Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
United States of America

- Postby SheekDaMachine » 31 Jul 2007, 05:49

ShadowRunner wrote:
RoiDanton wrote:Sorry 4 all

sorry for what?

thx for the technic and admin and great dx site and downloads and cool servers that we hung out on...

cya on DX3 MP...
I cant wait to get it. 8)

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 05 Aug 2007, 05:28

After reading through this what I call intresting topic (due to lack of a better word) I decided I should say something as well.
no Elemental, all you EVER did was *love* with DX and *love* with FGS. Same to all you sad little gits who joined for a month and then left, whining about inactivity.

Correction, I'm not against FGS. At the time I posted that, I was pretty much pissed off at them. Losing these servers is anything but a small blow to this community. You of all people should know that. And another correction, I believe I was in for about 2-3 months, but if memory serves me correctly, I left to help a friend out. As far as screwing with dx goes, that's an outright lie. I was helping new mappers out when the rest of you were sitting on your asses wondering why dx was falling apart.
All those twats who've been boycotting and hating godz, you'll be sorry now, look where this anti-server attitude has led to...you are metabolic end product on my shoe...

Uhh wrong again buddy... I only played on the server once that I remember. I had to much lag to bother going to it often. The thing about the metabolic end product being on your shoe.. Join the club, I know about 5 other ppl off the top of my head that will say the same thing.... I could careless.

This is a true shame and this means a major loss to Deus Ex. I always considered our server to be one of the best, if not THE best, online in Deus Ex. But of course, life goes on and we

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Aug 2007, 12:10

I was pretty much pissed off at them

pissed off with us FOR WHAT EXACTLY? What the *love* did FGS ever do to you?

No one cares about you, you are one of these annoying people who:

1. Doesn't actually ever play DX, you just sit on forums and msn bitching.
2. Doesn't actually ever make a map it seems. All these ideas you keep having and keep talking about and posting, but we never actually see a map in a downloads section. You call yourself a mapper, but all u do is bitch.
3. Lies. You've lied about FGS and you won't be forgiven for a long time.
4. Sounds like you actually never played on our servers, since you yourself said you can't play DX, I don't see how it can be true that you ever tried the new servers.

With the greatest of respect, either *love* off or explain what right you have to be pissed with FGS. You are worse than Scottish Lad, your bs stinks.

Find
other ppl off the top of my head that will say the same thing.... I could careless.
I have nothing to say to you until these 5 ppl have appeared.

I can make a novel just naming off the list of people who have tried to ruin me in the past 3 years

You think anyone will actually want to read your paranoia?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 07 Aug 2007, 13:13

ShadowRunner wrote:
I was pretty much pissed off at them

pissed off with us FOR WHAT EXACTLY? What the *love* did FGS ever do to you?

No one cares about you, you are one of these annoying people who:

1. Doesn't actually ever play DX, you just sit on forums and msn bitching.
2. Doesn't actually ever make a map it seems. All these ideas you keep having and keep talking about and posting, but we never actually see a map in a downloads section. You call yourself a mapper, but all u do is bitch.
3. Lies. You've lied about FGS and you won't be forgiven for a long time.
4. Sounds like you actually never played on our servers, since you yourself said you can't play DX, I don't see how it can be true that you ever tried the new servers.

With the greatest of respect, either *love* off or explain what right you have to be pissed with FGS. You are worse than Scottish Lad, your bs stinks.

Find
other ppl off the top of my head that will say the same thing.... I could careless.
I have nothing to say to you until these 5 ppl have appeared.

I can make a novel just naming off the list of people who have tried to ruin me in the past 3 years

You think anyone will actually want to read your paranoia?

Kids this is why we don't drink 14 beers before posting on a forum......

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Aug 2007, 14:39

laughs... hands Elemental a puke bucket...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 08 Aug 2007, 09:10

ShadowRunner wrote:laughs... hands Elemental a puke bucket...
Finally... *gives it to the Anarexite girl down the street* Now she can stop doing it on my car.......

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 08 Aug 2007, 18:22

I think she's trying to tell you something, perhaps it gothic love?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 09 Aug 2007, 01:52

ShadowRunner wrote:I think she's trying to tell you something, perhaps it gothic *XXX*?

that's a total mis-reprentation of what a real "goth" person is.. The only GOthich people that are like that, are those damn wannabes, that think because they're life is a shithole, they need to live it in a "everything must die" state of mind.. Fact is, there's a fine line between a real goth and a fake one.. Real goths actually value life... not thinking about death, and the "dark" things in life... :roll:

Legion says:
Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 09 Aug 2007, 08:24

The only kinds of people to try and explain that difference are either a) goths; or b) in love with goths.

Which side are YOU on? :D

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 10 Aug 2007, 06:19

Magus wrote:The only kinds of people to try and explain that difference are either a) goths; or b) in *XXX* with goths.

Which side are YOU on? :D

I don't consider myself "goth." I'm Pagan.. But either way.. The only Goths that fit the description shadowrunner gave are the emo ones that slit their wrists.. aka the fakes :shock:

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 13 Aug 2007, 01:21

some pretty dark names u choose for a pagan / wiccan.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 13 Aug 2007, 04:43

ShadowRunner wrote:some pretty dark names u choose for a pagan / wiccan.

Personal choice..... nothing associated with religion nor the beliefs I have.. I just like dark names...

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 17 Aug 2007, 01:28

I think Elemental is your best, one of the best names in DX, I hope you hold on to it.

Return to Deus Ex