon has no further argument, but you do, but neither of you respond to my post... it's horseshit because it gives the impression that I have in some way done anything to Jon, except make public the thread about editing files on Spaz and Grim's computer...

It gives the impression that Jon has done nothing wrong.

A server ban without any warning is lame. Since dxms host mmcity, I assume I am banned off mmcity too? Say what you like about me Alex, but enough ppl know what Max is like on dxms admin and now Jon is showing the same pathetic behaviour, for two reasons, one about a private thread, and two it seems because dxms members are not allowed to try to improve the "society".

Present whatever point / argument you like, but A server ban of a FGS member who has done nothing wrong in the server, which is hosted by FGS, IS BRINGING JON'S PERSONAL GRIEVANCE INTO THE SERVER and totally stupid and lame.

Just like he did with Spaz in my server...

But you and him are too [A]rrogant to know when you are both done fighting and should stop this stupid many metabolic end product against me. You should get married the pair of you, both very "aloof" and "precious" people... some people see that as rude and nasty... like someone who uses words like "moron" or "homosexual" or "retard"... Why I called you a bully in the server, cos u got angry with a player for being stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOg0n1Ujx4M

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Jun 2007, 11:06

no... but you think u can touch others... for a clan leader you are pathetic.

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 14 Jun 2007, 12:34

Alex isn't the leader of [A].

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

- Postby Sike » 14 Jun 2007, 14:55

He was?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Jun 2007, 15:17

1.read announcements on dxalpha.co.uk

Dae wrote:leader of our clan

edit system files

What Jon and Magus were discussing was illegal on the internet. The 0-aug community were happy to point the finger at Deja for illegal gameplay, so banning me off the only custom 0-aug server in DX does you no good.

Considering that I have not put a foot wrong in the server makes it all the worse...

3. For the last time... I have offered words of apology and reconciliation 3 times... clearly Alex and yourself wish to continue being noobs?

You still think you are so perfect and can edit Spaz's files etc? It's about *loving* time you got off your thrones Jon and Alex. Alex ther is no hope for you, you lose your tempers with noobs in the servers and bully players, then complain and whine like a bitch when you are lammed or noobed and I don't like you for it. I don't like your hyprocacry that you get involved in fighting deja but here you are defending dxms for their crap about Spaz.

Return to Deus Ex