Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Leaderless clan?

Poll: "Who would you like to see as a new leader?" Poll ended at 04 Aug 2007, 20:22
Polishkuchcik
No votes
Shadowrunner
29%
Bean
14%
Jack
No votes
Sanctuary
43%
Xikron
No votes
Kothar
No votes
Tidus
14%
Blade
No votes

Total votes : 7

Author
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Leaderless clan? - Postby Majestic » 21 Jul 2007, 20:22

So, Icho and Roi stepped back from what I have read? Does that mean we

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 21 Jul 2007, 21:38

Who do you think you are to make a poll like this?!

This is a disgrace to what was once a great clan.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 21 Jul 2007, 21:54

Who do you think you are to make a poll like this?!

He's the oldest active member. And who do you think you are to ask any questions? You have left us long time ago so stfu plz.

Who says this? an ex-member? you might say that if you were in, but now stay quiet, because this is an inner clan problem, which we have to resolve. Everyone is free to give out tips, but don't attack Sanc directly. He did a good thing. At least better than bitching about how bad is now.

K.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 21 Jul 2007, 21:59

PolishKuchcik wrote:He's the oldest active member. And who do you think you are to ask any questions? You have left us long time ago so stfu plz.

I direct you to his member information. Idiot.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Jul 2007, 19:45

He's the oldest active member. And who do you think you are to ask any questions? You have left us long time ago so stfu plz.

Jon do not start calling us idiots again. U have no right to call FGS a disgrace for discussing issues. This would be a private forum issue in most other clans. Don't abuse our honesty, openness and transparency.

@ FGS.
Jon received an offer from FGS (me) for FGS to continue by paying for hosting DXMS on a gamingdeluxe server with teamspeak, nothing to do with Deja Vu. He deleted the topic, then made a post about how Icho and Roi were HIS friends and he is suffering loss and that we should leave him alone. This being the THIRD offer he has received from FGS for free hosting, since he lost his server. Jon refused the third offer, instead suggesting I must pay for remote access (unnecessary imo) which is like hundreds of pounds beyond what he had been offered. Meanwhile he deletes topics and calls u idiots. If u read dxms, you will see that other A members, N members and senior dxms members don't agree with that.

1. Icho and Roi are still leaders of FGS and play other games. The decision ahead is not Jon's but Icho and Roi. Jon stfu plz. Dont call us idiots.

2. Sanctuary has done something good. He has raised the point that FGS in DX requires some direction. I search the members list and see the oldest active FGS member who plays DX is Sanctuary, Xikron and Bean, the three logical choices for leader. Sanctuary is the only regular, daily player of those three and highest on the list. There's no debate. If we observe the current system as I understand then Sanctuary is actually our DX head of affairs and for these reasons, I voted for Sanctuary, although I would be equally happy with Xikron or Bean, I just feel Xikron may be busy and Bean may be retired or a little out of touch with current affairs and politrix in DX.

Jon consider yourself warned. You banned me off dxms server, forums, deleted the topic about FGS paying for a server, now you arrive here and call a FGS member a disgrace for discussing the leadership.

We are doing an opinion poll amongst ourselves. You have been warned.
Stay on topic, do not insult the remaining members of this clan's DX section and frankly, mind your own business. Leave FGS to its own devices.

And Jon, I own you in augs, dxsg, dxag, prolly altfire too if u didnt lag.

Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 23 Jul 2007, 02:15

Jon wrote:Who do you think you are to make a poll like this?!

You speak as if he just tried to bring down all servers.. better for it to live on, with loyal members, than fade out for no reason. I wouldn't jump to conclusions until Ichotolot has a say, or Roi. Besides the servers, FGS would vanish without it's members.. what would you rather happen Jon?

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 23 Jul 2007, 07:45

I have voted for Sanctuary too. He's the oldest active [member], and I think that he might be a good leader - a regular player with very good attitude.

If anyone votes, plz say who are you and why you have voted for this guy...

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Jul 2007, 15:18

So, except for one person, the clan is agreed so far.

To be honest Imp, your comments about server laggin were unappreciated too. If there's one server in DX that gives a pro performance, it's that one. If it aint good enough for you, I suggest you leave DX.

Yes, Jon has banned me on dxms for the second time this month. He's treating me as if I dossed his server. Jon too is amusing, he seems to think he can cause trouble and be a law unto himself.

I suggest anyone who is going to treat me in a prejudicial way had better go listen to the players on the 32 players server. Besides Jon and Imp, the other 147 left in DX love it and are making a point of using it as much as possible.

Also, Jon is the only person who has refused admin or ftp on the platoon server. FGS, XPS and N clan are happy to help the maplist and admin. Time to get with the programme and keep DX alive, not bitch around.

SheekDaMachine
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
United States of America

- Postby SheekDaMachine » 23 Jul 2007, 18:01

Voted shadow hes active in game and does a lot for the DX community. Hes cares about the happening to the community.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jul 2007, 02:55

lol, thanks but I'm way too busy mapping and running servers, more importantly I think Sanctuary has the right temperament. He is older in FGS, but Bean and Xikron are oldest in the game. Also I think Xikron was involved in various DX kept projects whih helped to keep it alive and has expert knowledge. Tbh Bean, Xikron or Sanctuary would all make a good leader.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 24 Jul 2007, 18:31

Jon wrote:Who do you think you are to make a poll like this?!

Who do you think you are to meddle with my clan

SheekDaMachine
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
United States of America

- Postby SheekDaMachine » 25 Jul 2007, 04:54

I think he will do a good job. :wink:

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 25 Jul 2007, 18:15

Well i was a Godz noob when I joined FGS. Icho taught us many valuable things. I think he and Roi was the best clan leadership in DX. Taught us flawless admin, contributing to the survival of DX, how to steer the clan clear of politrix etc. It seems Icho and Roi were consistently cool throughout the years of DX and were respected in every corner of the community.

It's a very hard act to follow. I don't think I could do it by myself. Bean and Xikron are both very inspirational to newer players, I think this is very important, that the leader can inspire the troops. But also Sanctuary, while he is newer in DX, has been very dedicated and committed to FGS and shown much coolness required for leadership. I would hope that Sanctuary is going to be part of the leadership in DX. Well we had 2 leaders before, perhaps we need a co-leadership again.

At the moment a lot of time is taken by running 2 servers and making DXSG maps. I couldn't lead FGS in DX myself atm, I am sure of this.

Lol u voted for me, I voted for you... *sighs*

Return to Deus Ex